Bitcoin is at a "key point" - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin is at a "key point"

Yup and i think it is now out of dangerous area of 6000$ or below. Now it is trading at 7200$ and it will circulate between 7k to 8k in this week and will go up after two weeks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The stability of the price until tomorrow is over $ 7000, which means that it started the gradual rise and we have to wait and not to rush to sell currencies. And for fans of Ethereum coin also the price is $ 158. This is an excellent rise. Buying cheap currencies is good so far before the final and big rise.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is something that falls on the account of whale owners, because if they make their investments on it, it may upset the scales, and you see that the price of bitcoin tears between $ 7,000 and $ 8,000 in the coming days. It is now improving that investors have begun to turn to it more than it was before.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If the bull run continues then maybe it has a chance to high the current price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now at 6000 usd but if the bull run continues maybe the value will be more than 7500 usd per btc. Because the local market is quite in a down position and the expert says there is a chance for the higher price of the bitcoins. 

I hope it will be greater than $8000 in this week. Price of Bitcoin ca be even raising before the halving event so if you have the cryptocurrency holdings, still kindly have patience to sell after the halving events and you might get the good incomes. 

Look carefully, and my friend, you are absolutely right that Bitcoin will overcome the price of $ 7,200. Today, bitcoin is already at such a price, and then a break of $ 7,800. 

Yes now bitcoin has managed to break the $6900 level and now it's trading around $7200 and I'm hoping for the price to pump to as higher as $7500 and test 8k in few weeks time.

I believe that a key point of bitcoin would be at 8000 dollars and such price it will definitely hit pretty soon, even if now the price would lower a little bit.

13 hours ago, Rezort said:

I believe that a key point of bitcoin would be at 8000 dollars and such price it will definitely hit pretty soon, even if now the price would lower a little bit.

This is just a sign that the next hype Bitcoin will take is above 10000$ that is my predictions and as many predictors predicted

We will see many going up and drowning with Bitcoin  price, because now there are a lot of countries where the situation return to the normal  tittle by little, so the economy will take their place and reduce the crisis.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that right now we are in equilibrium probably and just need to wait the next whale movement. It is really hard to make a trade on wait and see situations and I don't like risking without having good odds.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:36 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin bulls need to push over $6,900 and flip the $7,200 as a support to avoid a review of recent lows below $6,000

As we can see the BTC is making stability where the support is change to $7200 .Now we can see the BTC effect in market where alt coins making movements.BTC is getting back on track with corona virus enviroment.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I think that right now we are in equilibrium probably and just need to wait the next whale movement. It is really hard to make a trade on wait and see situations and I don't like risking without having good odds.

Indeed, the market is unpredictable now. I'm afraid to trade myself. I trade for a minimum profit so that orders are not active for a long time.

When will the price of Bitcoin go up and down no one can give the exact details But it is true that Bitcoin is at a key point Bitcoin is in great demand for many popular currency and markets No currency can exceed it Bitcoin has now gone for about $ 7000.

Bitcoin price in the recent days and up till now is actually revolving around 7k to 8k and I guess with time it will rise above that level , bitcoin will continue increasing bit by bit.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the support and setting points for bitcoin change according to the strongest between bulls and bears, and for this reason the price may go down or rise depending on the strength of supply and demand.

THINK POSITIVE

It's a really sensitive period, especially with the approaching date of Halving Bitcoin. I prepared my money and waited for a suitable opportunity to buy after confirming the rise.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin bulls need to push over $6,900 and flip the $7,200 as a support to avoid a review of recent lows below $6,000

Looks like that's harder to do as it keeps coming back under 7k. I haven't been watching chart lines in months now, it seems irrelevant when i don't leverage trade anymore, i feel like last time when we were on 500 dollars waiting for the 1k. I just focused on investing everything i had.

Well,any price rate is good,whether it drops more or increase it doesn't really matter much,we just need to enjoy every drops for us to buy more and wait for the right time.

We could see a decrease in the volume of purchases as some prominent figures in the recently cryptocurrency industry warned investors of a further decline that could see the price of bitcoin drop to $ 3,000 or less.

The coded food market will remain stable between $ 6,000 and the price of $ 7,000, and it will probably decrease to less than $ 6,000, but we will see a marked rise in market hours after the half event has ended, and the price of the Bitcoin coin will reach more than $ 10,000 and this is what we look for and wait for all of them.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is not stable so it is hard to predict what is the key point of bitcoin but I hope that it will continue to increase so that many people will be happy and encourage to invest.

Today bitcoin price is around $6900 and continue Bitcoin price following because cured oil companies shares price falls $0.00 dollars and this is negative news but very soon price will go high.

It can be seen that Bitcoin is having a hard time surpassing $ 7,000, it has been at $ 6900 for quite some time and does not increase its value any longer. Its value this month may be only $ 7,500. It was lower than I expected, but it was out of crisis. really well.