Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade!

This exchange is not known to me and it was surprising to read that it is one of the oldest there have been for Bitcoin trading. I didn't know there was an exchange giving zero fees and paying the customers for trade. There should be another way of making money for them that I don't see but I will give a look.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am always being careful with anything like this because I remember some exchanges claiming to have zero fees and it was others being scams and others delaying withdrawals for days. I hope that this one will be a good one and I'll do some research, but for now I prefer Yobit that also has added YoDefi which gives back to the users that use the order books a few tokens every ten minutes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Thank you my friend for the good advice. Of course I use only Yobit and I don't risk with another exchange that is not one of the top exchanges but your recommendation is noted and you have helped us with giving a good option that we didn't know about.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

Of course, we need a source to confirm this thing... here's The Source.

I don't know about this kind of any form who pays back or take no fee at trading. This is good offers many people want to trading at BTC due to high fee and loss they prevent the trading .This will encourage them and bring more people into BTC trading. The adoption of BTC in trading section of crypto will be increases with this policy of platform. 

• +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:57 PM, rekter said:

Hmm, i wonder why i haven't heard about this site. How is this a profitable business model for them? Something seems off. Are there ridiculously high withdraw fees or something. They must make money somehow.

edit: According to bitcoinwiki they used to have very high fees in 2015 so maybe this is a short time campaign to get customers.

Clearly behind these misleading offers there is always a" but " in small letters. But well everyone should make a profit in their own way I think that going to see does not cost anything and we could have some pleasant surprise

Thats a great information. You know yobit also give us a short payback each time we do trade. They takes trading fee but very low amount and in return they give short amount of yotra coin which can be traded also in yobit. Youra one is quite a good information. It makes me know the first bitcoin exchanger of crypto. That's why they have advantages.

That's a good opportunity for the people who often trade in BTC. I have never heard of paymium first. But it seems to me like a legit exchange by the information that it was first bitcoin exchange platform.

• +3 1

I did some research and uncovered some accusations that are very well founded for this exchange. I wouldn't deal with it can end to many problems. Better always make research before posting about exchanges.

• +3 1

I'm very happy to here about this service as it will help me to make an extra profit when I am trading as it will help me gain some additional income that I can use to pay some of my bills.

this is a great feature that is provided by the exchange and will attract more users to it but to be honestly i prefer to deal with yobit since we are getting our payment in yobit platform so there is no point to keep withdraw everyday from an exchange to another with huge fee 

this will just cause us to loss so we can just exchange in yobit with 0.2% fee for each exchange we do which is very low amount

• +5 1

You are right Paymium Exchange is the world first exchange platform and this exchange providing services is similar like others exchange but I'm happy with binance exchange because now I using binance exchange for trading.

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

Oh dude I didnt hear about this platform before because  I think that it is not much famous like yobit but it is really good to hear that it has no fees and it has lots of benefits. thank you so much for your useful information.

There are so many exchanges thats pay you the money on your trading and this is true that if your trading is good than you can make good money but most of the exchanges are fake and they just give you the loss not profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing that knowledge with us am going to take some time and look into the platform you send for me to get to know if I can benefit from it and earn money 

This is too good to be true, have you tried it yourself. I am so happy with Yobit that it does not charge much as commission on transactions but to get paid for it is really awesome. I think the constant  move of cryptocurrencies keeps them alive and with good value and I think this is the reason why would any platform gives money on transference.

• +1 1

Before anyone joins this exchange do research as I have read many accusing this Paymium to be an old scam exchange. I don't know about this and don't want to find it on my own so I'm not going to. If there is anyone that can convince me it is not, then I am here to listen, but this is what I read on the internet. Do research.

I see so many trading exchange and every exchange charge some trading fees, but you suggests exchange take 0% fees then how this exchange survive, and this exchange return back 0.1% its really good trading exchange, thanks to share this exchange I also try this exchange

• +4 1

I do not know much about the topic, but it is very important to know the first platform in Bitcoin trading. This is an important thing and must be recorded in the history of modern technology.

I will research more about the subject and make sure of the first platform I started trading Bitcoin

Paymium exchange is the great site for earning money from trade and exchange. They give us payment for our every trade and exchange. So it is really great opportunity for us. 

This is a very online trading form.Which is completely security based.A lot of people are using it.This is surely  available and it is very easy to transactions on it. If you too also want your transaction to happen quickly and you will pay less money then you should try it .

Yes you are this is the one and best platform through which you can earn money and can easily withdraw it and can exchange your bitcoin in whatever currency you want so i like this platform so muck like I am earning through it and also learned many through it so i never forget it and always it is on first choice of me.

Hi mate, personally i don't trust those exchangers because i chose my exchange on coinmarketcap, because i  can see whic one is trustable whic one is untrustable. That's why i don't use any other exchange even if they give me big returns. I think we should use reliable exchange for our own safety.

• +1 1

It is something curious that this is possible, now that earnings are obtained by the page that does not charge commissions and gives you a refund percentage, it is something strange for me so I do not see something lasting and that at some point it disappears.

Interesting option, now I think it is curious that they do not charge a commission, hopefully some day it does not look like a scam platform because of how incredible it does to those who participate in it.

It is something that probably will not last long due to its ease and when the platforms are like this, it always tends to fall quickly, hopefully it lasts but I don't have much faith in it.