Bitcoin shock move against the market. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin shock move against the market.

Bitcoin recently has suddenly move against the market jumping to about 21.68% in the last 24hours at about 6800USD unlike last week which is below 4000USD. The main reason behind this rise was not very clear, although bitcoin analysts says bitcoin is oversold after heavy sell off in recent week. It was analysed that the massive fall of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was due to conavirus pandemic. 

Go to Forbes to read more

Edited by Raqeebzy
Add link
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

As what I see the 4k was a target in the long terms but the Corona make it faster to reach the price now the movement start to then next target 7150 hope that .

• +2 2

If we make a trend long times ago we will see that the price should down like this fast or slow way but now btc is moving and maybe 6800 hard to break now but we need to wait the next try after days of moving sideway.

• +1 3

Yes, I am currently watching the price almost every half hour. I notice a trickle up. This is good. I hope it will come back as it was as soon as possible

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right, the fall was precisely because of the coronavirus. But why this growth is now taking place is not at all clear. I think that the crisis in the cryptocurrency market due to the coronavirus pandemic is completely over and now the market is recovering.

The price of bitcoin has decreased a lot in the recent period and I think it started to recover now and the price has started to rise. I hope that the price exceeds $ 10,000 because I bought a quantity of bitcoin when it was low

This is actually a good news for all of us. Because I think   bitcoin  price will increase  and don't  decrease  more.  Because  I found  many people  asking that btc price  will  go down less then 3000$.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Bitcoin recently has suddenly move against the market jumping to about 21.68% in the last 24hours at about 6800USD unlike last week which is below 4000USD. The main reason behind this rise was not very clear, although bitcoin analysts says bitcoin is oversold after heavy sell off in recent week. It was analysed that the massive fall of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was due to conavirus pandemic. 

Go to Forbes to read more

It's a good step forward to Bitcoin. Though I thought that Bitcoin will pass $7,000 and settle above this barrier. Still, we will definitely see a big rise in Bitcoin after Corona Virus ends just like you said.

The btc is increasing as people see that the market isnt to be trusted as it was since the FED keeps printing money.

• -1 2

I also thought that the fall is due to Corona virus but now I think that it was not due to COVID 19 as the situation became more worst now due to virus. The price will not be pumped if it was due to COVID.

• +5 1

Yes you are right and this is because the stability of China situation virus, in the last days the corona virus in China start to reduce and the investors return to their activity, I think for this reason the cryptocurrency market move little by little.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 minutes ago, alirefaeey said:

Corona virus has not entered into a low price of encryption, because it is customary that those who work in the areas of encryption are not subject to mixing with too much furniture, but many now who do not know anything about cryptocurrency, they will now know because of the curfew and commitment in homes, this will benefit the crypto world. And not the opposite, in my view 👍💖

You still writing with bold font??? Beaware from banning 3 days again👌

2 hours ago, jekichchan said:

It falls and grows.

Yes, that happen now and it's not any problem it's very won for traders to track price! And no problem for any low or high! You just profit from any amount btc going to high!

its because corona is almost gone in the China, so it was going little bit more up but another tremor happened in the Italy , that has scared people again and market is slow this days and other reason is most of the country is in financial crisis and creating more money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now bitcoin mive wide way then it will fall again then breakout we just need to see the crisis where will be the end of this month from this crazy year.

That is fantastic news for us. l hope it will keep growing, nowadays we need it. But l can not say exactly, what is really reason about growing price.

• -1 1

Coronovirus pandemic - plays an important role in ensuring that bitcoin goes up in value. I believe that if the coronovirus epidemic continues, then most likely Bitcoin will go up in price and reach $ 20,000 and higher for Bitcoin. This is primarily due to the financial crisis that will spread throughout the world. 

in my opinion, the sudden drop in value of bitcoin up to $ 4k is due only to the fear of the virus and not for other reasons, but now it seems the worst has passed and slowly it is rising as the value is already over $ 7k, I hope that after halving you reach at least $ 15k

Yes your observation is correct because last week butcoin really loss too much prices 4000$ dollars, but now in this week bitcoin move very well to reach 6000$ dollars, to show market goes slowly move forward, because when bitcoin crushed their prices 4000$ dollars, so many investors buy bitcoin so buying pressure increase and bitcoin once again bounce back, hope in soon bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars.

• +1 1

Hi, it was a good growth, if you look at all, then bitcoin from the price of $ 3.8k has become 80% more expensive, now it only continues to grow, we can say that most likely the crisis in the cryptocurrency market has completely ended. I hope so.

I think bitcoin is rising due to annoucement of unlimited printing of usd by federal reserve. So people are coming to know that usd is going to loose its value due to huge supply. So bitcoin is safe in this case and they are shifting towards btc.

I think the same--Bitcoin is oversold now because investors are collecting more Bitcoins while the price is very low in the market. We are very close to Bitcoin halving event. We all are guessing the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future. 

• +1 3

Bitcoin markets are always volatile, this doesn't mean that it goes constantly up or down during different cycles. It does bounce when it drops violently and this was a solid bounce at 4k. Today we seem to be dropping again, still I think that the moment to buy if anyone isn't on board yet, is actually really close. Personally I keep holding since the amount is not too much to risk a major loss if it drops, although I would advice to everyone, always invest only as much as you are willing to lose. Otherwise you will be in a constant situation of watching price and blaming everyone, while being scared losing funds. Invest wisely and always small.

• +1 1

I was expecting from that day that it would escalate and rise, but I think that it is still taking a hesitant path under the same price of $ 6000, but there is a possibility and it is still only a month for this possibility that it will rise in the second half of this year after he made his last correction in the fifth wave that decreased In it very quickly

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This was accompanied by a collapse in all financial markets, not just Bitcoin, and there is no clear reason other than the spread of Corona virus

• -1 1

Cause of some problems including corona can not get up BTC prices. But in my opinion if it would be solved, BTC will get up over 9000. But it seems it will take a bit long time. 

• +1 1