Building up your crypto portfolio - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitTyro

Building up your crypto portfolio

I build my own portfolio which consists of Bitcoin + high volume altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH. I believe in diversified portfolio but filling portfolio with so many coins is not good either. Usually 5 or 6 coins will suffice. What is important in trading is that you should not keep a fixed portfolio all the times. Sometimes you may need to switch between coins to maximize your profit or prevent from losses. Dividing capital between coins is very vital. I allocate my investment to my coins in the order of volume. Higher investment in higher volume coins.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

For me . I always focus on daily trading to collect the largest possible of Satoshi. Thus my portfolio grows. Do n't forget to invest a portion of your capital in new currencies that have big projects.

12 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

I always buy whenever market take deep and when I feel my self that the Price at a discount and I start buying because this bearish market you should take profit

You just don't need to buy any coin without having more confident in that coins, there are many coins that if you invest it will not turn out to be good with you

On 10/17/2019 at 2:07 PM, BitTyro said:

New comers and old time players alike continually build their crypto portfolio. Some are heavily investing on ICO's and some are buying btc or any other altcoins to build theirs. 

This is how I build mine:

1. Establish a plan. My plan is to build my portfolio by injecting 50$ on my investment monthly.

2. Allocation. I then allocate a certain percentage of that amount to buy BTC, ETH, and XRP. This are the coins I'm holding at the moment.

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk.

This helps me build up my crypto portfolio without me noticing how much I already invested. But of course, I also keep a record of how much I already added to my investment so that I can cost average it and see if I already gain a nice profit.

How about you guys? Please share how you build up yours.

Hi there. Honestly i dont do trading of cryptocurrency. It is because of lack of knowledge also lack of capital. All i do is to hold and save the satoshi that i earn by making useful posts. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, BitTyro said:

New comers and old time players alike continually build their crypto portfolio. Some are heavily investing on ICO's and some are buying btc or any other altcoins to build theirs. 

1. Establish a plan. My plan is to build my portfolio by injecting 50$ on my investment monthly.

2. Allocation. I then allocate a certain percentage of that amount to buy BTC, ETH, and XRP. This are the coins I'm holding at the moment.

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk.

This helps me build up my crypto portfolio without me noticing how much I already invested. But of course, I also keep a record of how much I already added to my investment so that I can cost average it and see if I already gain a nice profit.

I make my portfolio best becasue i make good investment in the market and i am trying to invest more and more money in the crypto market to buy the different coins and safe them for the future and i hope that future is good of this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have my own way to make the earnings in the crypto world. I daily prefer to make the active tradings to earn more. I have plan how to achieve success but I have not made the portfolio in this way. I decide what to do according to the market condition. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, nazik123 said:

I am a new member of this forum please guyme that how to update my crytocurrency profile in order to be able to earn money for better future and investment.

i will guarantee you that in case you invest in top cash that have worth destiny fee

You are very accurate in planning, and this is a very wonderful thing. You do not withdraw all your profits and invest the rest in your portfolio. I will benefit from your plan and do exactly the same.

Edited by Maroua

From all that I said I see that you have a solid and helpful plan that I do not own, but I am ready to do the same. I buy at a time of loss or a decrease in the market and sell almost everything that I have when prices rise. I rely on two currencies or mostly 3 ltc btc eth

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/17/2019 at 2:37 PM, BitTyro said:

In this crypto field we can generate easily our portfolio. I think we need passion to work in the crypto. At first I will recommend you to work on free methods.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

To build your portfolio, you must achieve semi-stable income through trading or investment, and this provides you with continuous and daily profits

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

It is also important to spend time on a small research before buying any token or coin, for example, how often developers make updates, how well they are talking with their audience and so on.

These are good plans to achieve profits. I do many trading operations daily in trading sites, and I work in the investment field to achieve more profits in addition to working in other areas such as signature campaigns and work in forums to increase the balance that I have.

Thank you
Regulation is important in all areas, especially in areas related to financial affairs and crypto, and I also have a financial plan.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:37 PM, BitTyro said:

I don't have much fund to do it. But I normally I also trade with my fund. Maximum time I feel afraid about investing. Because if I lose I won't have anything. I only invest on perfect and sure signals.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I congratulate you on this plan that you are implementing and I thank you for sharing it with us is a very good plan that we can all carry out I like a lot so I will put it in place

On 4/16/2020 at 1:23 AM, kabanidze said:

I do not think that in the cryptocurrency market you need to create a large investment portfolio. We need to create a portfolio of only 2-3 assets.

If an altcoin season begins and Bitcoin's dominance drops from 65% that is right now, down to 40% as in 2018, then you should expect that a lot of altcoins will make huge profits. I'm holding really small amounts in many of them, just in case some of them make a x100 and the $10 become $1000. I mostly hold Bitcoin and Ethereum though all this time, but I do gamble with alts occasionally.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:37 AM, BitTyro said:

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk

Buying at interval is definitely the best way to build up a good looking cryptocurrency portfolio, that's what big bitcoin Investors do. You see Jack Dorsey buying a whole bitcoin (worth almost $10k) every week, probably, he might be holding more than 50btc now. The logic behind it is you buy at your convenient interval without affecting you financially.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Honestly saying these days i am collecting the earnings through Cryptotalk and i am storing them as ltc. And i am waiting for the coin to show his pump. And international transaction arenot supported in my country so it's really difficult to have other options for building a good portfolio.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I had never thought of building my own project, whether it was a private wallet or currency, because I am convinced that creating a private wallet is a project that needs support, advertisements, and signing deals with major companies to promote the project legally.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Building the crypto portfolio is very difficult if people are new to crypto. I have also experienced that but after sometimes you can gain knowledge you can easily make your portfolio. But you have to do research when to buy coin and where to keep your assets.

Your plan to invest in cryptocurrencies is really interesting and I will try to implement it, but my plan is to buy some cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Litecoin from the money I get from CryptoTalk and wait for the price to rise sell

• +1 1

To reduce the risk we always have to work by checking the market Why not invest in a small amount at first Gradually increase the amount of investment In this case, we will be less risky and gain.

• +1 2

I did not fully understand your investment plan, but it looks good and seems exciting. I think everyone should create their own investment plan in order to be able to achieve financial freedom in the future.

• +1 1

The building of crypto market portfolios is the most deficult things of our crypto currencies business because we need to takes allocation to different coins and tokens of we made investment on only few or one coin then this thing is not going to favorable for us. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1