How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

Well it typically works after 100 posts as many people said so although others said it shouldn't need to be reaching 100 posts inorder to join the campaign (take note if your still lower than 100 posts and you managed to join you still won't get anything yet.

First of all you have 100 free post after that you will have an your account  will be registered .First of all you have to post 100 useful .You do not have to worry, you just continue your work, you will succeed with your hard work .You can easily work on this forum .

New account has been not accepted by cryptotalk compaign now, however the cryptotalk account is open. All you'll do now's keep active here and once the admin will it, you may be ready to do a decent job. You need to create an account on yobit if your account is not registered on it. 

• +1 1

it is so simple you can have to create account on the Yobit and there is a section which is named as a cryptotalk campaign you can simply go to that section and you have to enter their your crypto talk email.

• +1 1

It does not mean that much, first you will have to meet all the friends who have joined the Cryptocurrency Will guide the how to join, what is the rule and regulation and method and how to comment If he will tell the course complete, after that you have to make all the comments. To activate your account, then after that you will have to clear the comments  and you will reply to all the comments after daily 20 comments then after that week How can you get money 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

We all have or have had the same problem from the beginning. All we can do right now is be regular on our forums. Posted here until our concerns are updated. I will post more here to upgrade my account rank and wait until the promotion reopens. Let's be patient, everything will be fine.

Dear to yesterdayay i save my Cryptotalk camping . I don't know about crypto talk camping my student gaiude me about this and i make yobit id but i successfuly add my account number . Cryptotalk new also i save it today's in first time also face this problem but when i try it again and again so i got it ,and save my account in Cryptotalk new.

Yes it is not so much easy not so much tuf because first of all you should post 100 commands then you are gone will be registered after registration you should post 20, Daily after sevan days your registration you will payd for your comments.

Hello mate, there is no cause for alarm on this. All you just need to do is if your login email address is correct and also try to wait for some while to join again. I hope this will be resolved soon and you will be able to join CryptoTalk campaign. Also, you can try to contact the appropriate admin to lodge a complain for solution on this.

Make an optional email for this reason don't utilize your own email. Also, this will be beneficial for you my dear companion.. much obliged dear.

My dear friend, you cannot add your email to the Yobit platform because joining the CryptoTalk campaign is currently suspended and new members are not accepted, but I advise you to continue working in the forum until it is officially announced that new members are allowed to join the campaign CryptoTalk again

• +2 1

I joined this campaign because I want to learn and earn at the same time and I am a student I also discuss Crypto platform among my friends and I suggest my friends to join this campaign because it is very informative and earning platform.

The most important thing about joining a cryptotalk campaign try to link your account ,the thing is ,you will have to use the same email you use in doing the cryptotalk registration,if you use another email it won't link.

My friend, we as beginners, we have to abide by the rules, and laws for the forum currency, cryptocurrency, and also help later friends to understand the basics.

18 hours ago, True legend said:

The most important thing about joining a cryptotalk campaign try to link your account ,the thing is ,you will have to use the same email you use in doing the cryptotalk registration,if you use another email it won't link.

That is true because this forum is working alongside yobit exchanger and only in yobit exchanger we can withdraw our earned coins which means each am everyone of us need to create and link our cryptotalk account before completing our 100 posts in this forum.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

You can now join the cryptotalk campaign but this option was turned off a few days ago.You can join the cryptotalk campaign by clicking on the cryptotalk campaign option in youbit exchanger and putting it with your gmail.

You can simply create an account on the yobit. after creating the account you have to click on your profile and then you go to the cryptotalk campaign section. you can simply give that email with you have login to the crypto account and you can sign in for the campaign.

• +1 1

If the email address cannot be added to yobit it means yobit closed the campaign registration. This is done because maybe there are too many members so that it is limited, but usually after some members are no longer active, registration will be reopened. If such an experience happens to you, please wait for registration to open.

• +1 1

You can begin making posts and themes through this discussion, get installment on yobit stage and afterward exchange with the cash you get.

My friend I am new here in this platform and in my point of view, you you should register in Tobit and after registration you will come our profile and select the crypto compaign then you write in email and save them..

Hi dear i joined this platform in December 2020 . I did not face this type of problem . Hope so you can get the solution of your problem from seniors guidance 

The cryototalk campaign was off a few days ago due to which newcomers who wanted to join could not join but now many can join so now there will be no problem.If you want to join the cryototalk that you put in youbit then you will be joined.

It is not possible to join the campaign now because the mail registration in Yobit is closed and the members are cleaning the forum so it stopped accepting member subscriptions and many members' accounts have been removed

you need to add mail to the ID CryptoTalk your mail and you will enter the payment.  but just to get into cryptocurrency .. you have already got into this big family.

Dear friends, of course you can promote crypto.  Crypto can be easily earned through post.  And knowledge can be acquired.  So you inform the family to work in crypto.  Cryptotalk pays fair money.  Bitcoin is provided through each post rating.  Who can inform close friends.  Because all the information about the crypto world is easily available here.