"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

Honestly, I feel for you, my friend, especially since I recently realized that the world of digital currency has to be fought in, so I'm here, and I'm actually relieved that I didn't waste time and entered this forum from the moment I heard about it.

No doubt cryptoworld set a valuable platform for the seniors as well as the juniors the more you learn the more you see. Now a day's digital currency play an important role in the world like cryptocurrency. I joined the cryptoworld few days ago, but now feel very happy to be a part of cryptoworld world 

Hello my friends
I am four years old I work on the net and have become an experience
For this forum, it is wonderful and I am fortunate as a beginner because I put it on my way away from fraud and lying sites on us and take our money
I wish everyone good luck

Hello my friend, how are you? Thank you for your participation. In fact, I am very much like you. I have heard a lot about the digital currency and how it has begun to invade the markets, but I was late in joining this forum and yet I am still happy that I am here with good luck.

I also started late in the crypto world, and I think we're going to have some difficulties because of this, since there are a lot of professionals, unlike us.
But hard work and patience will make up for it, and we'll be able to keep up in the end.

I agree with you, my friend, that this forum is safe and there are no fraudsters taking our money and defrauding us. Rather, this forum gains you knowledge of ways to trade cryptocurrencies and earn these currencies and it is a wonderful forum. 

Yes dear I consider myself lucky in this cryptocurrency forum but I start it very late due to this reason the payment will stop and I wish that the payment will be open now and when it open I can earn money easily at home.

The bitcoin mining and earning is start from more than 10 years but in the start many people say that this currency was fake or not legit that's why no one will do investment in bitcoin after sometime when the price of Bitcoin getting up some smart people do investment and the rest is say that this currency was steal your all money but no one will know that the bitcoin is go on the top .

In my opinion i think if we do investment in bitcoin now than it's not to late because this was a very good opportunity to do investment because the price of Bitcoin is good at now for buying.

It's not too late bro if you do hard work and complete your first hundred posts and do regularly work than you will also get good earning in this forum and if you do work with your brain and do some trading than you will also collect a good amount of satoshis.

I didn't get into the world of Bitcoin until later than most people. By the time I started paying attention, BTC had already exploded in value. I was initially drawn to Bitcoin because it seemed like a more efficient way of conducting transactions. With lower fees and faster transaction times, it seemed like Bitcoin could solve a lot of the issues I had with traditional banking.