Percentage that likes to do leverage trading with high risk but safe ways - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Percentage that likes to do leverage trading with high risk but safe ways

Today I am going to share with you how I earned handsome money from leverage trading on daily basis with out take high risk and earns daily more then 5$ if you have 100$ investment in leverage trading. First you used time frame of five minutes and then learn some read candles stick for short trading and then used only 5x leverage of only with bitcoin with USD. And used it at least ten trade with little movements gave safe earnings today I earned 5$ by doing this .

4 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

Today I am going to share with you how I earned handsome money from leverage trading on daily basis with out take high risk and earns daily more then 5$ if you have 100$ investment in leverage trading. First you used time frame of five minutes and then learn some read candles stick for short trading and then used only 5x leverage of only with bitcoin with USD. And used it at least ten trade with little movements gave safe earnings today I earned 5$ by doing this .

Of course your trick might be working, thanks for sharing this with us I think also me I have to try this trick soon. But I want to ask do I place the order of all $100 in the one trade.

Just reminding everyone that leverage trading even with 5x is risky if you don't know what you are doing and having 5$ profits might not be enough for risk / reward ratio when you have 5x more change to lose the trade.

Edited by rekter

Leverage is very dangerous, I tried to practice using it with a free bonus on one of the platforms, but I lost all the money

Do you use stop-loss though? Trading needs to take precautions, just in case you get trapped. Also you are doing good to just use 5x leverage. Anything above this gets liquidated quite often. Anyway I wish you good profits and good luck with your strategy. It is not bad to short wicks. 

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, i have a limited idea when it comes to leverage because i didn't do it before until now so i hope that i can used it when i have a proper money from that. Happy posting.

Some very active traders can make really a handsome amounts of profits from the leverage tradings.I want to cut the lose so I barely use leverage tradings mechanism in the crypto currency trading fields. Binance exchange has recently added a feature for the leverage tradings. 

On 4/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Zezo said:

Leverage is very dangerous, I tried to practice using it with a free bonus on one of the platforms, but I lost all the money

That's a sad story mate, but my friend said he try that and it's actually legit and he tried the free bonus with out losing all the money that he has. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Happy to hear that this site can give you a very good amount of profit in a very short time but i am afraid of you my friend because we all know that in investment there ia a certain amount of risk in every sphere so if there is no risk then you should be very careful about this because we all know money is very important part of our life    

With the hundred dollars that you have, it was possible to trade and the result of five dollars is a very excellent result, in order to trade on the exchange and be in the black. Thank you for the clarification.

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's a sad story mate, but my friend said he try that and it's actually legit and he tried the free bonus with out losing all the money that he has. 

This is good news, but he should be careful, and I will also search for a platform that gives free bonus and repeat the experiment, maybe I will succeed this time

It is a good way to earn money only if you understand what you are doing because I tried leverage trading once and it didn't end with a good result.

The percentage I enter into the crane is what I bear the loss only because the matter has a lot of risk and risk, and for this we must be careful

THINK POSITIVE

I will not do this experiment. It is a great risk. My friend. When you advise us about this experience, you must put in place a successful strategy for us to fall into a great loss, especially for beginners. They may not know what they will do.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most legitimate way to earn cryptocurrencies is by safe tradings. By trading safely and doing research about tradings will also bring profits to all the investors.  Right time and perfect projects are required for that. So that's how a person can easily profit. 

Good. It is a profitable strategy, and it is feasible if you have the capital to return to and bear the risks you face in dealing. But beware of sudden fluctuations and if you are smart you will know when to invest. Good luck to you, my friend

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, chrislynn said:

Good dear. I love trading but according to you their is high risk of lossing money .we can trade on exchanges of crypto currencies to get higher profit  without any risk. 

Very good participation and contains many good ideas that many people are ignorant of it and I think that the method that I mentioned mentioned is very good and enables us to achieve acceptable profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow , that is very good . But I'm never doing any leverage in any Crypto trade . So I have not any knowledge about but I think to do in future . Risk and loss is also in leverage trading . 

It's a good strategy to earn profit by leverage trading but my own personal experience of leverage trading is very bad. I always lost my money by doing leverage trading. So now I have decided to never do this trading again.

I think that this method is very great to provide us with some profits. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this method that I believe will be beneficial for all members of this forum.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:45 PM, chrislynn said:

Trading with leverage can be profitable, but it is also dangerous if the trader does not have the skills to read candles, follow the news and monitor the situation all the time. Also, he should not covet and raise the leverage a lot.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, chrislynn said:

There is no safe way to trade using leverage method because it is among the riskiest methods and as you told, you have to trade within very short time frames. So, you have very limited time to decide what to do or when to sell. Moreover, I think earning $5 profit from $100 capital is not high enough to worth risking by leverage trading. I have been able to earn $5 with day trading without using any leverage because some days bitcoin fluctuates about $500 and if you buy and sell at proper positions, you will earn the same profit with much less risk because you work within much longer time frames (from 1 hour up to 24 hours).