How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

On 6/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, Cammer said:

That's a good point too. But I think moderators will become more free to check out the first 100 posts for each new member to see if this member is a high quality poster or not.

For sure its too important for the moderators to check the first 100 post before the beginners start to earn, this will be so important to prevent spammers. 

You can start creating posts and topics through this forum, receive payment on yobit platform and then trade with the money you get

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, guatazoo said:

For sure its too important for the moderators to check the first 100 post before the beginners start to earn, this will be so important to prevent spammers. 

And also it is important to check the quality of the content that newbies are providing. If the content is useless, they will definitely won't get accepted to the campaign. 

6 hours ago, Cammer said:

And also it is important to check the quality of the content that newbies are providing. If the content is useless, they will definitely won't get accepted to the campaign. 

It not to about to restrict newbies to the campaign, but the solution is that their post will be deleted every time till they will become good on making post.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

It not to about to restrict newbies to the campaign, but the solution is that their post will be deleted every time till they will become good on making post.

It is alright because Cryptotalk really pays good amount of Bitcoin for active members. I hope newbies get accepted soon because I have a lot of friends waiting!

Now you only can wait now. I don't know what are the reasons on which the Yobit is not accepting new accounts but I hope this problem will solved very soon. 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:08 PM, Cammer said:

It is alright because Cryptotalk really pays good amount of Bitcoin for active members. I hope newbies get accepted soon because I have a lot of friends waiting!

I was also inviting some people here but when they were joined here, they were asking me why they cannot get paid, so they was think that I was lying to them, so thats now they don't trust me for anything. 

Welcome to the cryptotalk brother and crypto camping is coming soon but i think as a newbie we have to focus on commenting 30 posts per day at first we have to know some basic knowledge then we have to go to next step . I suggest all of you to read all instructions carefully

You can post to this forum, but you must read the rules of this forum in order not to violate these rules.
When the moderators open the new accounts link with the yobit platform, you will start getting your profit from Bitcoin 1000 satoshi for each post.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:03 AM, Kamila said:

Just wait until the exchange will enable the function of linking accounts To the yobit exchange, this is the only thing you can do.

That's right, much better to wait for an announcement coming from the admin so you will know if they going to accept new members to work here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Still you have to wait for the next update of linking new accounts because the campaign has stop receiving new accounts right now but when there is opportunity the linking will soon be available

Bro at this time you can't join the Cryptotalk pay per post campaign. Admins have temporarily disabled the feature in yobit and if you want to work you can do it here and post in Cryptotalk. And after admin enable the option and start new registration you can easily add your email. So stay tune for future notice.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Welcome to this forum with us, unfortunately you are late to register my friend and they do not accept payment for new accounts. You must wait for your account to be linked.

My dear friend, you cannot add your email to the Yobit platform because joining the CryptoTalk campaign is currently suspended and new members are not accepted, but I advise you to continue working in the forum until it is officially announced that new members are allowed to join the campaign CryptoTalk again

I think you joined at a time when the link between the forum and the Yubit platform was not available
We all waited a long time so that we could join the forum and start working.

And now the link is available and any one can enjoy the forum. 

Allowing the link between the forum and the platform, or not allowing it, is up to the management and the team, according to the priorities they have, but in general, when not allowing, we should not give up, they will re-allow linking every specific period.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

@Roxy123 I don't know if you will see this comment because you are not active for some months. Come back, this opportunity has already began to new members! You are now accepted to link your cryptotalk email account in yobit and earn for your posts.

hi friend sorry to say that, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, don't worry. first complete your 100 post task, then do your work, it will be cleared the problem soon.

All you have to do is to visit the yobit exchange by following this link. Yobit.net/en/cryptotalk when you copy this link and paste it in your browser here it appears an empty box request for your email. Make sure you link up the email you use in registering in cryptotalk campaign. Make sure you also registered in the exchange.

You can't add your cryptotalk email address to yobit because you are trying to add an email to yobit's Cryptotalk campaign. If you want to add cryptotalk email to yobit, you have to go to cryptotalk new, then you can add email.

• +2 1

It's simple to join this campaign. You can simply register in this forum and verify your account and again if you havenot register in yobit then register and add you email you have used to register in cryptotalk. Sometimes due to technical error we can face problem otherwise we can easily link our account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its easy to join in cryptotalk campaign if you follow some step such as you must need to have an yobit exchange site account then you can find out there cryptotalk campaign then you need to submit your email address there which is your cryptotalk email address.. Hope you understand              

• +1 1

The registrations are open again in case members missed it and now we can add our email to this link:

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

and get payments in bitcoin too, but only if our post is worthy enough for reputation by other member.

• +2 2

That's genius step made for asking on how to link up your cryptotalk account to yobit to start receiving payment. This is tradition expected of new Beginner to imbibe and emulate. If you don't know, don't go ahead and do wrongly, first ask and know before going ahead to do. We are all here to help one another to grow through interaction. 

It's simple just long in to your yobit account and type in correctly that same email you used while registering in to cryptotalk forum. Then click save.

• +1 1

It maybe that they are under maintenance which means you have to be patient before they enable the linking feature and i think they did that so members that were active since the payment stopped can earn some reward for being patient with the administration because we are now entitled to earn BTC and talk token at thesame time for every post tht earn positive rating.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day