Bitcoin shock move against the market. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin shock move against the market.

I think that the increase in the price of bitcoin is due to several reasons, including the Corona virus, as it contributed to the increase in demand for bitcoin, which caused a rise in the price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

As what I see the 4k was a target in the long terms but the Corona make it faster to reach the price now the movement start to then next target 7150 hope that .

in the mid of March bitcoin went down $3800 from $8700 which was very big dump right now some people are saying that $3800 was the bottom for bitcoin and some are saying that $3000 will be bottom I am still confused

On 5/16/2020 at 5:31 AM, Ridam said:

Yes the btc is growing and these days it's good at 9k$ too that means it could pump more in coming days if we are holding i think we should hold for few more days but as yoy know it's risky too.

I think we have to hold for more than just few days. We should be prepared for months or this year long. Bitcoin has been finding it hard to go $ 10,400 has it has been rejected once, we might see another rejection again which might see us going for a dip up to $5k, I am being bullish but we should expect that.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The Corona virus greatly affected the financial markets and the world’s economies, including cryptocurrencies, of course, but I think the matter is over and I believe that cryptocurrencies are starting to recover from the matter. I hope that it is over.

• +1 1

The high price of bitcoin is caused by the increased demand for its purchase, especially after the price of bitcoin decreased significantly in the recent period due to the Corona virus and the price reached below $ 4,000

• +1 2

Right now we have passed this shock state (coronavirus alert) and moving torwards the next price up, which is around the $15.000 say speculations.

Investors took the time to think about that shock and think that next halving would potentialy increase price value.

And that's why we are currently at $9.500 already ;D

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The Corona virus has negatively affected all financial markets, including cryptocurrencies, but we have noticed that bitcoin managed within a short period of time to return as before.

• -5 1

On 6/5/2020 at 1:05 PM, Moaz said:

The high price of bitcoin is caused by the increased demand for its purchase, especially after the price of bitcoin decreased significantly in the recent period due to the Corona virus and the price reached below $ 4,000

Everything was just a hype and FOMO and it might fade. Bitcoin however has shown a great level of resilience after a major price dip due to massive selloff earlier this year, there's possibility for even a recovery to$20000 this year. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin has taken a long time to go down and any rise now, you should expect it to happen because the bullrun are close to starting and we will see the prices of all currencies rise soon

• +1 1

The current status of bitcoin is quite interesting and somehow weird. After a big movement in both directions (up and down), it is now extremely stable that makes it seem more like Tether than Bitcoin! Check BTC price chart in Yobit since last day. It is stuck at $9600 and doesn't seem to move neither higher nor lower. It makes it impossible to trade with bitcoin because even margin traders can't make any profit with such an extreme level of stability. The current volatility of bitcoin is only $50! It requires at least $1000 investment to gain anything!

I find that this high percentage is the reason for saying that the crypto market is a great opportunity to achieve wealth, as there is nothing else in the world from company stocks, paper currencies, gold, or anything else, and it rises and falls by this amount within a day or hours.

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 2:04 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

The Corona virus has negatively affected all financial markets, including cryptocurrencies, but we have noticed that bitcoin managed within a short period of time to return as before.

Basically all financial markets recovered but Bitcoin certainly seems very healthy after making a year high at 12k. Perhaps we have a chance for 15k sooner than many think.

• +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 1:22 PM, iloveyobit said:

Bitcoin has taken a long time to go down and any rise now, you should expect it to happen because the bullrun are close to starting and we will see the prices of all currencies rise soon

I bet we will eventually but the changes and the parabolic bull run is most expected in 2021, most analysis and technical facts can predict that. But I think we might go as high as $15.000 this year. It is all predictions but definitely the best times to invest in bitcoin in now. The next set of millionaires are bitcoin Investors.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It happened when the COVID-19 issues become big, there are many people who pull out their money upon receiving the news about the COVID-19 which results in the big movement for the price of the bitcoin. 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I bet we will eventually but the changes and the parabolic bull run is most expected in 2021, most analysis and technical facts can predict that. But I think we might go as high as $15.000 this year. It is all predictions but definitely the best times to invest in bitcoin in now. The next set of millionaires are bitcoin Investors.

Investing in Bitcoin is now a bit late for me because it was at much lower levels two months ago from now, but yes, there is still an opportunity to invest in it.

• +1 1

I have never doubted Bitcoin because since when i started trading and making investment it has never disappointed me woefully. And looking at demand for BTC no matter how it's affected it's just for a short moment, it will recovered by pumping up to a value you never imagined. BTC may hits a surprise value before the end of this year as it was earlier predicted as 2020 is a year of Crypto currencies

• +1 2

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Investing in Bitcoin is now a bit late for me because it was at much lower levels two months ago from now, but yes, there is still an opportunity to invest in it.

It is never too late until it is, considering many post halving predictions in 2021. I believe looking up to $100.000 value of a bitcoin at 2021, investing at $11.700 isn't much of missing out, is it?.

Oh well, they are just predictions but there are strong possibilities it hit that target.

• +1 2

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It is never too late until it is, considering many post halving predictions in 2021. I believe looking up to $100.000 value of a bitcoin at 2021, investing at $11.700 isn't much of missing out, is it?.

Oh well, they are just predictions but there are strong possibilities it hit that target.

I do not know about you, but as a day trader in the market, I make sure that I buy the currency from the lowest possible price in order to make the largest possible profit. This is difficult in many cases but everyone has his way of trading.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I do not know about you, but as a day trader in the market, I make sure that I buy the currency from the lowest possible price in order to make the largest possible profit. This is difficult in many cases but everyone has his way of trading.

Oh yeah. I don't know you meant day trading. If you are a short term Bitcoin trader, then today might have been very busy one as there was a lot of movements in btc market swinging in between $11'700 and $12'054 several times today before stabilizing around $11'800 as at present. A very sharp day trader would have some good day at office.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is the one that leads the market as a result of its large acquisition of liquidity against the rest of the currencies, and thus it is the one that determines the direction of the market, whether it is going down or up, and that its rise or fall can be expected through the analysis by 70% to 80%, and in general Bitcoin cannot be fully predicted by its movement.

• +1 1

Well I am thinking continously about this fact that now as the pandemic is prevailing why the bitcoins price is not low. Now I think that exactly Covid started in late 2019. And we know that the price of bitcoin decreased continuously till February and then March there was sudden increase. This is because peoples are now trading in crypto so obviously its price is increasing. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin finally managed to break $12K barrier and the ATH of 2020 is now $12.300 but I think the shock move is more related to Ethereum than bitcoin because this coin went up more significantly and inspired bitcoin to rise too. Some people believe there is a close relationship between this fact and the current disease but I think this is wrong because the virus could only cause prices to fall heavily and it has nothing to do with the subsequent explosion of prices!

When the price of bitcoin falls it was as a result of coruna virus pandemic there was no investors to invest because the global economy was affected also but now the price is close to twelve thousand dollars.

Of course no one expects bitcoin price movements to the market, currently bitcoin prices continue to rise amid a pandemic like now, many expect bitcoin prices will fall due to the pandemic, but otherwise Bitcoin continues to rise and makes bitcoin holders more optimistic that bitcoin is not affected by the crisis any.