Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

This case has not happened to me, since the comments read come out the black bubble which warns me to comment on the publication and it seems to me that the interface is much faster, this means that they have improved the forum so that these classes do not pass of disadvantages, it fascinates me that the moderators take into account these kinds of publications and improve the forum so that users have a better handling of it.

• +2 1

Most of the times, this also happens with me. The Next Unread Topic button bring us to next topic but if we continuously use that option then it bring us to the topic that we have read already. Therefore, I have minimized the use of this feature. Instead this, I prefer to go back on the Home window and then open the unread topics manually. May be you should also do this if you want to prevent yourself from making double comments.

I've not experienced the issue yet because I can't use next unread topic button. May be it is appearing to other members who are using the button. I select topic of interest from the section. 

Yes I think mostly times it's not happend but why it is with you. With me there is no any I think this problem. I always at the unread topic do I think you check again may be it is human error.

• +1 1

Welcome!

I'm new here. I see when your post so I feel good because your post informative for me. Then we click unread button so our comment show the read able some time my friend. So this post very informative and helpful for every member in this platform.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Unread topic lead me always to the read most topic. This is happen when you leave any topic unread. So try to comment on every topic do not leave any topic unread. If you do not understand such topic then take help from some sharing information. 

Yes you are right my dear friend this post is good that you did not reply the post  and unread the post and links that is not a big problem I am new here I have no idea about this and thank you..

I think it is the next topic button and the unread written is not in counted so you should not use it if you are an old member and have commented on most of the topics.

I think you might have a a glitch with your settings because as long as you have made a comment on a post before then you should be able to see your post whenever you are on that topic, you need help to set it the right way to away multiple posts on a particular topic.

At the same cost, dear colleague, he gave the same opinion as his answer that this publication provides us since most likely his topics are not read, I also do not encounter this problem
A big greeting to the whole community

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Welcome with me 

With respect to me, I open the point connect that I need to remark on another page, in the event that I have remarked on it previously, my remark will show up straightforwardly, if not, I give a decent and fair reaction

Yes you are right and thank you this useful observation and I will try to put into consideration in other to avoid making the same mistakes at all times in the forum.

Good morning friend I want to tell you that you said it's only right many time am in the list and I face many harder to find the unread post on their form I want to suggest you that you should to given the heart on every read post

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.

When I click on unread topic, I get some topics that I have already commented on.This problem is currently happening to everyone. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Don't worry it's not a problem. Whe you comment before a post and then you go here after your comment. Then you can see it. And on the top of the list you can see follow has be written. If it is converted into following then you can understand you have already make a comment on this topic.

Yes dear it also happened with me. Most of the time i tried to set is. But i don't find any solution about it. I have saw mostly the alresdy commented topics. So it is requested to our senior to how we find new topics for gaining more knowledge. Please share your opinion and guide us in a very easy way.

If you not read any topic before, then you have to read it again to understand it. This is a very good platform where we can also enjoy a lot by gaining the knowledge.I am really happy by joining this platform because of having good security and more earnings.

• +2 1

We should read topics and comments in order to get more knowledge and information.and acquire more skills and training.

It is really strange to see that you are having only that certain problem. To check if you have already replied to a certain topic, you must need only to look at the conversation bubbles. If the conversation bubble near to the topic is black then it means that you have already replied to the topic and if it white then it means you have not replied to it till now.

I scrutinize the topic and sellect the best and then comment on it so I don't use that section I only make yes next pages and then continue doing next until I find the one that best suite me and I really understand before commenting 

Yes, my dear friend, I search for unread topics in order to learn and gain more experiences and skills. Dear friend, you can learn the readable topics through the message next to the topic. If it is black, then it is readable, and if it is white, it is illegible. My friend there are many ways not to write Good comment on a new topic

This difficult you just have my companion, everything works in my record in a right way, particularly the reaction bubble. You need to stand by some time, so the issue might be addressed and in the event that it isn't fixed, you should get in touch with one of the managers and request help from him.

It is a mistake, maybe be careful not to create a duplicate comment, maybe it is a problem with the forum or a problem with your account, so you should speak directly with the support to see if they solve this problem because you can spam without realizing it.

• +2 1

When you are commenting avoid using next unread topic because it doesn't indicate either you commented on that topic or not and the best thing is to follow topics in sections for a better clear view of those you commented on or not thanks.