Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

Yes, of course, and it is useful to know that in the lower right corner of the forum page there is a button for unread topics. When activated, unread topics appear for you that you are listening to.🙂🙂

Yeah you are right I also first do like that I clicked on the next unread topic and it opens a already read topic we can say it's a drawback of fourm so now I used to go to the first page and then select a topic to do a comment on it

• +2 1

I had similar problems and I think this is because the comment is deleted. That the topic admins is deleting your post because have no quality. I think we will survive if we do it well

Yes my friend you say right but I use sort by date  option help me more by  reading in read topics because my friends now a days many people create repeated topics and our posts will be deleted when we create posts on these topics that's why in this way I search old topics .

• +2 1

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  You can go to the mine by performing the work.  The work has to be solved by matching the terms and conditions required to create the work

This Al's help me a lot because even if am done with my 20 post for a day I usually open up some unread post so as to gain much experience and knowledge so as to prepare for the next section and make some great research.

Well I also felt the same. When clicked on next unread topic, it shows the topic that I already posted. But it's ok when I understood that then I never did that again. Now after I post a comment just click on go to the topic listing. And from there I finds unread topics.

My friend ,,, at the bottom and right of the page there is an option for unread posts ,, it is the best solution to see the posts that you have not commented on yet ,, or you have to refer to your personal profile and this takes more time from you, and in case you encounter the problem again, you should refer to One of the platform managers to see if there is a technical problem.

The specific section you are trying to answer must go to the homepage. Here you will see the icon before the title of the post if the icon is black then the post is read and if the icon is white then the post is unread. This is a more effective method than the "Next unread topic" button at the bottom of the page.

In front of the title there is a chat-bubble. If this bubble is black, it means you have already answered to this post. If you want to do that you have to filter topics and find ones you want. and that is the good function to go to unread topics/posts. That's why I have not face that problem. I think so. I always try to find unread topic by seeing the comment symbol in front of the post. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is something strange that this is happening to you because the indicator always works well for me, but be careful and in the same way do not write again because your subject may be removed or even gain warning points because of this.

Not only is this issue peculiar to you. Sometimes, everyone faces this and it might be so frustrating at times. That's why I sometimes choose to go to the topic listing, although it may not be as quick as the other way, but you can curb the problem by doing so.

• +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Yes its been useful. 
and on crypto talk which provides you a simple stuff to express your selves.

so then, why you are not one of them.

choose a wiser way.

to be more produxtive.

And for your question.

yes the unreaded content push bbutton is good

when you open the. You will find some unreaded content.

And bh clicking on unreaded content you will definitely find some good stuff where you can share your opinion.

So use a samrter way for guidance

In reality I don't get you well,But I figure what you will do is dont proceed to press next uninitiated point, simply go straightforwardly to the segment and select a theme that you haven't read or remarks on,And in the event that you are utilizing uninitiated subject it won't demonstrate on the off chance that you remark on that point or not, much appreciated.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yess it happened with me as well . Most of the times, The Following New Theme button bring us to following theme but on the off chance that we ceaselessly utilize that alternative at that point it bring us to the subject that we have perused as of now. In this manner, I have minimized the utilize of this highlight. Instep this, I lean toward to go back on the Home window and after that open the new points physically. May be you ought to too do this in the event that you need to prevent yourself from making twofold comments...and i trust for the leading ..for you ..but at some point i too comment twofold ..i think it never cause any issue ..so we ought to not be stress ..everything will be before long okay ..

• +2 1

Yes dear it is very important point to be noted when we comments on new topics there are many posts comes which i have already commented so don't be comment on same post once again it cannot be counted and try to used next unread post

That's a good style while for me whenever I see a post no matter if it's new or not I will read it and I will leave a comment on it so I can do my part here which is to complete the daily posting and at the same time for me to be able not to forget some what I have read and to learn something new in new posts. 

It is a very good feature of the forum to know which publications we have commented on, the forum provides us with many tools to improve and speed up our work. Everything is perfect for me, if you have problems update the page and everything will be solved.

• +1 1

I haven't face this because I am new and I see most of topics  are unread so I making posts in that topics which is unique so always make useful and unique posts on unique topics it will be better for us 

You are welcome in this forum. If you face any problem during your work, you should seek help from the people supervising this platform and ask for help from them and they will certainly advise you.

Everything is ok dear we can check and see topic that what have we comment or not . 1stly you can see in section you will see a symbol with ty topic title if you will see this symbol is full then you have posted  . And you can see that in the top of topic you will see follow and following . If you see following that's mean you have posted. 

• +4 1

Mostly topic that you comment on the front page beacuse the messages you post that is also commented repeated by others people's it's main reason to have useful post. 

• +4 1

I suggest that that feature be made to work more effectively because instead of taking you to a topic that you haven't read and commented on it will do the opposite. So I really wish that the admin make improvements to the functions.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 3/19/2020 at 1:18 AM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Hello for my technique to forget if i wanna commented a topic i always memorize the title of the topic, then the topic i always pick is very attractive to me and i always check if I commented already or not, maybe some how the black shadow in left you see it of have shade or not if have shade you are already commented if not you are not already commenting in the topic.