Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

The downside to this forum is that most people are here just to make money and not actually to learn or communicate.  Most people don’t even take the time to make a good useful post famous.  People will probably pay more attention to the posts during this lockdown...

4 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I think this is the basic reason why talk token had been introduced by the platform. This way the users are encouraged to give as much positive reactions as possible to the well deserving posts. This is such a motivating factor that encourages users to come onto this platform daily and provide reputations to good quality posts. I am sure this will increase the reputation of many useful post that deserve reputation and would not go unnoticed by the users.

@Nicole018 You are correct mate that receiving talk token for giving reputation is a great step. The staff really knows what is good for the members and the forum that is why they introduced this. But we should never use this opportunity as a earning method because the moderators check the likes that every member gives and if we are abusing this we will surely get a warning point.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes, you are right, but I do not know how much range between each evaluation. I am afraid that I will be banned because of this. But I evaluate useful topics every day, but I do not reach 50 reviews because I do not want my account to be banned. Because of the large number of reviews.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

You are right friend, I have seen very good publications and they do not receive their classification, today they allow users with more than 100 publications to give 50 reactions per day, I am not saying that those people who only come to the forum to post spam writing a sentence will classify as positive, but those people who do a good job in the forum please give them a reaction, it is pleasant and stimulating that the work of those who do it with dedication is recognized...

Yes my friend there are the many members working at this forum and gave them. Reputation to the posts without reading. And I am also wonder about that. They didn't read the posts and gave them reputation. So just read it carefully and gave them reputation if you think it's a useful post. 

On 8/21/2020 at 3:34 PM, Yomose said:

am sure of what I posted, many accounts was even banned when the registration was opened recently

Well as of now i see some hero/legendary rank which is being banned in this forum, one of it is @BTC Future, this member is one of my inspiration of making a post here but sadly hea actually banned, i apologize mate by not agreeing to your post, now i see some proof and i will agree with you now.

• +5 1

I think some of the members didn't read some other posts so that's why they will not given a chance to give reputation to the useful posts. Also reputation is not based on how long you explain your thoughts the important is the essence of the post about the topic but i found some specific post but have enough knowledge is less reputation, So i think most of us choose only on what post there  attract to them and didn't know what is the best. But people have a different perspective and ideas.

I also found many posts which contained good contents but still they are not getting good reputation. When we look at the post which gives outstanding reputation, they only getting one or two or three reputation. My friends when you read any posts and liked the content please give them their reputation. Not to do by simply reading their posts and comment and earn.

Yes my friend I have already heard news about the reputation receiving. Most of the members are giving reputation on the daily basis without reading the contents and useful information. So must read the topic and comments and make a reputation what they deserve According to their work. 

That was the time when people dont gave any reputation and then this forum has started giving 1 talk for each rates then people are increasing their number of reputation very fast and those who gave 50 rates are also earning good amount of talk.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

I think this happens because people are motivated towards completing their tasks rather than appreciating good posts. This is wrong.  While giving rating, we must give good ratings to the deserving posts. This way, their contents would be appreciated and they will be motivated towards creating more good posts. Legendary posts are often neglected instead we must pin them so that it would be helpful for the beginners and other members. 

• +2 1

Because the participants do not care about the reputation because your reputation, whether high or low, will take the same profits from the forum so do not care, my friend, it is a simple matter

Yes. We should do the same practice whenever i saw a good post I gave him a reputation. I just want to mention that everyone want to earn money. And want many followers . But why people dont think that they should help others? Should give reputation to others. 

• +2 1

Some members are lazy or some just merely scroll through a topic. This is sad because we do not maximize the use of the feature given to us. We should always maximize the 50 reactions that we can give everyday so that we can contribute to the community.

Oh buddy don't worry regarding reputation because we need to work with interest and keep in mind reputation has no matter for your service you have low or high reputation you received the same earnings from the crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. 

On 11/12/2020 at 2:50 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well as of now i see some hero/legendary rank which is being banned in this forum, one of it is @BTC Future, this member is one of my inspiration of making a post here but sadly hea actually banned, i apologize mate by not agreeing to your post, now i see some proof and i will agree with you now.

@BTC Future can be banned only for one reason, he was able to post quality posts but he could have two or more accounts. And the rules states that two or more accounts are prohibited. If we work good and obey the rules, nothing will happen. 

Yes you are right bro. Before making  any post you have to read the topic carefully and then make a post. We have to show our actual membership to this forum. Don,t work in the greed of payment and just make post for the earning. Show your sincerity to the forum through which you are earning. 

It is a sad matter that most of the people only think about theirself. They just want that people will rate their posts but they Don't give any ratings to others. I think we all should put ratings based on once useful posts. Then it will be helpful for all      

• +2 1

There are a lot of people who just thinks about theirself. Everyone should help each other by rating on their useful posts. I always try yo put positive ratings to useful comments and put negative ratings to illogical comments. By doing this, good posts will have reputation     

For posting  some illogical posts, the legendary posts are downing below. That's why  we cannot see those good posts and don't able to put positive  ratings . The illogical posts should be removed. After that we will be able to see only good posts

Hello my friend, the forum has many laws and everyone must abide by them and this wonderful and distinctive forum for learning and benefiting from it greatly, as many people do not take the time to read the post and everyone must understand all the information in order to increase the experience and reach your goal

Yes I Agree We should give good Reputation To alltge Posts which have good And Useful content. It is like appreciation to their good work so Try To appreciate those who deserve by giving them good reputation. As good reputation increase the self confidence and motivate to create more useful posts that attract the interest of yhe people So don't be Shy to give good reputation to good posts.

I think that members' preoccupation with just making a profit has negatively affected the platform.
There are many good new posts that provide excellent content and contribute greatly to improving the level of the forum
And they need our support as you mentioned, my friend!

Yes, my dear friend, as there are many, many different and many publications, and they are beautiful and wonderful where they do not have, as many members do not give a reputation. We have to respond and give the great topic a distinguished reputation. I wish success to all.

You are correct my friend many members in this forum are in a hurry to post new comment they should also be aware of giving good reputation to those members providing a great kind of post which would be beneficial for other members in this forum. This kind of giving reputation to other members make them motivated and always try to give a meaningful and useful content.