From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

21 hours ago, Petro4 said:

I felt as if I am the happiest  man o  earth upon finding this awesome  plat form tha enable people to earn much with less work I never thought of finding such a site when I was told honestly I don't believe him but when I see  my friend making it the amount mention above I was so happy and it lead me  to more research on cryptocurrency  to be an active member here 

That's great dear I also didn't believes it when my friend introduced me here and told me the earnings available until I started enjoying too, it's good to  be part of this forum and earn from doing less work of sharing some knowledge with others,what's needed is to be active and deliver quality posts.

And hairy is close to 100 dollars This is the advantage of CryptoTalk over the rest of the sites, which is the possibility of achieving a constant monthly income on Bitcoin Talk, for example, which is linked to income first on seniority and secondly on Bounty campaigns, which do not have a specific time.

• +1 1

This is a very wonderful talk, my friend. Thank you for sharing your success with us. We must not give up and be patient, and this platform offers us the educational benefit and profit together.

On 15.04.2020 at 12:38, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I agree with because before I can't join this forum, I also work so many PTC sites and free faucets, and I work nearly 4 months and I earn only 30000 satoshis, but I really thankful crypto talk to give the opportunity to earn 30000 satoshis in one day, its really wonder full experience when I first earn this amount of satoshis.

It’s very interesting where you are and how you make money, I’m new and looking for opportunities. Could you help me find sites where you can make money? I would be very grateful, because you will help me a lot.

Well, if brother you don't have to give up, you have to have patience and perseverance, especially in this kind of things that are time consuming, you have to be constantly riding, doing to see favorable results, good that you have already seen results, congratulations

It's reaaly good story. Being able to earn 3 dolars a day is a huge thing for me. I hope we can achieve the same success. This site is the best crypto forum site for me.

It took a long time and I was tired of collecting one dollar, now that I am collecting 3 dollars a day and this is enough for the main goal, this forum is very nice, and I am in good shape.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

this is just great, from my own experience I can say that almost always people start on those sites that pay almost nothing in order to find out about better ways of earning online, that's why so many people give up

• +2 1

yes there is many sites to get pay some satoshis, some of the onces I know are:

microlancer

zapread

cryptotalk

coinpot faucets

But I guess the once I have been using lately is microlancer because I have some free airdrops that I need some referrals what I do is a set a task pay a few cents and people will complete the task and get pay right away, and also collect some airdrops as a result of following my links.

but I guess in the future more webpages will be created that pay even more to whose willing to work for few satoshis.

• +3 1

Until recently I was unaware of how wonderful this cryptotalk page is, all the forums are interesting apart from the contribution in knowledge that each one leaves us

• +1 1

In my opinion Cryptotalk is a great platform, it allows us to generate income for free, as you mentioned, but we also acquire important knowledge that is essential in the world of cryptocurrencies. Which makes it one of the best platforms.

6 hours ago, Mathiasdgreat said:

Winners never quit and quiters never win. Life is a gradual process. Kudos to you my brother, greater things ahead.

Thanks mate I really appreciate and I wish you success and prosperity during your stay in this forum as you continue following the rules,you will archive great things.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

It's a good story I also in my beginning I was earning 4 doge a day from click bots on telegram but now I'm learning trading and follow many channel's and can make good profile every month 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Investortitor7 said:

Yobit is the best platform?

Yes yobit is the best platform and please try to follow the rules on contributing coments with 100 words character and also in line with the topic thanks.

¿Cómo es que lo logras? Soy nueva en todo esto, sin embargo estoy interesada en aprender. Podrías tu recomendar algún link que pueda ayudarme a aprender? Espero tu respuestas. Muchas gracias de antemano 

2 minutes ago, moeletaly said:

Es una buena historia. También al principio ganaba 4 dogos al día por hacer clic en bots en Telegram, pero ahora estoy aprendiendo a operar, sigo muchos canales y puedo hacer un buen perfil todos los meses. 

Es un poco confuso dicho proceso ,sin embargo a pesar de que toma un poco de tiempo seguir las indicaciones la propuesta suena demasiado bien. Espero poder recibir mi primer recompensa, ya que tengo muchas ganas de participar en todo esto. Le envío saludos 

6 hours ago, Mathiasdgreat said:

Los ganadores nunca se rinden y los que se rinden nunca ganan. La vida es un proceso gradual. Felicitaciones a usted mi hermano, grandes cosas por delante.

Exactamente sin embargo considero que no estaría de más una introducción que nos dé lo más importante que debemos saber de dicha plataforma. Ya que no todos conocemos del todo y quizá nos estemos perdiendo la oportunidad de participar en propuestas que nos puedan convenir

On 4/15/2020 at 3:51 AM, George10 said:

I am new to the forum and I just found out about the payment in satoshis for the posts that we can and it seems wonderful to me since while you learn and inform yourself you can take some money

6 hours ago, Lobozteam said:

En mi opinión Cryptotalk es una gran plataforma, nos permite generar ingresos de forma gratuita, como mencionaste, pero también adquirimos conocimientos importantes que son imprescindibles en el mundo de las criptomonedas. Lo que la convierte en una de las mejores plataformas.

Tienes algún vídeo o enlace que puedas recomendarme que me ayude a aprender de una manera más acertiva? Tengo muchas ganas de aprender, sin embargo no encuentro mucha información o no tengo la certeza de que sea verídica. Por lo tanto no puedo confiar

I have tried many websites and many ways of earning methods but I have not met something cryptotalk yet, cryptoalk can be a great start for something greater, just do your best and you will be the best.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Keep it up dear mostly people use bitcoin faucet first and then go to the crypto exchanges for trading i am also using some different faucet and now i am working on this forum i hope learn and earn both things from this forum.