Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Edited by Hanan951
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 14
  • +2 9
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Welcome with me
As for me, I open the topic link that I want to comment on on a new page, if I have commented on it before, my comment will appear directly, if not, I give a good and decent response

• -1 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Zaknov said:

Yes, i don't think it's actually working but i can give an advice to prevent topics you commented on, go to a section then, use sort by time option and new topics will be shown.

Nice one i will go and check it now thanks for the advice my friend . 

I hope it work with unread topic buttom also 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This problem you only have my friend, everything works in my account in a correct manner, especially the response bubble. You have to wait a while, so the problem may be solved and if it is not fixed, you should contact one of the supervisors and ask for help from him.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Yes this is very  good  and helpful  feature  of the  forum  that guide us about  posts on which  we have already post comments and on which  we have  to comment.

• +1 2

This problem is not only peculiar to you. Everybody face this sometimes and it might be so frustrating at times. That is why I prefer going to topic listing sometimes although it might be not as easy as the other way but by that you can curb the issue. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a good option and there are also many ways in which we can know new topics that we did not comment on, such as sorting by date or seeing the chat signal next to the topic

Thanks guys for your great advices and solutions that is worked with me and all is normal now. Have a nice day guys.

2 hours ago, moudar92 said:

Hello my friend, I have never encountered this problem before, maybe this is just a problem for you, try to contact the support team, and you will get an answer.

Now i am juwt searching about the new topics that is all from filtering but still the problem exist until now . But that is not a big problem.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

You can always check your daily qouta topics on your profile to check if you are already posted on that certain topics you choose to avoid posting again on the same topic.

• +1 1

Well, this is actually happens, try to back from the section and select some threads that is unread posts so that you can if this is unread or not, i hope it may help you for this suggestion, happy posting.

• +1 2

Most likely, your problems are in unread topics. I have no such problem that I do not see in unread topics. Thank you for sharing your information.

• +1 1

I think to avoid this problem any confusion about to write the post on the topic that you have already wrote, you can use the filter option to select by date, you will find the fresh topic.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Unread topic its also good feature in crypto forum, where we see latest unread topics to help give comments, because in section we need to search which topic we give our reaction, but this feature gives information to we can't read and we can't gives reaction previously in this topic.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Yeah I have seen that problem. You don't have to press "NEXT UNREAD TOPIC" button. Just go to the section and select a topic that you haven't read or commented on.

• +1 1

My friend, when the bubble is in black and white, this means that you did not reply to the post and when you are in black blame, this means that you have responded and you can also use the filter feature to find new posts and I think that the black bubble problem occurs in your account only

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

The only way I know of, which you can be sure you havent replied, is through clicking on a section on the forum, like "About Forum", and watching the list of all comment titles. In front of the title there is a chat-bubble. If this bubble is black, it means you have already answered to this post. If it is white you haven't yet answered.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Its not often happened because most of time after one or two click systems goes to me with unread topics but some time it happened what's you facing i also faced the same repeatitive my old topics on which i already posts my comments .

• +1 1

My brother, you should contact the forum managers to solve this problem for you, the forum managers are very keen on the forum, making sure that they will solve your problem, do not worry my brother and good luck.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 6:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

My dear friend seems you are actually mistaking some thing here, that's why it seems you actually facing issues, so let me clearify  you on this one, the black notification which is just like a message icon shows you have actually made a comment on that topic why the topic with the white notification shows you haven't made any comments on that post .

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that it is a problem or a bug but I think that you may have replied to the topic but forgotten that you have which makes you think that it is an unread topic.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:18 AM, Hanan951 said:

I don't really get your point but i guess is about how you could recognized if you already commented to a certain topic. Right? Basically you can see the speech bubble color white means that you haven't done commenting to it then if you see the speech bubble color black it means you're done with it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

When you are commenting avoid using next unread topic because it doesn't indicate either you commented on that topic or not and the best thing is to follow topics in sections for a better clear view of those you commented on or not thanks.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:18 AM, Zaknov said:

Yes, i don't think it's actually working but i can give an advice to prevent topics you commented on, go to a section then, use sort by time option and new topics will be shown.

Thisi is the right thing to do.

This is what I'm doing most of the time to avoid repetition of comments. 

You must try this for you to avoid that to happen again. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c