Editing your own topic takes too much time - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Editing your own topic takes too much time

I think this is normal my friend

Because server need this time

To add your edit on the post

This takes just 3 minutes no more 

It happens only when you made your own topic and you want to edit it. But when you only want to edit the comment you made its just quick. And everyone experience this,so just be patient besides its just a minutes. 

Time interval is also for our own benefits to avoid trafficking let's just understand the rules of this forum the way they also understand our needs.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I rarely have to edit my posts because I always double check them before I post and the forum requires me to wait 3 minutes so I use this time to check my post but when I have to edit my post, there is no wait time.

• +1 1

Yes I know this is a issue but what can we do related to it this is the one that is being made by the Admin and we have to follow it we don't have any other option left for this

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:49 AM, Ms.o said:

It happens only when you made your own topic and you want to edit it. But when you only want to edit the comment you made its just quick. And everyone experience this,so just be patient besides its just a minutes. 

Time interval is also for our own benefits to avoid trafficking let's just understand the rules of this forum the way they also understand our needs.

Yes i think when you edit your comment you dont have the timer i never try it until now ,but I know when you want to write a personal message to other user you need to wait until the countdown too,and that's it's not really good because the messenger is different than post 

• +1 2

On 5/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, Jami273 said:

Yes.It's same to all.When you posted a topic and meanwhile you wanted to edit it again,but you won't be able to do that.it will show you warning.You need to wait minimum three minutes after you posted the topic to edit it.and if it removes,it will be really good.

Well, that's not true mate, you can able to edit your posts easily but you need to give some reason why you need to edit it, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

11 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's not true mate, you can able to edit your posts easily but you need to give some reason why you need to edit it, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

Editing wrongly created posts are not that much tough task on this forum either. Giving edit reason is optional here. It does make the huge sense if we give the post edit reason but I think intentionally editing same posts again and again might lead the account ban. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Editing wrongly created posts are not that much tough task on this forum either. Giving edit reason is optional here. It does make the huge sense if we give the post edit reason but I think intentionally editing same posts again and again might lead the account ban. 

Even though this is optional mate, there are still available edit option to change your posts here in this forum, i hope that you may understand, happy posting.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Well, I don't experience the issue that you've concern off. I always make sure that the post I created is correct so that I don't edit it. But I still don't agree to you. Well, that time is just right because you can use it incase you have a new idea that you want to add on your content.

• +1 1

I think Idea Here is to wait the Count down of the Timer when Im posting my content Sometimes, Editing it will make you wait atleast few more second but I dont really see It as a problem to began with plus there not much problem about waiting a few seconds it also gives you time to think about what can you do to improve that content.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

this is normal dude , we need to wait 3 minute after creating a post or message here , this isn't an any errors or issues . you can consult about it moderater or Admin also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I had and it's all because of IPBoard's timeout control between topics and posting.

Either you Posting, Topicing, Editing and even Private Message to someone has this delay even posts amount control.

There's nothing the Staff can do except if they edit IPBoard's php source code.

Just make sure you won't need to edit it a second time before creating your topic 😉

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

11 hours ago, gourav789 said:

this is normal dude , we need to wait 3 minute after creating a post or message here , this isn't an any errors or issues . you can consult about it moderater or Admin also .

Well, this is true mate, this time interval is very important here in this forum to avoid having some spammers because this is a kind of abusive, just respect this forum mates, happy posting.

• +1 1

I have not gone threw this type of issue many times have also gone for editing because of some spelling mistakes but very quickly it's open I don't have to wait maybe in post section there you have to wait for sometime after uploading your content I want to see what what other members are thinking about this content that will give me some idea.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • +1 1

I think that you are the only one facing this problem. As for me, I always modify my topics and responses without having to wait a while, try to communicate with the technical team to solve the problem.

• +1 1

This problem has been successfully solved by the moderator and there is no longer waiting when editing a previous topic or post

Life is great and enjoy it

This Tim's crypto added it to review your post 

Or your editing on the post my friend and I think 

Itis enough to be sure from your editing 

The waiting time between two posts is 3 minutes and this period is not enough to edit our private posts because creating new topics needs to search and write in particular and to ensure that this topic is not repeated before, your idea is good but 3 minutes may cause a quick topic to be created and deleted

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah this is really annoying thing here! I think they have to solve this problem my making it without timer! Sending messages here also take time! I don't know why! But it's a problem from the engine of the forum 

I agree with you mate.It happens to me almost everytime.Everytime i needed to fix some quick mistake.And after fixing i again need to wait some time as we must need to have a gap between posting the topic and submit it after editing it.It is really strange.I think this time limit should be removed.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

I think they should give room to correct our topic without any restriction because we are responsible to whatever we write that is why it is very important to cross check your topic before you post it so as to avoid any mistakes.

This is not a case for me. Giving us a timer for editting is not bad because in that way you will learn to read your topic before posting it. For example, you posted your topic and someone commented on your original topic. But if you edited it, that someone can get warning points if it is not match to your post. Also it depends on what you edit. Is it grammatically error or spelling?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@johant123 this effects only on topics you give a good suggestion but there should be a reason why that was not change because if you consider the edit of post there is no time fixed but only for topics.

Many members also experience such difficulty in editing their topics but I think we can avoid such delay by reading our topic twice or thrice before submitting it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Already I noticed it many times
I became very careful while posting and picking my words carefully so I wouldn't fall for this

• -1 1
  • +3 1