Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

I also have a difficulty in identfying whether I have already replied on that topic either. I worry about getting my post deleted out of it.

Unread content is very helpful because we can learn many things from the unread content. Many topics use to be same so moderators are acting actively. So, I would request everyone member to be safe from deletion of the topic and posts.

• +2 1

I have not been exposed to this matter. You have to resolve the issue with the moderators here. The black flag is a nice feature that shows us the posts on which we published our comments

Hey mate. If you want unread new posts then one thing you can do is go to topic page and sort them by their date of posting. Now you will get so many new new posts that have been just posted. 

• +2 1

For the new users learn how to read your topics all because if you did not read them all they will still appear again

Unread area its furthermore superior piece in crypto forum anywhere we go with most modern unread topics to service confer notes for the reason that in bit we want to search which matter we commit our outcome but this item gives in sequence to we humbug figure out and we hypocrisy gives result beforehand in this matter. 

• +1 1

The problem you have encountered  is an unusual problem, may be the issue is temporary. I hope it might be solve shortly. The problem you have encounter is a vital issue cause it not gonna  show the unread and you always return to the previous page. 

• +1 1

Friend, for now I do not have that problem but it seems to me that you are not the only one who has it or suffers from that problem, see if you do not have to close or open the returned page or restart your computer, hopefully it will be solved for you.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

When you quoted at topic the bubble of thread will goes black for hou if you have replied not quoted then single bubble will be black for you if you haven't posted any comment on the thread it will be white so always make sure you are selecting the right one. Use the option of forum to find new threads easily. This way you will not make mistakes. 

i have in no way encountered this trouble earlier than, but you ought to now not worry, in case you comment again at the equal publish, your comment could be deleted, you could additionally touch the support crew to find a strategy to your problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good i also do this because sometimes I don't know how to check the unread topic but now i know how to check the unread topic than i post on this topic thank you so much for help us newbies.

Wish me and i wish you best of luck.

It's not a surprising thing to observe because the next unread topic works in a kind of cycle, moving from the first topic to the last unread topic over and over again 

The problem you are having is not mine. Your problem seems to be just yours. You can only talk to the operator about this problem. If these problems occur, it will not bother you. You can use the link, that link.  Can get the solution of this problem through.

On 11/27/2020 at 7:49 AM, Whizdon said:

For the new users learn how to read your topics all because if you did not read them all they will still appear again

The reality is although we add comment in the new topic it will still appear although we don't want to see it again because we can still add another new comment on it and the only thing that we need to make sure is the time interval if it's already okay to add new comment again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

hello, the same problem happens to me, I think I need more time to get used to this things, anyway if i have some questions I directly ask and post my question.

I have to experienced this thing in the forum that is why I am not using the next unread button right now I just simply go back to the main section and open the next topic which I want to open

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Yes friend sometimes it happens in that when you click on next topic and it will lead you towards the read topic I want to tell you that you should go back to the topic list and open the topic which is unread by you because when you comment on any post you read the topic so again when it comes in front of you you would understand that you already read this topic and in this way you can just open the unread topic and comment on it.

everything works in my account in a correct manner, especially the response bubble. You have to wait a while, so the problem may be solved and if it is not fixed 

It can happend to me sometimes and i just wait and it'll be fixed. I think you should follow topics on sections  so you can see if you commented before or not. Also you can see black bubble on the topics that means you commented before. That's all i know and if you be careful little more it won't be problem for you. Thank you have a nice day.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Greetings, my friend . If you mean you want to distinguish the topics that you have commented to from these you didn't, black speech bubble means that you've commented and the white means you didn't. you can always check your progress with this. The topics you have not read also comes with bold letters. Have a nice evening.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is a very common and frustrating problem my friend. Most of our time is wasted in searching for unread topics and NEXT UNREAD TOPIC most of the time leads us to a read topic. We ourselves have to identify that we have already commented on this topic or not. In my opinion this problem should be solved and a better system should be introduced.

• +1 1

This is exceedingly  virtuous  and useful  bring forward  of the  forum  that show us about  posts on which  we enclose by now station notes and on which  we assert  to observe

• +1 1

There's a lot of work to be done here that doesn't make sense. I hope there's a lot of opportunity here because people can gain a lot here. There's a lot of opportunity here.  Because those who can do something good here will be able to come up with a lot of ideas. I hope one day they will want to do something good because they can discuss a lot of things here in question because one of the times here can do something good.

• +2 1

Truly I have additionally attempted it once and I likewise locate something very similar occurring with me which was very unique and it ought not work so thoughtlessly because of such things clients Id can get prohibited for remarking in similar subjects so it is the negative side which should be amended.

• +1 1