Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

There are too much easy to find the unread topics on this forum you can see that at  which topic you have already write is is a black shape in the message box and you should to be careful from the repetition best of luck gentleman

• +3 1

I didn't think  that is  a problem  or bug  but I think  that you may  have replied  to the topic  but forget  that you have which  makes you  think  that is an  unread topic.

Welcome, my friend, in fact, it is a special problem in the forum settings. You should refer to settings. You can solve this problem. There are several methods such as arranging the topic according to the date of reading or even searching for the topic in the list. Comments that I commented on

• +2 1

angry with you share useful information you must go to the homepage of the specific section in which you are trying to reply in my opinion I think you know you can use beginner section for posting and nootropics, it's also this is more youthful matter or section for learning and growth

There may be some issues related to it, but the thing is to find out its solution and to avoid multiple comments on the same post. For this you need to check for a chat icon on the starting of every topic in the forum index. If the chat icon is filled in black, then it means  you've already engaged in the discussion, and if it is empty(not filled with black) means you've not gone through the topic. Please, have a look on the screenshot, The first topic is referred to as unvisited and the second topic of the screenshot is referred as visited topic.

1327184672_Screenshotfrom2021-03-3111-25-26.png.4cf209bdb48f9b2f6d82176f7e60185d.png

Certainly, the unread topic will attract everyone to read it, and I am the same thing happens to me too, but as a beginner I do not comment on all posts, for example posts that I do not understand I prefer not to respond to them so that I do not receive a warning.

I think the best thing to do is to always create a new link for the unread topics you want to comments on because it's more easier and simple than clicking the next unread topics button. 

Yes mate when we complete many post in the forum then we notice this. In unread content you will find those post which you didnt comment. But there are some post appear to to which we have already done.  This is natural mate. So no need to worry about that.

• +1 1

My buddy, if the bubbles is in black and white, it means you didn't reply to something like the post, and if it's in black, it implies you did. You can then use the filter function to find new posts, and I assume the black bubble issue is restricted to your profile.

I just joined this wonderful plateform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about it because I'm still learning things about crypto world and I feel lucky to here in this platform.

• +2 1

I just this wonderful platforms last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about it because I'm still learning things about crypto world and I feel lucky to here in this platforms.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, this problem is only there for you, you have to inform one of the supervisors about it and they will solve the problem, I wish you good luck.

This happens a lot here! Its today i realized its more than tolerable. It's kind of fooling you...i stoped using it eventually. Easier steps in life mostly never prove beneficial in the long run. 

• +1 1

very good feature actually,  begginers have to follow this steps so that they be commenting on new topics too because doing this will improve their experience and knowledge.  Thanks so much for sharing this. 

Hello, everyone.
My friend, if you think you've commented on this before, you better not comment again,To avoid making mistakes, go back to the homepage and choose the topic you've never commented on before.
Good luck..

Hello friend.. This is the first time I've heard of this problem. Wait some time and if the problem remains the same contact one of the supervisors to help and good luck to you and all the brothers participating in this forum.

I will not encounter such a problem, but I think that there is something wrong with your personal account, so I advise you to go to one of the officials here to solve your problem as soon as possible.

You are absolutely right dude, this feature of unread topic is not really accurate because it is always leading me read topics also, but what I learn from the senior members of this platform is to open the taps of the topics or post you want to reply or comment on them, and it’s really helping me.

My buddy, if the bubble is in black and white, it means you didn't answer to the message, and if it's in black, it means you did. You can still use the filter option to discover new content, and I believe the black bubble dilemma is exclusive to your account.

My friend, this is a nice and useful feature. It seems that you are the only one facing this problem. I hope that you will search for the reason, but it works well for me and makes it easier for me to post comments faster and shortens the search on the topics that I have commented on, as they are all unread

Hi buddy we can avoid the problem of repetition of the posts just by seeing the bubble icon at the left side of the topic if this icon will be black its mean we have already responded that topic. 

My friend, for me, I have never encountered this problem because I am entering the topic. If I commented on it in advance, my comment will appear immediately. If it does not appear, I will share a useful comment. If this problem remains for you, ask for help from one of the moderators.

The only way I know of, which you can be sure you havent replied, is through clicking on a section on the forum, like "About Forum", and watching the list of all comment titles. In front of the title there is a chat-bubble. If this bubble is black, it means you have already answered to this post. If it is white you haven't yet answered..

• +2 1

Well my friend, I also face this problem sometimes, if I suspect that I have commented on the post again, I will write to the forum administration in order to reach a solution, I will follow the comments of the experts with you my friend

• +1 1