Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade!

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

Of course, we need a source to confirm this thing... here's The Source.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

4 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

I read the article. I am surprised that I have never heard of this platform before! I am working on Yobit platform now, but I think I will try Paymium platform after sometime. Thanks for sharing!

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I read the article. I am surprised that I have never heard of this platform before! I am working on Yobit platform now, but I think I will try Paymium platform after sometime. Thanks for sharing!

I know this is a very old trading platform, but I don't think many people know about it because Binance and Yobit platforms are more famous in trading and crypto currencies exchanges. 

Thank you for timely warning about receiving a cashback by each user of the Paymium system. You need to try to be the first, and I will consider this later, my friend. 

• +1 2

Hello dude, I really did not know about this exchange platform and I have really no idea before I first see this post on this cryptotalk forum. I started to explore more and I have found that the site seems really good and the best working for the cryptocurrency exchange.

Paymium is the first platform that was created to do the exchanges and tradings. Crypto talk is connected with the Yobit exchange and now we are actually using this platform for  our trading and exchanges. But the features that paymium gives all the users about giving back the money in interests is quite fascinating. Maybe someday it will be used by everyone. 

• +1 1

In crypto-currency market there are many exchange   i explore many more and find the site more exciting 

Thank you for sharing this information, I have already heard about Paymium website exchange, Europe's first Bitcoin exchange adopted since 2010, but not about what you say here, so I think is good to try this website exchange if is profitable.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

wow !! that's a great but I really fall wonder that I will never hear about this exchange From anywhere , anyway thanks for sharing this Kind of amazing platform in future I will Use this platform. 

I know! I was surprised too because I haven't heard about this platform before although I am a trader and I used to do most of my trades on Binance and now Yobit platform. 

I had never heard of it before. I know that Binance, coinbase, and yobit are among the first and best platforms, but now my information has changed a lot after your helpful participation, but why is their 0.1% cashback rate not low?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, Cammer said:

Woah my friend it's really hard to believe. I never knew about this crypto currency platform before. So obviously it's oldest exchange platform. But i'll check out source. Useful information. 

Basically I haven't heard of this exchange before. Does paymium has trading options with leverage? I guess they must have and profit from liquidations, otherwise they wouldn't be able to make profits without fees.

I don't see any reason to give this exchange a try, even though it is the first one to exchange bitcoin. It is have not been updating for many years as I see.

Never knew of their exchange site which kind of initially pay for every trade that we make as basically, those of who that do trading on especially every day and a a very good site on their reservoir, as this can make them to earn passively even without actually knowing of the fact that they pay on every trade that you make

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Cammer said:

Hmm, i wonder why i haven't heard about this site. How is this a profitable business model for them? Something seems off. Are there ridiculously high withdraw fees or something. They must make money somehow.

edit: According to bitcoinwiki they used to have very high fees in 2015 so maybe this is a short time campaign to get customers.

Edited by rekter
added info
  • +1 1

I have verified what I said that this platform has useful advantages despite that and those percentages that it offers to its customers despite this occasion. I did not look for it well to see if the platform was running until now or had left the other platforms

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I've never heard of this platform before but it looks good I will try it soon if my country is not prohibited from using it

First time I've heard of it. But I am a person who trusts proven exchangers and will not risk it probably. But if this is true then this information will be useful to someone.

This sounds like a very good trade service. One of the concerns and difficult points in trading is deciding upon the trade to make so that you can also make up for transaction fees, and therefore be left with a profit. This is not easy at all to accomplish, and therefore an exchange with no transaction fees is very attractive. I have never heard of this exchange before and i will look into it in more detail. If you have used this exchange, can you please post screenshots and proof of payment as well.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have no idea about Paymium Exchange and I don’t know if it is right or not but I will search more and if it is correct then this is awesome but be careful because not everything that glitters gold and it may be a fraud

THINK POSITIVE

I did not know this platform so far thank you so much for sharing it with us personally I am always looking for some exchange that will help me with the exchanges of my digital currencies I will try this to see 

I never heard about this platform, and honestly i am doubt with it as whose exchange platform who will not charge every traders but gives cashback? Would you mind if i ask you how long have you been in this platform?this is good if it is really legit platform.

16 hours ago, sumit71428 said:

That's really an great initiative and as far as I know there are many exchanges now a days those who have came up with such ideas in order to get maximum customer from the market.

Competition between coin exchangers is tight, the entire development team is forced to always come up with good ideas and updates. This aims to make investors comfortable and not disappointed.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, rekter said:

Hmm, i wonder why i haven't heard about this site. How is this a profitable business model for them? Something seems off. Are there ridiculously high withdraw fees or something. They must make money somehow.

edit: According to bitcoinwiki they used to have very high fees in 2015 so maybe this is a short time campaign to get customers.

Pretty sure the fees of trading and crypto currencies withdrawals are the reason for Paymium platform to give such service. However, I think it will be disabled after some time. 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, Cammer said:

Wao its good. I never see such news that exchange give you cash back for trading.but question is that how this exchange forum is living withoit any fee.