Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

Yes dear. First i ise this button for the next unread topic but after some time it lead me to reads topics so now i go back and select the topic. 

Yes buddy it happens with me as well , so i will suggest you to stop using that feature because i have to have stopped using it. It may cause us to get warning points because the rules says that u cannot comment on the same topic twice.

• +1 1

I don't know why but thats true, when you will use the next button many posts which are suggested we have already commented on them, but am happy because the moderators gave us the amazing feature that shows our comment when we want to comment twice on the same topic.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

for me I didn't face this problem before..but from comments I saw that some people faced it..

so I admit you to put the sort of posts by time and then all new posts will be shown first...and make some refresh to the page it may help solving the problem 

• +1 1

I always encounter that kind of problem and I think it is hard to report it to the moderators. All we need to do is do not post again if you already posted it.

"Next unread topic" is those comments that you haven't read,it doesn't mean that button will lead you to the topic you haven't commented,instead it will lead you to those pages or topics you haven't read. Try to notice it,if they brought you to the topic you already commented,you will see that you are not on the first page,but you will be on the page where there are new comments which you never read after you made a comment on that topic.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1

well that function, as i know, goe syou to the topic in which are new content and i think they don't filter topics in which you posted. if you want to do that you have to filter topics and find ones you want. and that is the good function to go to unread topics/posts. remember you don't have to spam around the forum, you can post as much time as you want in a topic. just don't spam and me a good user.

• +2 1

I think you talking about the feature witch you make you know if you already comment in this topic or not.

1-is mean you don’t comment in this topic before.

2 - is mean you already comment in this topic.

C2E01D28-664E-4334-855C-CF94D8E03F83.jpeg

On 3/19/2020 at 7:54 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes this is very  good  and helpful  feature  of the  forum  that guide us about  posts on which  we have already post comments and on which  we have  to comment.

We can browse the topics to detect if we have not commented under them. I think checking that sort of not replied topics are the best way to detect the unread posts on this forum, what do you think 😊?

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  The posts that have been made have discussed the topics again.  We should all refrain from it and bring in new routines so that we can achieve better in all respects.

• +1 1

Of course, we will not make two comments on a post. If we do that, maybe our posts will be deleted and the admin and moderator will alert us for one point and we will abide by the rules.

• +1 1

Yes you are right this is a very good feature that is been added in this forum and it is very helpful for me to find some on which topic otherwise it will be very difficult to find

• +1 1

Unread topics doesn't necessarily mean topics you didn't comment on, because if people comment after you the post become unread again because there are new comments you didn't read

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/19/2020 at 7:46 AM, chrislynn said:

Yes some time it happened due to when next topic are on top when someone write comments on any topics so try to avoid from writing double comments on same topics other wise your post's can be deleted. 

You are right when we comment twice on same topic then our post delete. But I could not understand that how can we know that topic comments is also completed by me.

• +1 1

This problem did not occur to me, if the color of the chat icon next to the address is black this means that you have commented on it and if it is white then this means that you did not comment on it, and your problem may be a technical or bug in the browser then try to refresh the page several times

• +1 1

Maybe it's a bug and it will be fixed form time to time,but in general if you have already comment on the topic you can see yours in the list it's the last one 

• +1 1

The unread button mean that there is a new comments on the topic you didn't see it yet ! it's not meaning that you have never join to it ! I was thinking like you but then I knew what this button mean 

I have noticed this as well and this is why i am no longer using the unread topic option, and instead i just go to the list of topics in a section of the forum and i click on al the ones with the white message icon, which shows that i have not commented on them previously. I think that this is the best way to do it, because the button can be unreliable at times. Maybe it is a bug and it will be fixed soon.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Is it like that? I have not That feature of the platform. That's why I have not face that problem. I think so. I always try to find unread topic by seeing the comment symbol in front of the post. There is a trick to understand that.

• +1 1

The mark at the beginning of each topic indicates your condition regarding that topic, whether you have participated in it before or that was the first time that you read that topic, the mark changes

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/20/2020 at 1:49 AM, tienda said:

you can use the filter option to select by date, you will find the fresh topic.

Well, that's true mate, I'm also doing this when there's no unread topics available, this may help many members here in this forum to find some more topics available to be posts with.

• +1 1

I haven't gone to this option that's why I am not having any idea about your problem but it's quite difficult to choose topics you have not commented on next unread text that's why I am preparing to direct choose the contents from the homepage that easy to find the valuable content that I have not given my review.

• +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:56 AM, alex72 said:

If this is actually working, then I can give you a suggestion to prevent the comments you have made, then go to a section, use the time sorted option and the new topic will be shown.

This is right. 

This is an effective way to do for you to avoid that to happen also you can go to the other forum to look for another topics for you not to repeat commenting in same topic. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c