From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Its true that cryptotalk site give you much payment than those ads site so its your waste time if you work on ads site... There has two benefit work in this forum....

Number on is, you can gain knowledge here About crypto currency Which is really essential in this World NOW to earn money.. 

Second on is, you can get much payment than the ads site which is helpful for your daily life to carry out your expensive..                

Yes this forum pays much more then this PTC sites and faucets,this forum like two side sharp sword, one side we learn about crypto currency, and second side we earn money, this sword not harmful for us but its gives so many benefits.

Hello, I have seen many sites, but I did not see it better than CryptoTalk in my opinion because it is a site that people can trust, and working on it is not difficult, regular, creative and also profitable.

yes you are right its great platform to generate our earning..cryptotalk is a great forum to help us find earning tricks

Most of these ads sites are waste of time these days.. but cryptotalk wouldn't be a good choice for everyone in my opinion, people who want to join this forum should be experts or at least interested in this cryptocurrencies world as beginners! working here is like doing some services for the members and the forum but it isn't in design or programming fields! it's all about this crypto world..

On 4/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

We must work hard to get the money, and I also worked in one of the locations without earning money, but through the site I got to know the forum and now I am earning money by sharing useful topics ..

Cryptotalk is one of the good source to earn $3 within a day that's why staying and sharing your knowledge here will give you income for you to be able to sustain some financial needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Exactly you are right, the beginning seems complex and it's the most hardest part and when you patiently persevere and passionately keep struggling surely you will reach a destination of success.

I was exposed to crypto world through bounties campaigns, air drops and faucet where you make small amount of rewards not equivalent to resources and time I'm compromising but today it's added a lots experience to me and lead to me were I'm today.

• +3 1

Ptc sites & faucets are only useful for those who has a large affiliate audience & public appearence to earn through commisions. It is really hard to make reasonable amount of money. So the places like this forum are good places to earn good amount of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried many website to that gives real extra earnings. But most of them are time consuming and its really not worth to pay. But as I introduced to this forum by my friend, I find it good and worth to work for since I'm learning and earning better at the same time to this. For all who tried many paying website, yes don't give up looking for something new. But for now, I think this is the best site for meeting for earning. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must not give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about friends, when you want to earn definitely you have to look for ways in which you can achieve those aim and since that is the case we have to keep searching. Being part of this forum is a blessing because you can learn more about Cryptocurrency and at thesame time you can earn some coins which will soon begin trading in October.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course your previous attendance was a really lame one and did not deserve your time to watch advertisements all day for just a dollar or two. There are better alternatives and I'm glad you found what can help you.

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, hawkeyee said:

3$ per day nwoadays is pretty low i think but i don't know in which country do you live, maybe there prices are really cheap and 90$ per month is alot

If you are from developed Country like Japan, usa and England then this 3 usd is nothing for you.. But for those member WHO come here in this forum to get 3 usd per day is huge from them.. Because those member Country life style is different.. Yah 3 usd is cheap so many development country crypto member dont come in this forum..                   

I think this forum has changed the life who are struggling to collect $1 even in a day but this forum has paid $3 per day almost upto 7-8 months which is very big deal and even the members are very high. But I want to thank this forum to giving us opportunity to learn and earn more than any other source.

BetFury                                                   

It is amazing to you that now you earn this much and I wish you to make even more. I by the way only here for the crypto knowledge and I can accept a small tip for my time but it is not the main reason I cam to forums but to learn instead. Perhaps everyone can find that learning is better than three dollar every day that you can make in an hour if you work instead.

• +1 1

The issue  is if you were not introduced  to this forum you would still be working to earn 1 dollar a day as there is no other such fast way to earn money  online, all are too hard to do. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

This is great for you but since I joined I tried earn talk token and now find in a situation that I don't know if I can earn or not. The talk token discussion I read some people think it will reach high price about 100 sat but many think it will be very lower. There was to be news too about bitcoin payment and I will be glad if I earn too and spend more time in the forum. I hope this happens soon.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You were lucky to be introduced to this forum because earning $1 per month is the worst thing. But many people they must have done it even me, before we joined here many of us were faucet users.

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, the forum gives excellent profits, but it requires us to be active and hard work

Crypto is the best to make money

• +1 2

Yes that's true when I was new here in 2019 end so I was earning here 3$ a day which was so good for my study because I'm studying and I need money so it's really great change that improve earning from 1$ to 3$ thanks for that..

• Useful or interesting 2

On 9/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, Roan said:

This is true, my friend, the forum gives excellent profits, but it requires us to be active and hard work

Crypto is the best to make money

There is nothing like hard work on this forum, it can not even take more than 2 hours of your time daily, unlike many that can take even your whole day. Also, this forum is like chatting, commenting and correcting. There no hard work here and we should follow the rules. 

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:45 AM, Raven said:

I also experienced it mate. I tried some website that could give me extra satoshi per day. And one of these website is hashing ads and this website is legit but it really takes time to earn satoshi from it. 

It's good that now we are here in this great forum where we have the opportunity to earn crypto currency for sharing knowledge and learning without hustling to much like in faucet sites we have been previously where the earnings are very minimal as compared to what we earn from this forum.

50 minutes ago, Yomose said:

There is nothing like hard work on this forum, it can not even take more than 2 hours of your time daily, unlike many that can take even your whole day. Also, this forum is like chatting, commenting and correcting. There no hard work here and we should follow the rules. 

You are right mate the work available in this forum it's not that hard but it needs focus and determination therefore, we shouldn't rush it up but let's take our time while adhering to the forum rules and we will have better publications thanks.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

I also was working in these sort of add viewing websites for about two months or so @George10, but i didn't get paid that much as this forum paid me.those sites paid about 1 DOLLAR for two months but this site will pay you  about 70 Dollars per month for just doing some posting comments and topics.I haven't got any earnings yet ,since i am a new member but my friends did get this much pay.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

14 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I also was working in these sort of add viewing websites for about two months or so @George10, but i didn't get paid that much as this forum paid me.those sites paid about 1 DOLLAR for two months but this site will pay you  about 70 Dollars per month for just doing some posting comments and topics.I haven't got any earnings yet ,since i am a new member but my friends did get this much pay.

You are welcome to this forum I can assuredly tell you that being here its a great opportunity you have acquired because the forum is so legit and paying well and also full of much knowledge about crypto that can not be found out there easily therefore, my advice to you as a new member is that continue obeying the forum rules and I wish you happy earnings as well as a long stay here.

Yes brother you are right if you will invest one or two hours a day in this forum then easily you can earn two to three dollars and yes you will get knowledge about cryptocurrency too 

On 4/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Mate I enjoy your words of courage. I also started like you but my own is airdrops. I participate in airdrops which l earn coins which doesn't have much value while some of the airdrops are even scam but I didn't give up untill my course-mate introduced this forum to me and told me to work here and earn good amount here daily. 

BetFury