Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

Yes my friend there must be a spirit of brotherhood and cooperation among us as members of one forum and we give a good reputation for topics of interest and attractive and we motivate members with a great deal when giving them good reputations.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Sometimes  people  only love to read the topic. But they forget to give reacts to them. But it should be remembered by them that a good should be always  recognised by good reputation. And they should symbolize the good posts so that others can understand the post and see how valuable the information  is. So lack of awareness about this actually sometimes create such discomfort. 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes you right we have to work in this forum like a real member, and to learn , and share his knowledge , and earn some money, also we have to give reputation fir people deserve it , for the useful topic , when i read it i feel lean something new , we have to give him a good reputation to encourage him.

I agree, all of us will benefits when we share knowledge here because we will learn from others too, at the same time we will receive a payment for our useful content. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Maybe because people are not willing to press the reputation button or simply because they don't see it quite well immediatly.

For me it's just i dont remember to give reputation as when im reading the topic i'm going to immediatly read all posts and reply.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think because those topic the users who pst ot dont react with other comment and answer the question to have the topic seen in the top of each session 

Perhaps the reason why the previous topics did not receive a lot of good reputation was that not many members were present at the time, or that there are members who do not like to provide good reputation

Life is great and enjoy it

My friend personally for me if you find a topic in this forum well I will give the owner a good reputation.
If I find a bad topic, I will not give any reputation to the subject.

I think the main reason is alot of users are afraid 

From deleting posts and getting warning points 

So their accounts will be banned

On 4/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I agree with you completely. If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. This way we can spread the informations to everyone that needs help.

That's right. 

For me we must give reputation to those who really deserves it. 

Let's read their post properly and decide if we will give them reputation based on the impact and what knowledge we get from their post. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bro in my opinion it's because people only sees the post and reply as they all need is only 30 post per day. So they don't give interest for giving reputation. But this should be stop and we should utilizes our daily reputation wisely and give to those who really deserve it.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Most of the members don't use this opportunity to give good reputation the member who writes post. Good reputation is very important because he gets motivation for writing other new post. So, give good reputation to one another and share love.

Of course, giving positive rating to valuable topics and publications is a must at the present time, while negative rating should be given to duplicate publications.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

Well, we cannot blame them for what they want to do. A simple reputation means a lot for them, it is good because it motivated them to create more useful posts. Let us just appreciate them for their efforts in creating the topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're right about that mate, sometimes don't give any time giving reputation even though the topic are deserves a reputation. Maybe sometimes member who just want to earn, don't mind giving reputation because its worth 1 token only than posting who gives 10. But let's all be aware that giving reputation is our work too, to boost others confidence in posting and for building a good community in the forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

I have understand what you Have  mean and it was open because member didnt care is the post useful or not as they hunt for money Only  here.. You can say lot of scam member was worked here so they didnt like to give reputation as they copy and paste another activity.. But now every one encourage to give react each others as they now get payments for each post.. Its a great step for THIS forum..                 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:23 PM, Nezar said:

I think that the lack of a large number of reputations on old posts is due to the number of members said when creating the forum in addition to not all members know how to give this feature to the posts that you deserve

In my opinion I think the other members didn't notice the post or maybe they notice it but they don't give the post a react because they didn't pay attention on reading or judging on what the post about. 

Different people have different perspective those post which are legendary for you can be useless for other members. So, they have freedom to give reputation and we should not worry about the reputation because we can boost reputation by posting useful information.

BetFury                                                   

Giving reputations depends on the quality and usefulness of the posts. if the topic is well constructed with good information needed to benefits the forum.  Concerned members will like the content positively.

I think its becoming a little bit difficult to really keep on tracking everything and its becoming difficult to look for the really good things of the market they always come back in the good issues of the market is to value eveyr single things that work well for us in any case we see out there

• +2 1

On 5/21/2020 at 1:33 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just give the reputation to those who really deserves it and not into someone who begs for it. 

That's true mate because they're just wanted to have a lot of reputations to have a name here in this forum even though they're creating some useless or low quality post, if you're seeing some members like this, kindly report them.

This is due to the introduction of these topics and thus at the beginning of the establishment of the forum Where the activity was few and the number of its members as well After this time, the accounts that published these topics increased, and the topics remained without many interactions, but they existed at the end of the section.

Is there any legendary yet on this forum, I do not know of the Russian section. But on our section, people that ought to have gotten to legendary has been banned because of multiple accounts, I guess. There is no way legendary will not have many reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That a good idea my friend when we finished our posting or creating topic here we can share our reputation to the other members here that have a good quality topic that we think is deserve to have a good reputation because now a days member our only focus on creating topic or making post because it has a more token than giving reputation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

We cannot force other members to give a reputation to other member like what we used to in old payment. But as they improve the payment system, some changes happen just like they are starting to paying when someone is giving a rate at others post. It is easy for them to work since they can easily see what post is good or bad depending on the ratings members received.

2 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

now a days member our only focus on creating topic or making post because it has a more token than giving reputation.

Yes, post and creating topics are the one who are prioritizing by many users. But others are spamming Reputation to anybody.  Reputation is profitable too and can double are paid post if we reach the max. 50 rates a day. I don't understand others why they are so lazy giving rates were everyone can get a good profit for it? 

• +1 1

BetFury