Buying BTC right now would be nice - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Buying BTC right now would be nice

According to several experts and analysts the Bitcoin (BTC) going bullishly buying BTC at this time would be fine, indicate that we are in a great opportunity to acquire Bitcoin.  

1 hour ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to several experts and analysts the Bitcoin (BTC) going bullishly buying BTC at this time would be fine, indicate that we are in a great opportunity to acquire Bitcoin.  

There are also several experts saying that it's bearish time now so it would be helpful if you linked to the sources so that this isn't just a hear say and we can check the track record of these analysts.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I would recommend buying now, but it was better to buy Bitcoin back when it went down to 4,800$. Imagine how much you would have earned now. Still, there's still a chance now. 

• +1 1

Yes, bitcoin is on the trail of bull and this should be taken into account. Today, Bitcoin is about $ 6,600. Most likely, this is a bullish forward movement. 

• +1 1

Yes mate you are right this is the right time to purchase bitcoins because we are about to experience a continues bull run that might even push the price of btc to 50k says some other experts and I don't want to miss this opportunity if it will come true.

• +1 1

we are now going through with a tough time that bitcoin price is dumping gradually.but this is thr best time for those who wants to buy Bitcoin and the people who were wishing for dump in bitcoin's price

Just now, Wilmer Garcia said:

You posted this 20 hours ago, that means you are taking about the price f bitcoin at 6k, i would nit advice you to by bitcoin at 6k right now. Buy at 4k or 5k at least.

Buying Bitcoin right now will very very nice, this is the best opportunity that maybe will nor return, so this is the moment where you can buy Bitcoin at this low price, because Bitcoin in the future will rise sure.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course for the bitcoin holders that's is the right time to buy bitcoin although no body knows if it will continue to be dropped because of the world crisis of CORONA Viruses

On 3/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Well obviously but i dont think experts predictions are always true. But yes it Will be good when prices are low to buy more btc and hold them until price get rise back again in the market. 

On 3/24/2020 at 4:05 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes for holding purpose it is very good to get bitcoin now. And i think it will be going up and up. I also hear from experts and they were saying it will not stop at 10000 .may be it will cross 20000.

Yes, you are right. It is a good opportunity for those who want to take advantage of it. This is a certainty that Bitcoin will grow again and will return to its normal price. This is what we hope to compliment.

Just we hope that this crisis will end and peace will come

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yeah, I also read few about such analysis. 

This kind of opportunity does not come around often and this is the perfect chance to attack the market bullishly, buying in stock for after all this challenging period, bitcoin will rise again.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It's a good place to buy, but some expect a further drop, so if you want to buy, buy only part of your money

8 hours ago, Zezo said:

It's a good place to buy, but some expect a further drop, so if you want to buy, buy only part of your money

At the very least, I expect future volatility, especially around the weekends. So I would not spend everything at once indeed.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

bitcoin now moving bullish market way because now bitcoin prices 6800$ dollars, so now good chances to buy some bitcoins  because before bitcoin halving its great opportunity to buy, because when bitcoin halving complete, bitcoin prices goes high so I recommende to buy bitcoins.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, Anderson21 said:

This is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is much lower now, you can buy more bitcoin if you want and sell when the price goes up. I have also hold some Bitcoin myself.

Good morning I am interested in the position and would like to know you better and I will be there at you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you about it when you get home I will send

3 hours ago, Reostra77 said:

I guess bitcoin will continue to rise as well as the price of altcoin so buying a coin now is the right decision

Thanks for the same time I was there was a lot of fun and I hope you have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time I don't have any questions please feel free to

3 hours ago, Sho12 said:

According to me although it is the best time for investors who want to buy Bitcoin only if we buy Bitcoin and hold on for a long time then we can make good profits on a daily basis trading. 

Good morning I am interested in the job and I will be there at the same time I was there was a lot to yyyetg to get a chance to talk with you about it when yyyyt you need anything else from me tytyt I

15 minutes ago, marlinpayal said:

Buying Bitcoin on Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling digital assets is easy, fast and secure. Bitcoin (BTC) is the first decentralised, digital currency in the world. This means that, unlike in the case of traditional banking systems or payment providers such as Paypal, there is no central authority controlling currency transactions.

Yes I will be there at the end of the guy who was the guy who was the guy 😂😂😂😂 g to be in the position and would like to know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from

On 3/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sweety93 said:

Once half and half is over again it will never come back to this price range but in reality it is the last time to buy Bitcoin for cheap.

G me know if you need anything else please let me know the status of my order and I have a car and I will be there at the same time tyyt to be in the position and would like to know if you need anything else

On 3/24/2020 at 7:26 PM, Bohana said:

I would recommend buying now, but it was better to buy Bitcoin back when it went down to 4,800$. Imagine how much you would have earned now. Still, there's still a chance now. 

Yes good discussion buy btc is good cruncy is a little more than a few minutes late but I will be there at the same time I don't know what I did to you about it when you get home I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a chance can you send me the

In buying btc you need to take a risk because the value of it is not stable. There has a big drop in market and crypto nowadays, you must consider many things in buying BTC.

Price is down for Bitcoin now you can make purchase of Bitcoin even on the Yobit exchange. Transfer Bitcoin into the  hardware wallet and secure that until the bitcoin halving event. Be sure and be advised Bitcoin price is going to raised soon. 

At the moment the market is very slow because liquidity has either gone out or people are afraid to trade, you should not make any movement or trading until Bitcoin makes its next move, good luck .

I also think that at this price and the current position before halving, buying bitcoins makes sense. The price will still rise by the end of the year.

That's right, this is the best time for you to buy more Bitcoin because the price is very low right now compared to a few weeks ago. Don't waste you opportunity now 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:05 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes this is the best moment to buy Bitcoin because of his low price right now, when this crisis passed probably the price would be normal again, and would be around the 8500-10500

If you are a trader then this is the perfect time for you to trade. Because  now the price of bitcoins are quite low and if you buy enough coin. After a month or week the price will go high as per the expert. So that's how you will make a good profit by that. So don't hesitate just buy and trade in btc. 

• +2 1

The current price of Bitcoin has dumped and now i don't think there is any chance of dumping more though it may go down some percentage and look if you buy at this time and can wait you earn huge profits just wait until the halving.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,