Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

You are right in your words there are a few good reputations that are unfortunately given because many people keep this feature and do not give it to anyone and I suggest that we give the reputation that we can give daily

Edited by Zaino34

It is kind of a negative side to this forum that most people are here just for the payment and not to actually learn or communicate. Most people do not even take the time to give reputation to a good useful post. Maybe during this lockdown people will be more attentive towards the posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

Absolutely true my friend, there are many helpful posts but they don't have even a single reputation, you can read a post which has 200 replies and half of them they comment that they loved the post but still they don't give reputation.

• +1 1
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

My friend, most of the members here don't care about the content or the information included in the topic. They only care about commenting and finishing the posts. 

Can you please share some of these legendary topics that you are talking about?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

I always react on topics that deserve to get reputations. But you forgot that we have a daily limit for giving reputations (I think it's up to 10 reputations per day) and that prevents us from reacting to all the posts we encounter. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you completely. If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. This way we can spread the informations to everyone that needs help.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes you right we have to work in this forum like a real member, and to learn , and share his knowledge , and earn some money, also we have to give reputation fir people deserve it , for the useful topic , when i read it i feel lean something new , we have to give him a good reputation to encourage him.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that the lack of a large number of reputations on old posts is due to the number of members said when creating the forum in addition to not all members know how to give this feature to the posts that you deserve

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

yeah that is truely well spoken my friend people these past days only read a post and drop thier own comment and are off to the next post, I it would really give a boost of encouragement if only these people will simply click the like button for just a few seconds so as we can post more beneficial topics. 

Every member here has different strategy in making content, it does not mean that he or she has a less or no reputation, their posts is not useful. It depends on the user if she or he wanted to give a like or not.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Noone cares about reputation since most posts will get deleted no mater the quality. Also counter of posts is going down even without posts getting deleted. Difficult to notice.

Reputation is given only to those posts you feel they deserve it and per day we can only give a maximum of 10 reputation reactions therefore, it's impossible to react on every useful posts.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

It depends on the perspective of each member in this forum, if they benefit to your post, there is big possibility that they will give you good reputation point. That's it. 

• +5 1

13 hours ago, BitTim said:

This reputations are given by fellow members and they are given based on some factors such as making posts that are proofing to be of informative in a very huge way and that the members enjoy this 

Of course, usually the words or replies are very precise and relate to the events experienced by these users. by giving a love reaction they totally agree with what was said.

• +5 1

Indeed,this reputation have been very controversial,many topics here in the beginners section always referring on that reputation due to it is not being used properly and still nothing change even how many reminders we have read regarding this. Its really bad seeing content having few and mostly no heart reaction compare to nonsense but  has many hearts and we can't do anything but to respect them and let it be. Besides reputation has nothing to do with our points.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

También me he preguntado eso, tal vez sea favoritismo y falta de comprensión de lectura, ya que hay muy buenos temas con poca reputación y temas repetitivos con alta reputación, pero de todos modos, como el foro, la vida es igual de extraña.

• +4 1

Excellent topic I congratulate you friend you're very right I think this is the evil of the forum I have read very good topics like this and I do not see any reaction it is unfair that this happens we should do something to remedy this situation sooner rather than later 

Yes. I am also wounder about that. Members are getting interest to give reputation to anyone. They just read the topic and comment it. I suggest everyone should give reputation if he found it good.

• +5 1

Many members now develop the habbit of just working to complete thier daily task of 30 post, there no longer give more time to the forum like giving reactions to post which are unique, we should always try to encourage our fellow members by given them good reaction.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right I think we need to give our reaction to good and constructive topic and post, we have 10 reaction per day, so if we keep them what is the benefit, I think we need to distribute our reaction.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Present so many members focus only to complete 30 post task and leave this forum quickly, previous members are really good they always respect each other and respect their quality of topics, so they give reputation points without any issue, now so many new members comes in the forum and don't no the value of good content.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Oh buddy don't worry regarding reputation because we need to work with interest and keep in mind reputation has no matter for your service you have low or high reputation you received the same earnings from the crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Useful articles I will definitely react and give reputation. They deserve this. This also encourages users to continue to produce more useful posts. Focus on the quality of the post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1