Crypto Trading Through the Coronavirus: Tips from the Experts - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Crypto Trading Through the Coronavirus: Tips from the Experts

Thank you for sharing the article with us. For me, I advise those who are not able to trade in the slow market to watch only and not to make any deal because the possibility of loss is high.

• +2 1

Excellent tips from the experts. We all should follow these tips of trading to get some profit in this testing time. Thank you very much for sharing this article.

• +1 1

it is an awesome article, traders can use those tips to still profot from this period of the feeling of terror.

This was a helpful article on how to behave well and smartly through the time of the Corona Virus and Quarantine and succeed in making a profit

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

10 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Exactly, that is what the expert always reccomended. This article will help those who don't know what to do during corona virus so I really really thank you that you made this.

I like how the experts lead us through this crisis that affected the whole market of crypto. I hope to see more announcements from expert crypto traders to guide us further. 

• +1 1

Thank you much friend to sharing that article link because now is very bad condition for everyone. I hope that trading tips and tricks helps us to do trading because now best time to learn or get about Cryptocurrency trade.

• +1 1

It seems that they took advantage of this period to prevent the spread of the epidemic for their own benefit. I have booked the page so I can go back to it again because I check it late to see details. As I said, they relied on multiple methods to win more. These people do not stop taking advantage of any opportunity available to them

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Usually I don't follow experts just because most of them are not. I've encountered dozens of experts in tradingview, youtube and twitter, drawing a few lines and failing miserably. I prefer to trade using my knowledge and my experience without listening to others that basically are interfering with my plan and making me have doubts. I remember many experts claiming that Bitcoin was a sell at $5K last month and that we should sell there. I blocked everyone of them just to be sure.

good article, thank you, universal users won a lot of currencies, especially bitcoin, by buy at low price and selling at a high price

• -2 1

Thanks for sharing friend, we have to take opportunities because many of us we are just at home because of the corona virus. If we will find some good ways/ skills to trade for profit, we have to take it seriously.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for sharing this article. This article is very useful to everyone. Frankly, many smart people who work in the field of encryption have been able to achieve great profits by following many strategies in addition to that there are many people who have used this disease to implement frauds.

• +2 1

Thank you, this article is very important to us and we must take advantage of these tricks because the spread of the Corona virus has affected all our work.

• -1 1

As what I think that really drives trading is on the incentives which is called profits, which Drives for the staging of new possible ways on having to take part in daily scenarios of trading and earning,rather than  on dormant waiting bulls to rearrange bills on Crypto

• +2 1

Well thanks you for sharing the article, i have looked it and the best part it shows is how other markets get badly affected by coronavirus and volatility has been shown in those market too

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Great advice, thank you. Actually during crises, the trader does not know how to act, he is afraid of selling and losing his position and is afraid of buying and falling, so the index of fear and greed for the market was at its lowest level, which means intense fear during the last period.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:21 PM, Cammer said:

Hello guys!

So I have been reading this amazing topic about experts advising us about trading tricks during this pandemic disease. 

Multiple experts had the same opinions. 

You can read the Article Here (Non Referral Link).

Thank you for the amazing article and the tips will giving will be kind of helpful to many of us that were able to click the link and read it carefully

This is very nice article.by reading this,can help you change your aspects  and worries during this pandemic as we all witness how this situation affects everyone including financial establishments and made it drops so much. And instead of panicking,we can use this chance to earn good amount while price drops.

• +2 1

Useful article and tips! The most important thing in my opinion is that about controlling our emotions during trading! Especially because of the coronabirus so many people would be scared and don't know the right decesion about making deals.. Thanks for these tips 

90 percent of us are just isolated in our homes due to corona virus and everyone is getting free time to do some more activities then why not we select crypto trading and utilize our time into the same thing.it will give us a good return

• +2 1

We all know, due to corona virus pandemic, we have been facing really the very tough situations in this world. Everywhere we are noticing the lockdown policy so in this situation, we can continue cryptocurrency tradings according to price volatility to get profits. 

• +2 1

This post is very important thank you very much for sharing it with us provides a lot of detailed information on how to trade in these difficult times thank you again 

Tricks don't work in cryptocurrency, you can sometimes be lucky in trading, but absolutely you will get at the wrong site sometimes, so we just have to be careful while Trading

On 4/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, Cammer said:

Hello guys!

So I have been reading this amazing topic about experts advising us about trading tricks during this pandemic disease. 

Multiple experts had the same opinions. 

You can read the Article Here (Non Referral Link).

Thank you for sharing this article to us but in my own opinion we can still trade here inside the crypto world even in the middle of this pandemic but still we shouldn't set aside the fact that at any moment we can be a victim or not that's why we should prioritize our health.

• +2 1

I don't think that trading cryptocurrency during coronavirus changed in some way, there is probably just more attention to the internet right now, and it concerns crypto.

• -1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Irish said:

Thank you for sharing this article to us but in my own opinion we can still trade here inside the crypto world even in the middle of this pandemic but still we shouldn't set aside the fact that at any moment we can be a victim or not that's why we should prioritize our health.

I stopped all my tradings during the Corona Virus epidemic, but I bought some decent amount of Bitcoin and waited. Now, I have almost doubled my earnings!

• -1 1