Buying BTC right now would be nice - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Buying BTC right now would be nice

On 4/17/2020 at 5:00 AM, Qazi said:

Bitcoin was staying at 6400 doller near by 2 weeks after its stayed at 7000 doller to 7100 doller, after carona will controled bitcoin will boost suddenly amd must be reach at 13000 doller at least, so buying and holding this time will be much preferable. 

That's how you're a friend you're right, and as the experts said, Bitcoin would be bullish and all of us who buy that coin as of today have a lot of profits when the price exceeded 8500$

On 4/20/2020 at 4:59 AM, Kutulay said:

Of course, buying bitcoins now would be nice, but not for all people, because some of us are forbidden to work because of the CROWN, so we can not buy bitcoins until we have food in our house. )

that's true we need money to buy bitcoin but unfortunately poor people can't buy it because they have no money to buy daily uses things so in that case they can't buy it but they can try faucet airdrop etc.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:42 PM, pablomarwan said:

Yes, you are right. It is a good opportunity for those who want to take advantage of it. This is a certainty that Bitcoin will grow again and will return to its normal price. This is what we hope to compliment.

Just we hope that this crisis will end and peace will come

A good idea because it will bring us a lot of profit, especially when a rally or a halving. The best time for those who want to buy Bitcoin and those who want to discount bitcoin. Those who hold bitcoins are the right time to buy bitcoins

Bitcoin was expected to rise immediately after halving event that took place in May 2020 which is two months ago but unfortunately we all see the price fluctuating within the range of $9,000-$9,500 and for that reason many professional traders have predicted bitcoin to be bullish is few months time and I also believe that bitcoin will rise base on the previous history of the coin after every halving, with that I think high investment in bitcoin will be good right now so that one can earn huge profit in the future when the price rise in the market.

People are now so confused whether to by bitcoin now or not, the price never get to $10000 now, the resistant is so strong at $10000. As for me, I have sold at $9800 and not willing to buy now until the resistance pass $10000 or if I notice that the price will increase. 

• +2 2

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

People are now so confused whether to by bitcoin now or not, the price never get to $10000 now, the resistant is so strong at $10000. As for me, I have sold at $9800 and not willing to buy now until the resistance pass $10000 or if I notice that the price will increase. 

The problem is that many people are not thinking that this pandemic is creating a big crisis and to break $ 10,000 it will be necessary to enter a lot of money in this market, so how will a lot of money enter this market with the world facing a crisis like this? There is no way for people to think about making a lot of investment in a time of uncertainty

• +1 2

At this time buying the BTC is the best option becasue BTC going to high in future and peoples will know that thy make good money through this in future becasue soon in short time it make a huge high and the price go to high almost 100,000$ in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, that it was a good opportunity to buy bitcoin in last March when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4,000 and now it is $ 9,500, unfortunately at that time I did not have enough money to buy bitcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin is expected to increase in market value within the next few months according to expert and with that I also think that investing bitcoin now will be a good one because there will be high profit in the future especially when you have huge capital to buy more. One don't have to fear for further drop because bitcoin is a promising coin and will surely recover when ever it drops in terms of market value and all you need to do it excercise patience for sometime.

BetFury                                                   

We are not much interested in Bitcoin or its price, but all I care about is to collect as much of it and store it. I hope it will settle for as long as possible in order for the price to stabilize.

1 hour ago, EmiKanNi said:

Bitcoin price can not stabilize, it will always have to fluctuate, this is affected by demands and supply of bitcoin. 

You want to store bitcoin and you do not concern about the price. That means in 2017, you can buy at bitcoin at $20000 and store it?

The price of bitcoin at the present time cannot be stable Yes because mining has not ended yet, but in the future I expect its price to become relatively stable

No one is ensure that it will be good for us to buy btc now because its crypto world and day by day a lot of altcoin get invent which use widely by different crypto user..so in future it will be possible to raise price alt coin than btc..Don't take it serious just a prediction..again btc price can be much higer in future than now...so the real trader can take the risk only           

• +2 1

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The price of bitcoin at the present time cannot be stable Yes because mining has not ended yet, but in the future I expect its price to become relatively stable

Bitcoin price can not be stable, it is not possible because people will always buy and sell bitcoin, this is what affects the price. Also, mining can never stop, if all bitcoin are mind, transactions will still continue to be mined. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Bitcoin price can not be stable, it is not possible because people will always buy and sell bitcoin, this is what affects the price. Also, mining can never stop, if all bitcoin are mind, transactions will still continue to be mined. 

I respect your opinion and agree with you on the opinion at the present time because bitcoin mining has not ended, but when the quantities available for mining are over, I expect that it will become stable.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:06 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Bitcoin can not become stable irrespective of all coin been minded or not, that is not what is controlling bitcoin price, buying and selling controls the price. So bitcoin price will continue to be instable after all is mined by 2140. 

Currently Bitcoin cannot become stable Yes, but we do not know after many years or after the mining ends, will it become stable or not, we cannot predict bro.

10 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

True, during the first months of the spread of the epidemic, the price of bitcoin decreased to less than 5000 USD, so it was a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, now the price has returned to rise and reach 9000 USD, so whoever bought bitcoin when the price has decreased, has doubled his profits now.

In March 2020, did you also noticed bitcoin decreased below $5000, it decrease to as low as $3600 and $3800 on some exchanges, this has mean almost triple gain for people. But as for now, the price is so confusing to know if they price will increase or decrease. 

2 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

No, bitcoin can not still become stable after all bitcoin are mined, bitcoin will always be subjected to buying an selling, this will makes its price so unstable. You read more online how demand alone can affect price. 

How do you know that Bitcoin cannot be stable in the future? When mining ends, its price will be very high and it will be difficult for supply and demand to control.

That market is not showing any movements at all. Many peoples fear that market will crash and went down to 7k at least. So why you think its a good time to invest when there is no news.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 3/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, kizz said:

In buying btc you need to take a risk because the value of it is not stable. There has a big drop in market and crypto nowadays, you must consider many things in buying BTC.

Which coin value is not stable is the best idea to buy that becasue that coin move regularly and that coin gives us good profit in future and that coin make us rich becasue if the market make a great bull than that time the coin is move also so much high and we make great profit through this.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

It is simple calculation, the supply can affect the price, but if all are mined,the demand will affect the price, if more people buy bitcoin the price will increase, if more people sell bitcoin the price will decrease. 

I know exactly that, but I think that the price of bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin rises to very high levels, then demand will not have much effect as before.

All the statistics indicate that the value of bitcoin continues to rise to unprecedented levels and investment now is a good thing you can do

I'm almost sure that we will touch 8230 $ and 7970 after that. I traded more that 11 years and I know perfect the cycles of the start not strongly up before septermeber 13!

On 7/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

But no matter what, bitcoin mining is still very good but if certain calculation are considered, amount to miners to buy, how much will be the electricity bill, also are cooling machines. But if done well, mining is still good but expensive to start. 

• +1 1

Even if you are afraid of the price falling after you buy, just divide your capital and buy into divisions whenever the market falls, this is the best strategy you take.

6 hours ago, click said:

Today bitcoin touched $10k again in this year this is the good news of btc investors although still btc is going in critical position if btc break $12k definitely btc will touch $15k - $20k.

We have to break above 10k with full force and perhaps reach 11k. If we make 10k our new support then we are good to go. I think that the next 2-3 days will be decisive for the current movement.

• +1 1