"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:32 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes bro you are right, actually the age of this froum is not so much but they are proving their honesty about payment. So we should not do any illegal activity in this froum. Because Crypttalk has done good work especially for like a people who never earn any money before it.

This forum really pays for those who are contributing useful content that's why we should do our part here properly and never violate any rules. 

We can put our trust to the admins and moderators that they will never scam us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

First of all my friend I am sorry for the lost of your earnings in that mistake that you do but I know that you will learn something about that mistake that you had made and like what you feel when you join this forum I am very grateful that I've  been here so that I can support myself mostly in this crisis that happening now in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes friend, you are correct. i am also new here, it helps us as members of this forum gain alot of knowledge and latest updates of crypto currency. as well as gain money. i am also think that waste lot of time with other fradulent sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend I starts very late in cryptocurrency but still am very grateful for not finding this forum lately. This forum had been the best I have met in this world of cryptocurrency.

I am just as proud to join this forum as you are. I think Not only me but you and everyone who works in this forum is proud. Because this forum has made the impossible possible. We love cryptotalk.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It's not too late my brother, if you joined the world of crypto currency with a careful designed plan, a set target to achieve. You can even do better than some one who has been in the system for long time, it depends on your plan, knowledge and experience, and value offers you grab to make your dreams becomes reality

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thats very true, I also have gained a lot in this world of crypto currency through this forum , the very first time I could be able to pay a bill with crypto currency money and it was a beautiful thing for me so I keep on trying as hard to maintain my good name in this forum thats what works well for me

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you will find and achieve your goals through this forum that has given an opportunity to many people like you and me, and also you are never late to the world of crypto

• +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 9:24 PM, malik6314193 said:

Welcome dear friend in crypto family. Yes dear i also feel lucky to be here in crypto world and it all due to this forum which give me the opportunity to get in. 

Same here, I think all of us here are very blessed because we have this kind of forum, which is really accessible, it is also good because it pays us so quickly for each post we created. It is also good for gaining knowledge which is really beneficial and important.

• +1 1

You are totally right this forum is a place where you can learn knowledge About crypto world while earn some money too.. I have worked in many site but no site is like cryptotalk becuase here all member get the same respect..but our main aim should learn knowledge only because it will give us a chance to earn..                 

Well I also started very late and to be truthful it is important we dont take how late we are but how good we are in what we are ding lets be good in what we are doing , perfect timing comes when we try and not when we are ate and thats my story

On 8/6/2020 at 2:43 PM, Sasooo said:

Of course, we are fortunate in this wonderful forum that brings us knowledge and gains, and we are here safely away from the fraud that we have been exposed to in other sites

Yes my friend I agree with you on this reply that you made here in this topic. We are lucky that we find ourselves here in this forum because we are working safely here rather than the other forum or websites that having a lot of scammers and this forum gives as a big opportunity because we can earn here by only making post, creating topic and giving reputation to others without any exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

We are all lucky to be part of this great forum because it is legit and that is why I has earned good reputation from many people around the world, being a member here will give you opportunity to learn more about Cryptocurrency and also earn by posting which is very difficult to find this days as scam projects are many in cryptoworld.

I am also feel proudness to join this forum and friend there is no late to come to crypto. Every time there is profit. I tell that to my friends and they can only beilieve if I show them high profit. This is what I try with trade to make more than they work for and show them. They will join then.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We are all late as the early ones were ten years ago and they were only a few hundred people. The rest of us we only hope that prices will rise a lot which is a bit extreme and hope that we can profit as the people before us. we should better be careful and not risk more than we can afford to lose as they say.

Hello my friend, even if you came late, the world of cryptocurrencies is a wide and beautiful world, and the digital currency Bitcoin is volatile in the trading market and everyone should be proud of himself for joining Cryptoworld My friend must make effort and work continuously to achieve yourself the benefit and profit and before this knowledge of the forum

This forum is actually filled up with most of the things you need to know to become a successful trader in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but to learn you have to sacrifice some of your pleasures because need to visit different section of the forum and read other members topics and also some useful posts.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/7/2020 at 9:32 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes bro you are right, actually the age of this forum is not so much but they are proving their honesty about payment. So we should not do any illegal activity in this forum. Because Cryptotalk has done good work especially for like a people who never earn any money before it.

I think this forum give us higher then give us online earning it gives us all the knowledge and skills about crypto businesses , So payment is a little thing .

I am new and very late too and I don't know almost nothing about bitcoin. I feel I am behind everyone else but I read about bitcoin every day now and I will learn in no time, I am learning for an hour every day and have understood some things but need more time.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I also think that his forum welcomes all beginners and it is the best entry for the world of cryptocurrencies. For this reason I am here too to and try to learn and teach others about what I know.

The forum is really attractive, not like forums like bitcointalk and altcoinstalks. However, some important topics are missing, and most of the topics are old and their owners have been inactive for more than two months.

• +1 1

There are many fraudulent websites and sometimes they can create many problems by downloading malware in our computer and damage us more than they can cheat from us so we have to be very careful with these. Cryptotalk members help by giving their knowledge with amazing posts that inform the forum with the last news and possible scams and can save us from losing money.

• +2 1

I joined here too and I hoping to see the same as you see in cryptotalk. I am a novice trader as you said and want to becom better. I know about the scammers you said and can protect myself but there are many more I have to learn about cryptocurrencies, I am more than one year now using and still understand not much.