Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait

Yes i interest to investment I think when nobel corona gone then i make profitable earn from my investment.So i waiting for the price to rise again.       

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Everyone is expecting a further drop in the coming period so I will wait a little while for Corona Virus

l have collected some coins and right now l'm waiting for the price increasing. It is 15 days to happen halving, until this day in my opinion we should collect as we can. 

I want to take the risk and hold my investment for some time that will be better option and if market is not giving me positive signal then definitely I will sell it because I am not having so much of experience to get these things and analyse the situations and also I'm not ready to get losses because now I am having some profit and it's ok for me I will wait for sometime but definitely I will sell it if the market is not good position also I want to mention for the beginners if you don't have any idea about this things then take some suggestions that will be much better and exit from the market if you have any fear of losing your money at the exact time in the market is not in the good position.

It is the best opportunity to invest now in these difficult times, relying on digital currencies, and this is a positive point that you should take advantage of because it can contribute to higher prices. Also, there are upcoming shoes and projects that have an opportunity to achieve good returns. But I do not recommend a first degree, the situation may not be reversed.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is better to wait until the direction of the market is visible, and you want to take advantage of the opportunities. All you have to do is divide your capital better .

I am waiting  forcarona virus when it will end .  I want to do trading  after carona virus . Right  now i am worried  because  carona is spreading widely  in my country. 

right now the price is a bit high for me to invest, however i do think that the price will rise even further are economies recover and as the halving event comes. Therefore if someone does have the luxury in increasing their investment i think that it could be a good option. Especially if you can increase your investment a bit because it would mean that a slight increase in price will help to offset the losses that you previously made in the price drop. On my site, i will continue to earn and wait. And in this way i will increase my investment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 AM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

I am currently loking forward and will not make an speculaion until the price is most squid more than that. I currently find some digital currecies to take catch of them when the cost increases.

Both! I am still investing as price are still cheap. And i also wait until my desired profit will hit its price. In trading patience and positive mind can help you get good results. And buying while its cheap is better than buying when the price are increasing,so take this chance.

in my opinion it is the right time to invest by buying especially bitcoin in view of the imminent halving after which the value of bitcoin will almost certainly grow and we could take advantage of it / profit...

Everything but those who understand and who work in the market or research can say very well but it is good to avoid doing all kinds of investments right now.

I think this is the best time for Investing because already the crypto market has been trying to come back to normal and had actually been free from the pandemic because the price of cryptocurrencies has started increasing bit by bit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me i don’t invest for a long time , i invest in the in one day or 2 day or 3 day , for me now i wait to bitcoin get down to 6700$ or 6800 $ and i will invest in , and when it rise i will get a profit , but for people how’s want to invest for a long i think this is the best time .

4 hours ago, bqolarer said:

Even before these events I was investing slowly into crypto every month little by little and so I am always investing and waiting for best buying opportunities.

If you were already investing does that mean that when coins were going down they went down with you, or were you lucky enough to cashout at the moment of crisis.

I think that if you still haven't invested, a good time would be after any dip that might happen. Although with halving close, there will be much volatility for sure. We don't see much going on and it is suspicious. Whales are planning for months for this and they will make a move soon.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:23 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

Well this year we all had to chance to buy bitcoin at 3800 USD because of coronavirus pandemic. Now bitcoin is around 7000 usd so anyone who had invested at that time will make larger profits in upcoming days. 

I will wait for halving and after halving I will already decide which coins to invest in since bitcoin is unlikely to reach 10,000 dollars and because of this, other coins may not grow in price.  

On 4/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I was waiting for the price to rise again because I invested all when the price halved before, the bitcoin price is now stable and all my work is waiting.

Same here. I'm waiting for the good opportunity to happen first before I do some transactions. 

Waiting is a nice strategy and also having a plan. 

For me it's an easy way to achieve success here in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

At this bad situation in world , I'm not so much invest in Crypto right now . I'm purchase some Bitcoin at this level and buy after some time , by the situation of conditions . So I'm also confusing at that time.

16 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

Right now I am worried because carona is widespread in my country and I want to trade after carona virus and I will wait for forcarona virus when it will end

Same here, maybe the price will increase unexpectedly once the corona virus is gone. 

As of now holding our coin is a good strategy to do. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, apolaki said:

I think that the market is not good now becaus eof the pandemic but I think that will be the best oppurtunity to save money and invest or hold money if you dont need them just save them because you will need it. 

• +1 1

Well, i will do some investment and also i will wait for a better value because this is the right thing to do as of now by having an low value of price of bitcoin, happy posting everyone.

I have already invested and it is the time to wait patiently and we don't need to be eager ti sell because it will be a regrettable moment for us when the price changes for good