Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

This  is useful  and very important  information  you  have  shared with  us. All new commers  should  know  about  that. It will benefited to all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thank you for this post, none of what I knew before. I have learned from your topic now these terms that I will definitely face greatly later, especially that term called the moon and the term hand the paragraph these two terms are new and I have not heard of them before

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is good, and thanks for letting us know this crypto words, because even me I know some but not all of them, because since we are not using them daily we will forget them of course, we know only the most known and the most used ones like whales and altcoins and hodl, thanks for sharing 

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Thank you my friend for this valuable information I was ignorant of a large number of these terms but now I started to understand everything related to the terms of cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

It was a good selection of terms, the most used in this world. This content is very good for those who are starting it will help them better understand some conversations that are carried out right here.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

This information you have shared with us is very helpful and I have taken some knowledge from it hoping others will do so as well thanks for sharing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this very informative post on the terminology used in the crypto world. I have been in crypto for two years now and have not heard bulk of these terminology, so i am thankful for the post and to get to learn more about the terms used. This will allow for me to better communicate with other crypto enthusiasts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Nezar said:

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

the definition of that is HOLD, HODL is just a meme because in 2013 a guy that was drunk misstyped the hold word and it became viral.

so you should change to HOLD or keel HOLD but adding this

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

This is a useful topic thanks for sharing and keep the hard work my friend. But a question what is the meaning of AT

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information, there are many members who can get a lot of knowledge through this precious information you sharing here, is very important to know anything around cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My favorite catch-phrase from 2017 was "When Moon". I was using this on daily basis as it was probably one of the funniest and most intelligent phrases concerning the madness of the 2016-2017 bull run and the altcoin season of the beginning of 2018. Everything was hillarious these days. Even the scammers we had, with Bitconnect promotions etc, as Trevon and Crypto Nick, everything was just crazy.

Yes absolutely right, cryptocurrency is a very important thing to everyone, cryptocurrency is an important term for everyone, and not only that, cryptocurrency is an important platform now.

• +2 1

The information you provided was really appreciable.Before I didn't know any sort of information abour REKT and HODL.After this post I have learnt something new as well as interesting.I'm sure I'll try to enhance my knowlege about crypto world!

• +2 1

For me, of great importance is the concept of the moon. At the sight of this value, many coins rush up in price and it pleases the eye. Thank you, very useful information. 

• +2 2

Thank you for the explanation. For me, these words do not represent any difficulty because I am used to looking at them until the time I spent in the field, but a new person of course will not understand them.

• +2 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

Good topic thank you for sharing. But I think you should have mentioned or added some terms like Bull run and Bear run. It will be more helpful for newbies. 

• +2 1

Thanks for this useful and important terms you shared with us. I didn't know the meaning of some of the terms such as ath, FUD, schill and lambo, now I know.

• +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I know some words usually use in crypto market but I don't know the really means, but your post gives lot of information about this meaning of words, this post really help to no the clarification about this words, thanks to share this meaning full and knowledgeable topic.

• +2 2

These were among the most prominent terms used in the field of cryptocurrencies and must be preserved for ease of understanding when you find them understand what is meant by that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

@Nezar   Some rectifications are required:

FOMO = "Fear Of Missing Out" not "Fear Of Losing"... 

WHALE = really big traders

BULLISH = "prices are rising" not "prices will rise", nuance...

BEARISH = "price are decreasing" not "price would decrease", nuance..

FUD = "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt"

REKT = shortcut of the word "Wrecked" = Used to denote a big loss on a bad investment

ATH = "All Time High" not "Higher Than Ever"

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

47 minutes ago, Master of Btc said:

i was working on the faucet of the cryptocurreny and i was saying the word of moon so right now i know that they who make thoes website know the wrod moon what doesn mean like to you 

@Master of Btc   Do not confond the Moon faucets familly with the expression "To The Moon" because there is no rapport between them.

• +2 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Even though this are common terms which everyone has to know, as it can used especially when having to make an article about Crypto as using this terms will kind of promote the use if this terms in general, as more and users will love to use them, as to talk about Crypto tasks talks

• +1 3
  • +2 1

These all are the terms introduced in the crypto world. There are some more terms and I think  it would better to include here like ICO,IPO, IEO, BRO, AMA etc. I think all the newcomers in the crypto world should be familiar with these sort of terms. 

• +2 1