Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring.

We may also not find everything in Google for every Email will came to use but we can go and see what the are offer if we need to pay then stay away if they will give go see what is the tasks.

23 minutes ago, deepown said:

Starting with cryptotalk, it was a link i was inbox on telegram along with the yobit referral code, i did nit know the two before that stranger spammed me in PM.

Hah, ok you got me there, cryptotalk was a nice find. I didn't know that people were spamming that too. I only knew about this place trough bitcointalk cryptotalk signature campaign.

What a bad idea to pay attention to such useless emails and messages, why would I spend my time on something that is scam in 99 of 100 cases?

You are right friend, we should do research of any site that deals with crypto before joining them or any offers including emails and ads. There are many scammers on the internet and they have many tricks to steal our money, but by doing research several times, we can be safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

Sometime its looks like so similar and we unknowingly clicked these types of phishing links and they steal our private information. So, I would say Research is better than clicking or ignoring those sites.

That is right, that way we would never miss any real opportunities again. Right now i do research on airdrops, and try them for as long as they do not ask for money.

I think that researching the ads is all dependent on time and sometimes researching an ad is not good enough because the research could also prove to be dangerous if not dun using trusted sites. It hink that foreign inks in any email should be avoided at all costs as they contain viruses and could be very damaging to your computer or machine. If you want to research them the best place would be to look at forums and see what other people experienced with these links, but in my opinion the risk is much greater than the benefit and therefore it is not worth the research.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend, fake links can be distinguished very quickly without any searches because most of the links that we reach through e-mail are attached with huge profits and it is impossible to obtain them, and it is also not bad for us to do the searches because the most important thing is to get away and avoid these fraudsters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Nezar said:

My friend, fake links can be distinguished very quickly without any searches because most of the links that we reach through e-mail are attached with huge profits and it is impossible to obtain them, and it is also not bad for us to do the searches because the most important thing is to get away and avoid these fraudsters

When you receive such emails it is clear that is a spam and in most cases spams are scams, but when you see a good looking banner especially from a good legit site you start to believe it and it could be a scam.

People do not know that those ads are from ads network they think the site hosted those ads directly.

14 hours ago, Nezar said:

Yes, it is easy to be notice, if we are aware on the http and https also to those website that is not reliable that has a free domain and extension only.

I always read such emails, some of them may be useful and not spam. The main thing is not to enter a password and not to give access if it is required in the email.

Perhaps you are right my friend, but I do not prefer to enter these sites because I believe that most of them are unreliable and insecure. It is better to avoid working with them and work in trusted sites only.

3 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Perhaps you are right my friend, but I do not prefer to enter these sites because I believe that most of them are unreliable and insecure. It is better to avoid working with them and work in trusted sites only.

how do you know a sites is trusted? it is from research, and that is exactly what we are talking about here.

Yes, but it is not possible to agree on some fake pop-up advertisements, you should confirm them and search on all the sites you are talking about until we reach a result, but there are very clear sites that are fraudulent and it is best to avoid them.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Definitely , we ignoring this type of suspicious and ads related emails . Hackers and scammer can send such type of emails and we are trap by scammers . Do we only ignore them is best decision .

1 hour ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Definitely , we ignoring this type of suspicious and ads related emails . Hackers and scammer can send such type of emails and we are trap by scammers . Do we only ignore them is best decision .

I would call ignoring them as a good decisions, but even if you do not ignore them they will not be able to scam you because if you find out that they need you to send money first you will withdraw immediately.

i think ignoring2 such emails will be best option.if we start research on such things at last there are chances of getting convinced by some words but those will not be true .and mosy important is we waste our time 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:42 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes I think that research is a important job to do here in cryptocurrencies because if you dont know the things that you are doing here just dont try to be ignorant to others because I think that if you become ignorant here then you migjt fall into scams here. 

On 3/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, deepown said:

We always say that do  not visit suspicious links and emails nor visiting fake ads, but i finally came with a better solution for this, because not all those links are scams and phishing.

Instead of ignoring those ads we should just take a minute or two to research first.

You are right we can be checking ads or follow links sent to us vai email or on internet but we should be cautious enough not to be lured into entering our sensitive details in such if requested to do so thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, deepown said:

I'm glad you agree with me and thanks for your suggestion, also ki have one more, do not enter your impa

You are welcome mate but I'm a little bit behind clarify more on what you mean by not enter impa  in your reply above thanks.

Yes research is better than ignoring ads and suspicious link but we should take some knowledge about particular ads and link before click on it because there is lost of hacker and scammer who can steal your private data and information. 

Yes you are right. We should search about these email and links then click on these links. I also receive many such links on emails but i didn't respond such emails.

Yes you are right not all Ads of links are scam or phishing site, so instead of just ignoring or taking risk to click on it it's better to make research on it and be sure before doing anything .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So we should rather investigate if the annoucement actually doesn't come from the original website. There might be some notes on their official website about it, so I guess it could work this way. I honestly didn't ever get any of such phishing emails - you must pay attention to where do you want to enter your email or phone number.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Well you can go ans visit but that's like taking risk and if any popup came and ask for any permission we should completely avoid them. But for people like us we shouldn't go there as one malicious can destroy our computer and leak our data.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, we write the name of the sites and see if it is fake or true, but I do not enter any link placed here. I do not feel safe with them. This is a good way to verify first the name of the site on the Internet and then enter it.