Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

Pay attention to the sign next to each topic. If you comment on the topic, the chat signal will appear in black, and if you do not comment on it it will be white, and also when you open any topic, your comment will appear directly if you have previously commented on it

• +2 1

A black subject indicates that you have responded to this topic, so I chose the topics that did not color the sign next to it in black, as those topics you did not read and respond to.
And that is not a problem for you, it is the way to know the topics that I participated in a response to previously, because the work system here follows the rule of not responding to the same topic twice.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, there is a message mark next to the topic. If it is black, then this means that you have commented on this topic before. If it is white, then this means that you have not commented yet. If you are facing problems, you can communicate with the supervisors and you will receive help.

Welcome, buddy. 
Everything works fine on this platform. make sure you have your internet connection. 
I have no problems at all. everything's fine and it's going well.

Hello my friend, it may get some obstacles at work on the site sometimes, but in return it will appear next to the post that you commented indicating that you have already commented, so you just have to focus on work and make sure the speed of the internet line that you worked on, good luck.

• +3 1

I haven't faced such issue yet. Whenever I go for unread topics, I can get easy access to uncommented posts. So might you are the only one facing this issue. So contact with administration or have an experts advice.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The advantage of knowing the posts that have been commented on is very good, as it relieves us from the trouble of remembering the publications, and I am every publication that I did not read. I do not necessarily comment on it, but read it and benefit from it.

• +3 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Dear I am not doing like this I am doing a comment by checking the topics from the list I have not click on any next unread topic because I always want to choose the topic by first reading the name of the topic and then I make comment on it.

• +2 1

I think that you only have this problem, my friend, so you should monitor your work closely to make sure that your article has not been deleted until the black mark appears next to the topic and there you know if you have commented on this topic or not

• +2 1

For me, this problem did not happen in my account at all, so I think that you have this problem. Only you can talk to the support in this forum about this problem and they will tell you about the appropriate solution.

I think it is a temporary problem for you. Refresh the page frequently. If the problem is not solved, change the browser you are working from. It is possible that you have installed it in a wrong way. The account is working properly with me.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend here, this is not a big problem, this is good for you, and this means that you are an active member here. You respond to all topics to get rid of this problem
All you have to do is use the filter for topics and work hard always. All the best for everyone here
Thank you, my friend

• +4 1

Hello my friend, this is true. I had this problem, so I prefer to return to the list of topics, where I can distinguish the readable topic that I commented on without being read.

The more you read, the better you will benefit from the information.

When it appears in black, it means that you have responded to the topic and read it. I think it is a bug in your account. Contact the officials here.

Welcome, my friend, if there is a black color next to the post, then this means that you have commented on it before, and if there is a black and white color, that is, you have never seen this post. I hope that my answer helped you.

• +2 1

Unread topics catch my eye

And I like to go in and look at it

Some of them are good

Some are not good

Everything in my account is working properly

Looks like the mistake is from you, my friend

Hello my friend
I encountered this problem before. I think that the black flag means that you read the site and added your comment on it, and the gray one also means, but the white flag means that you did not reach this post and did not add any comment.
I wish you success.

Well bro it's not a bug, if you click on next unread topics it shows the next thread in which new comments are added and it shows you from the last seen comments of yours. So it's little bit different but it's working fine.

I think that the reason for this is from connecting to the Internet so that I do not give a random answer. I advise you to consult the elderly members and explain the problem to them. Inevitably you will find a solution my friend

• +3 1

Very good topic, it did not happen to me but I will keep it in mind in the future to know if I get the same or not. It is a very good issue, I have not had it happen to me but I will keep it in mind in the future to see if it happens the same or not.

• +1 1

Well, in fact, my friend, this matter happened a lot to me and in order to avoid this problem, and because of the time that I consider useful to me, I do not press this option .. Just finish the topic and go back to the list of topics and choose the second topic that I find useful among the topics and respond to it .. I wish you all the best

That's write my friend, this button lead you to unread topics that you didn't read it before ,also in the titles in sections ,there is a bubble in front of each title,if the bubble is black ,this means that you have read the topic before.but if the bubble is white this means that you haven't read the topic before. It's easy and simple my friend.

• +1 1

I think it Is better  you to go to the list of topics and open topics that do not have a black mark next to them, because that mark indicates that you did not comment on these topics that is how I normally what I check before commenting in any topic.

This is a good feature in it that leads you to read the topic again and again so it may help to increase in your information and knowledge.I wish you good luck.

• +3 1