From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Thanks for this statistics and I would also like to tell everyone to start doing research before posting so that we can improve the quality of posts on this forum and make it attractive to new members.

I agree with you, when I first started working with cryptocurrency, I thought how difficult everything was, and then, when I had enough knowledge, I realized that in fact everything is simple and you can earn just 2-3 hours of cryptocurrency.

Yeah mate you really came a long way with earning 1$ a month to 3$. Your description tells about your never giving up attitude which is really very important in life. If we have to move forward and become a successful person then you always have to keep working and never give up.

I have also wasted my most of the time on the low earning sites but once I heard about this Cryptotalk forum, I started to earn the reasonable amounts in a day. I would like to thank this forum for giving me such a great opportunity. 

its really amazing opportunity for you to cash on time of crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts because now new members of this forum still waiting when the administration allowed them to earn free btc from crypto talk forum. I am also feeling happy while working on this forum because enough earning for us. 

Cryptotalk is genuine and strict website that pays u really a amount for working here for just 30 comments. The other sites won't pay you this for a single day. I would like to suggest this to everyone who are in need of money. Thanks to cryptotalk. 

this is very true and this is why i am now active on this site on a daily basis. I think that this site has provided a great earning opportunity. I previously used to only look at faucets and as a result i was left with only just over a dollar a month and that was with a lot of hard work and this took me a very long time to get to. On the other hand this forum allows me to learn, be helpful and earn up to three dollars a day which is much more than i was earning and i am very happy for this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/15/2020 at 2:21 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Many sites are in the market who promised for payment. But some sites are fake and fraud. But cryptotalk is best online platform where you can earn money easily.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

That's true i am also was earning from free earning sites about less money per months and it as so hard for me to rich the minimum withdrawal and it was so little money, but now i am using this forum that pays good money for me, love this forum.

Personally, I do not think that this currency is a quorum because it has already been present in the market for a long time, as it has a large community of its own and is trading highly liquid in the crypto market.

You are right from earning $1 in a month to earn $3 in a day it's going to be real if your hard work goes in a right way and even the main thing is getting knowledge and experience from the cryptocurrency is the main thing to get success in your investment also people have to make themselves more enough strong to get learn and experience from the failures then only there next investment will be more perfect.

my  story is also same as yours..i used to eork on some ptc sites where i was earning 1 dollar for 5 days..now after getting tjis forum as an opportunity i am earning 2 dollars per day by spending 2 hours per day in the forum

This is the only site that are really generous in giving us high rewards. They are so amazing,as they developed this sites that helps many people. Earnings from others are way too low and it takes more time and efforts,but now 1-3 dollar is possible,so let's all take good care and protect this forum.

I recommended this site for most part of my friends, because this forum is really great place to learn new things about crypto and receive some payment for it. Sadly that admins closed payment for new users

On 4/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, George10 said:

Paying per viewing ads is really boring and wasting of the time, because when you spend whole month because of $1, you can spend more the $2 to earn that $1. 

Yeah brother.We really don't know where we will get success.So,it's important for us wherever we are working,we should work hard and one day may come when that simple work will be the root of my success.

If friend this forum has been of great help to all of us personally has completely changed my life and I am grateful to cryptotalk for allowing me to learn and earn some daily money thank you very much 

This forum also changes my life since i gone through many sites viewing videos and ads trying to do some captcha. This forum give me great opportunity in learning as well as in earning. So i am always thankful that i am part of this forum.

Surrender is a very bad thing within the field of encryption, because patience and work hard will enable us to succeed and achieve very good profits and we all worked inside sites that pay very little amounts of money until we were able to find this wonderful forum

This calls for optimism that ambitious people can always reach the best and I also did not earn and I was wasting my time and now I have a lot of trading on the platforms and I work in the forum also and I have a lot of information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is a good experience, I had followed that way before and I find it good because of what, you will have the experience required in other to advice a lot of your friends.

I agree with you, I used to earn less than 2 dollars a day, and now I get 20-30 dollars trading cryptocurrency. The one who gave up before the fight-lost.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I must say every member in this forum is really lucky to be here , because this forum pays more better than any ads viewing sites, the amount of btc the ads site pays for a month, we can earn it here in a day.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like your information very much. I have been working here for some time and I am very happy to work here. I can earn income from here so easily that I have not found any other site. I was looking for more sites like this.

i was introduced to this forum by a friend too, i gave up on faucets long ago because i felt they were just a waste of time, and i thought i missed the bitcoin train, but this forum gave us an opportunity to get back on it again

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png