The most impressive content feature - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

This feature is good in this forum,and do many members want to achieve once in this forum, but it'd not easy process but I think in this forum members are lucky to work with this great crypto teachers to share their knowledge through this topics, thanks for share this topic.

This features gives us motivation and encourage us to make valuable posts as well as what they did,it also gives credit on each member on their effort. This forum is really amazing.

• +1 1

There are many impressive contents on this forum, there are some forum members that I can never forget for their useful info on this forum. 

It seems difficult to collect this huge amount of reputation. I must always post a high-quality publication. This is difficult because I do not know much about cryptocurrency except what I learned in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes, this serves as daily crowns that make your account more luxurious and valuable and this is good and creates an atmosphere of competition and challenge among members to provide the best

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, everyone loves her, and I also love her, but I always say that focusing on the content of our publications should be very useful, in order to benefit others with information and ourselves with reputation and daily points.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

Indeed! This feature is a great way to encourage more people here in this forum to work hard in order for them to achieve such a great recognition like this. I want to say congratulations for those former participants who became part of the leader boards because y'all did great and also y'all served as a good model and inspiration most especially for the newbies here.

• +3 1

Oooh great this feature is seem to be impressive and the works of this feature is also quite wonderful as its very important to encourage the forums users in such a way that they will be able to make a good topics with healthy contents. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Very interesting and excellent information, to take into account and motivate us with the publics to reach that level, that motivates me a lot and I always try to improve with the content I bring.

Reputation is just like the like features of YouTube and it gives motivation for us to do more comments and create more topics. And  good reputation means you are providing good content. So it's the best features available here to interact in easy way.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is great getting acknowledgement for your efforts and being recognized for quality posts in the forum. These members deserve the praise through their hard work they've put in creating quality and unique topics for discussion.

Some members are begging likes here. I think they need to see this post. If we create the top best quality posts on this forum, I think we will automatically receive the good reactions from the other members on this forum. So be focused to create the best posts to get reputations. 

The features is a good idea it encourages most of us to share our thoughts and opinion that may find them useful. Also many expert members here inspire many members to do what they do and that is tp create more useful content.

• +5 1

This is a very good feature that rewards the most valuable members of the forum and also encourages them to keep on posting and also encourages the members to keep posting so that they can get the feature as well.

The thing is reputation is just for bragging rights right now and nothing else...

Sad but true we have to accept it so you won't lose anything if you are not willing to take your chances and obtain reputation.

I just hope there is something else above the bragging situation kinda like a ranking system that would pherhaps boost your earnings (since this forum is all about earnings).

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

this is really great full to see but we need to do hardwork for put our name there , we need to doing a powerful post as well comment that's is helpful for all people . I think I Will also acchive this logo in My Account in future 😉 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This feature is really good and helpful feature

With this feature we can distinguish the better person which make him feel motivated and motivates other people to post good contents and get in top

@Migo I have already mentioned you in last content then also I want to say you are the best member for me in this campaign many other higher level members I have seen but you are the one I am getting towards more even your contents and explanation are so well defined we can easily clear any doubts so thanks for  being in this campaign and making your contents that helps a lot of members.

Yes, this feature is really good and I got one before and it was good to be the most popular post or topic and make you work better in the forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

The reputation system and the leaderboard are really good ideas to encourage people to do theur best here! Getting good reputation isn't easy as it sounds! It requires from you making useful content and attract members to give you love reactions.. Best wishes for the winnners.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

The feature is really good and really influence us to post more usefully contents, so we need to post very usefully contents in order to see how use fully this feature is. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Really the reputation points is one of the most important feature of this forum.And you said absolutely right that when we post a good content and get a good reaction from other member,it encourages us a lot to be more attentive in creating useful and interesting topics.Thanks a lot for your much valuable suggestion.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, Maroua said:

It seems difficult to collect this huge amount of reputation. I must always post a high-quality publication. This is difficult because I do not know much about cryptocurrency except what I learned in this forum.

No it's not! All you need to do is just creating good topics with special ideas! Just try to do it and you will see that people here will give you reputation points if they saw that you post really deserve it! 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:01 PM, Bruno52 said:

This is a very good feature that rewards the most valuable members of the forum and also encourages them to keep on posting and also encourages the members to keep posting so that they can get the feature as well.

Reward for the being a good poster here is really good it will motivate us to share a goo information everyday. Even it doesn't give extra profit, it gain us a follower and most member will adore us and maybe they will make you an inspiration to do a good job here.

• +2 1
  • +4 1