From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Your success story is beautiful, most of us in this forum have their story similar to yours, almost all of us started working on faucets sites or others that give you a little profit and ask for a lot of work, but for me I am not sorry because working in those sites made me follow the Crypto news permanently and gave me the experience that I own it today.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Your success story is beautiful, most of us in this forum have their story similar to yours, almost all of us started working on faucets sites or others that give you a little profit and ask for a lot of work, but for me I am not sorry because working in those sites made me follow the Crypto news permanently and gave me the experience that I own it today.

I also believe that many members before they joined this forum had one time spend much of their time on faucets or any other free bitcoin websites like I did and we just thank God for bringing this lovely forum in our mideast it came for our rescue and great thanks to the moderators for giving us this great opportunity to earn and learn more from this forum.

Surrender is very bad and rejected within the field of encryption because the person who surrenders will never succeed, we all suffered a lot when entering the encryption world and we worked inside sites that raise very small quantities such as taps sites, but it is okay because we do not know when the opportunity comes and frankly this opportunity has come to many people It was a forum that pays its users $ 3 a day in exchange for writing posts and helping others

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/16/2020 at 12:38 PM, Badman001 said:

I recommend to you used some good bounty and Airdrops for extra payment.

Yes mate i will agree on this because some of my friends are getting some huge amount of money by participating in bounty's and also airdrops because it gives a huge amount of money but you need some patience here by waiting for a long time.

But 10.000 satoshi per month my friend is a little amount 

For 2 hours time I donot think you have to loss your time 

Working in such those sites my friend

Yes its true, I tried what you did try and it took a lot of time to get me anything and so this is a very nice way of making some good money and so its important to keep on putting up everything in perspective so this site has allowed me to earn something good.

• +3 1

That's really nice to hear mate.

I have also started as that situation, where i was getting micro earnings and went my profits by up a bit each day till i get a nice stable balance amount and went into investing, trading and then gambling using such micro earnings.

That's how you should do it 😉 Don't quit and be patient!

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, George10 said:

Hello mate I'm touched to hear how you are struggling to survive in this forum from post deletion because I know how it feels like to lose such a huge number of posts per day just yesterday I also had the same challenge and I lost about 25 posts in just 11 hours from the time I completed posting but today here I'm posting and I have filled up the gap and earned 30,000 Satoshi for the day already therefore, never give up mate it's only God who knows why we are here good lucky.

Post deletion is normal especially when we know that some of our post is not good when it comes to content but we can avoid the deletion if we maintain the proper format and quality of our post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is very true my friend and that is why I want to grow with this forum of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because it is more easier for earning compared to the like of bitcointalk and faucet, we are lucky to be part of this great forum and we should remember to follow the rules and regulations.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I agree with because before I can't join this forum, I also work so many PTC sites and free faucets, and I work nearly 4 months and I earn only 30000 satoshis, but I really thankful crypto talk to give the opportunity to earn 30000 satoshis in one day, its really wonder full experience when I first earn this amount of satoshis.

That's right. 

The time that I didn't discover this forum yet I only do mining where the mining is very slow and need some referrals. 

Then my friend suggested this forum to me way back February and I start to share cryptoworld knowledge here. 

First it's really hard for me on how this forum runs but I just followed the rules then I easily adapted here. 

Luckily this forum gives more than a mining site can give. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Congratulation dear friend,all of us hope to be successful, so we have to work hard and hard to improve  our knowledge  and have the chance to earn alot of money ,we don't have to give up in any way,we will be successful  one day.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:04 AM, Dark_Sky said:

First it's really hard for me on how this forum runs but I just followed the rules then I easily adapted here. 

Luckily this forum gives more than a mining site can give. 

Perhaps the forum will be giving even more now with the new campaign. We still don't know the price of the new token but I expect it to be really high, at least at the beginning. Perhaps the profits might be really good this time, especially since it seems that not too many are participating as in last time. This will certainly make the price of the token hold better.

I agree to you my friend and this was a very motivating topic that you made. I myself don't know if i will give up on this forum because I think i can make it but reading of others topic or post that they made making me work hard and not to give up like this post of you. Thank you my friend for giving motivation to us here who see your post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I agree with because before I can't join this forum, I also work so many PTC sites and free faucets, and I work nearly 4 months and I earn only 30000 satoshis, but I really thankful crypto talk to give the opportunity to earn 30000 satoshis in one day, its really wonder full experience when I first earn this amount of satoshis.

It's really hard to earn from PTC and faucets that's why we are lucky that we discover the cryptotalk so we can earn when we posted something useful and helpful content. 

The hard work, effort and pursuit always has a positive result
Through our continuous search for free work on the Internet that suits our aspiration, we were able to reach this wonderful forum, which enables us to collect good amounts of money on very flexible terms and suitable for everyone.
And the recognition of the credit for this forum is a must
Thanks to the support company Yobit.

you are right , cryptotalk helping us too much and hope this also continue with the new payment system , but actually i have a question to you my friend , can't understand why you worked 2 hours daily just to earn 1$ in a month

you right my freind, i have like your history i worked in faucet for one month to earn 10000 Satoshi, now i'm collect good quantity of talk coin and i'm countinue to collect it, in september i will trade with my talk coin.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Its true that cryptotalk site give you much payment than those ads site so its your waste time if you work on ads site... There has two benefit work in this forum....

Number on is, you can gain knowledge here About crypto currency Which is really essential in this World NOW to earn money.. 

Second on is, you can get much payment than the ads site which is helpful for your daily life to carry out your expensive..                

• +2 2

A dollar per month is ridiculous for all these things. I want to know which service it is so I won't use it. It's not really dangerous and profitable at all. It doesn't even cover the power your device uses to view these ads. It's a scam.  

Unfortunately, you were making a great effort to obtain Bitcoin in a small amount, and we all went through this matter of working in sites that give small amounts for a tremendous effort and a long time But there were some who worked on questionnaires and were paying in bitcoin, some of which were giving better quantities until we moved to the CryptoTalk forum, which was an opportunity and a place of hope for us to actually start our project and our private investments in the market.

• +2 1

That is good news for you buddy, earning $2 per month is not really good, how do you survive with that earnings. Thankfully we have this kind of forum where we can earn a huge amount of money which is really enough for us to sustain our needs.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend

I also went through this experience before I got to know this forum and entered it

Through what this forum gives us, we must thank everyone who contributed to its creation, in addition to taking care of it and adhering to its rules and guidance. We must respect the forum

Boss , you were really patient, am not so sure that I could be able to handle that kind of pressuer for there are so many times that when you keep on trying , in the end it becomes a waste of time 1 dollar a month , the we thank God crypto forum this forum came because in the end we have enjoyed a lot the pay

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Irungu said:

Boss , you were really patient, am not so sure that I could be able to handle that kind of pressuer for there are so many times that when you keep on trying , in the end it becomes a waste of time 1 dollar a month , the we thank God crypto forum this forum came because in the end we have enjoyed a lot the pay

Patience pays bro has it not been for the site I used to earn $1 a month I was not going to be in this forum because that's the one that made me meet with someone who introduced me here therefore, I now believe everything that we go through in this universe it has a purpose in the end.