BITCOIN is going to the END ?! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

BITCOIN is going to the END ?!

Well if I am available at the time when this post was created I will certainly recommend everyone to buy Bitcoin.  But the truth is that at that time I was not in this crypto field. Now the price is above average,  so no need to buy huge but what i observe is that during this pandemic the price didn't go down.

No doubts in March Bitcoin was in facing serious threatening from Covid-19 to the extent the value was collapsed, living so many investors and other categories of Crypto user's in worries because of what they possesses in target of BTC halving. How ever the good about BTC it was to prove itself by recovering from such effect rising up to a good value of $8500 during it halving and today BTC is traded at the price of$11'600 dollars

Bitcoin is not going to end in such a small situation. It is the right time to buy and hodl more and more bitcoin because bitcoin is the currency of future.

• +1 1

This is not true that Bitcoin is going to be dead becasue now the time to buy this good coin and wait for the bull because soon the BTC and also other crypto coins will start a great high becasue bull is near and all the crypto market will touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/12/2020 at 9:08 PM, AmjadBydn said:

All of us notice that the price of Bitcoin has fallen!

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

the price now is going to 6000$ 
but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020
Question for experienced traders !

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

I think you should rather buy more bitcoin when the price is very low because bitcoin won't collapse as easy as you think. It's market capitalization is more than adding the whole other cryptocurrency. For me it's safe to invest in cryptocurrency and it can give profit to you too. Do your research in different coins buy them for low and sell them at high price.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

No! This will never happen. Because, bitcoin will live until the cryptocurrency disappears in the world at all, and will no longer be relevant! Or, a new replacement for bitcoin will come, and it will again cease to be relevant, which will lead to a crash! This is my opinion, thank you!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Many coins have fallen down in terms of market value but i believe bitcoin will never disappear in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and believe me if we all excercise patience with the current situation you shall make good profit before the end of 2020 because many predictions went that bitcoin will reach $20,000 and we have started to see the impact since bitcoin is now almost $12,000.

• +2 1

When the pandemic virus started, the price of the bitcoin falls so quickly but the full even though the virus has not ended the bitcoin that time is still under $6000 and it reached $120000 last two weeks. It all happened under pandemic, any thoughs about it? 

• +1 1

The CEO of Bitmex is not a very nice guy you only need to read his tweets that contain vulgarity and contempt to the users of his exchange to understand. He manipulates the market for years and makes money from this. I do not recommend Bitmex or any other leverage trading exchange that are own a lot of Bitcoins to make the market move the way they want to profit at the cost of traders.

this is the most crucial part of the marketing as of now i think we shouldn't yet but the point it goes down to 5000$ would suggest to back out as you might lose it all with the bitcoin crash still maybe 2021 it will go back to its prime state trust me reason this goes back down is world cause so called corona virus.

• -1 1

I believe that the price will go to $ 20,000 at the end of 2020, but there must be a decrease in the price before it quickly rises to the new peak, so I advise everyone to buy at this time.

• +2 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

Have you noticed with me that all these doubts and fears are unnecessary and untrue to what the pessimists propagate in this field. You also know that Bitcoin reached $ 12,000 last month and that it is progressing and developing despite the crisis. I believe in Bitcoin's future value and it will be well over $ 20,000.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that bitcoin will ever end despite any possible future economic crisis that may arise such as the one that the world experienced during the start of this pandemic. I think that the important thing to note is that the bitcoin is the highest valued crypto and that the demand for it has been increasing exponentially due to the increased number of merchants that offer it and the contactless and easy payment strategy. As a result i think that it would be extremely beneficial to buy bitcoin whenever there is a price dip as it is very likely to increase in value with time. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You know at that time i was also thinking bitcoin is going to end because it was fallen to a bad price and a lot of people panic even me. But i regret until now because it was my chance to double my bitcoin amount.

• +1 2

Bitcoin is one the best Crypto currency and we all know that it is on the top and I have started the trading with bitcoin and it never disappoint me 

Well, the fear was intense in those moments, everyone was afraid to buy, but those who bought on that crash made huge profits later, I remember reading the advice of an experienced trader saying buy when the fear is intense and sell when everyone is greedy.

• +3 1

I think it's too early to say these things!
Because now we live in a very stable and good condition for the digital currency project! Every day we hear very good news! The last happy news we heard is the news issued by the Paypal platform!

Edited by Emma William
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

The CEO of the BITMEX,

I never trusted this guy and of course he wanted to spread fear so he could buy very low. Bitcoin dropped because of covid and now is back and rising again. And Hayes is wanted for arrest in the USA. Bitmex is losing customers and it will not survive for long.

Bitcoin is never going to end. This is fud post and making posts that are bearish when prices are very low is not alright, you might make people to sell when it is obviously the time to buy. There are ways to buy and make correct trades and there is panic also when we definitely need to buy.

• +2 2

Many did the mistake to sell during this time of uncertainty. It is times that we have to risk and this was one and look at Bitcoin a few months later price is more than double of the $6000 level. It went lower so maybe there was a good advice there as some investors dumped very low.

• +1 1

I don't understand a lot from this title as what means going to the end? From your post I see the confusion and struggle of traders to find what was going on and there were many during that time scared that bitcoin could actually go to even to zero. Bitmex if I remember correctly was down for hours right at the bottom and it was a factor that changed the disaster and allowed trading to normalize as it could actually go a lot lower than 3600.

I am not think this was to happen not then and not will now after the halving. It is times that I have seen as a reason to begin trade Bitcoin and this is what helped me most with some good profit, now I am think it is even best to hold the Bitcoin for two years and see the result.

• +1 1

I think drop is bitcoin price will lead to increase in its demand which will in turn recover its price. So BTC and other established coins are developed enough to survive a rough and bad phase of 3-4 months.

BetFury                                                   

I recommended to people to buy at this low price in March and recommended to people to buy again during the summer at $10,000. And now that we are at $14000 I recommend again as we are going to $20,000 and nothing is stopping Bitcoin to reach a new all time high.

Of course Bitcoin was not going to end at that time. It could have been difficult but it is already up again in no time. Price is almost as high as last year high and it can break into $15000 even in a day. It is easy and remarkable how fast Bitcoin rises and how bears ended losing their bitcoins to chads.