BITCOIN is going to the END ?! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

BITCOIN is going to the END ?!

Bitcoin is not going to end . Fluctuation in Crypto market is very common . Bitcoin is very good for investment purpose . It have limited supply and usecase is very high . So it is internet gold .

That's very good you are given this topic it is very important many of them can get some updates and news from your content also I have seen that many senior members have given the experience about this topic that will be more effective but in my thinking I don't think so bitcoins will be going to be end ever because it's a very important part in the crypto World also many people's are going to invest huge investment in the bitcoins as we all know that in upcoming time bitcoin will be grow very well and the investment will be make them more richer.

Reduce the price of bitcoin to more than 50%, and the price reached $ 4,000, but this is very normal because the bitcoin currency is unstable and if the half happens, that is why there is no need to fear and do currency selling. I advise that everyone buy the currency and store it because the price will reach more than $ 15,000 After the half event has ended

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Nezar said:

Reduce the price of bitcoin to more than 50%, and the price reached $ 4,000, but this is very normal because the bitcoin currency is unstable and if the half happens, that is why there is no need to fear and do currency selling. I advise that everyone buy the currency and store it because the price will reach more than $ 15,000 After the half event has ended

I agree with you as it fail it gives us a sign that it will rise more higher than before the more it faillm the higher we expected in the price

It is difficult to provide investment advice during a market crash, because no one knows that when the bleeding will stop, but whoever bought bitcoin in the range between $ 4,000 to $ 6,000 has made good profits.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:24 PM, ashua1 said:

I believe that the price of BTC is the strongest and will grow much later. Currently the price of bitcoin has risen again and it has been green this time. There is no reason to end it.

When the demand has reached it's limit or it is almost about to then the price of bitcoin would have reached it's climax, nothing has no end point.

I was collapsing, but I did not think or think that it could lead to the collapse, and I have maintained that I had it, and I have also taken advantage of the opportunity to increase my petcoins, and that has returned to me for the good. If you did the same thing, it is possible that you are also thinking about what will happen to some of the second half of this year

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, magd said:

The Corona virus has greatly affected the price of cryptocurrencies, but this effect is temporary. We must not give up and store our currencies and wait for solutions to the global epidemic. I am sure that Bitcoin will not end and will have a high price. It will reward all those who trusted it.

I think that it will take long before bitcoin dies or before meet its end because I think that bitcoin can still manage to worked out because of the recent rising of price in the flow charts which can be a great time for both the people and the bitcoin. 

Bro how could you ever imagined that Bitcoin market would collapsed, that's never going to happen and talking about the price if you had bought at that time you could have earned good profits as the price has already hit 9k$ within 40 days.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

According to me bitcoin is going to end because there is no cryptocurrency like bitcoin some expert says bitcoin is most powerful crypto in future and also there is some possible bitcoin can be accepted by government. If government accept it there is no chance to end bitcoin. 

Yes, I advise members that they have the money to buy bitcoin to keep because it will definitely increase in price again, but do not wait to work again and do not rush to sell what you have.

Bitcoin never ends. If it had ended, it would have ended much earlier when its price had come down a lot. Now is a good time to rise to Bitcoin. It will still take a long time to finish. Good time to invest in bitcoin and make a profit. Hold on and wait.

The cryptocurrency market, in particular the bitcoin currency market, has witnessed very large fluctuations in prices since the beginning of this year, but the bitcoin has proven its ability and has risen again, and it is very likely that the price will reach more than $ 15,000 at the end of this year. Of course, I advise everyone to buy currencies when it is The price is low and everyone should stay away from selling anything from currencies

Right now it's good to still HODL your coins and not buy unless you want to jump into bitcoin trading within current ~$9.000 price. 

Surely it will reach even further in the future but i'm not optimistic and positive about being ~$20.000 by the end of the year.

Those are only speculations to produce a higher buy demand from whales so price gets indeed bigger by the course of the year.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Bitcoin is still alive and its price is very volatile and there are a lot of jumps and falls which can scare inexperienced cryptocurrency investors. I think that bitcoin will be alive even in 5 years, it`s very popular to die 

No is not time to end , that can a take a lote of year to happen , yes is down to 4800$ in march , because of corona virus , but is start rising again and now price of bitcoin is 9800$ , and will reach 10000$ , and it will rise more han this .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is not going to end even though Corona virus has negative effects into it. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is created to give the full financial freedoms to the people in this world. Well, temporary price down can be possible for Bitcoin but still, it will not be an end of Bitcoin. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:53 AM, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin is not going to end even though Corona virus has negative into it. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is created to give the full financial freedoms to the people in this world. Well, temporary price down can be possible for Bitcoin but still, it will not be an end of Bitcoin. 

I'm completely agree with you ! we see that even the Corona virus it's not affected on Cryptocurrency ! maybe it's just affected for 10 days ! then everything being normal !

8 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

I'm completely agree with you ! we see that even the Corona virus it's not affected on Cryptocurrency ! maybe it's just affected for 10 days ! then everything being normal !

If we prefer sentimental analysis, we can still predict that investors are not preferring to invest in Bitcoin and they are choosing some stable sector to make investments, it can be due to Corona virus impacts. Anyway, let's hope for better move in the crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 5/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, nykas said:

Bitcoin is still alive and its price is very volatile and there are a lot of jumps and falls which can scare inexperienced cryptocurrency investors. I think that bitcoin will be alive even in 5 years, it`s very popular to die 

I think that Bitcoin will remain alive for 100 years, yes it is very possible that Bitcoin will live throughout this period because it has all the strengths that make it resilient long and Bitcoin will not end unless a new technology is more vital and better than Bitcoin.

I don't think that! This may be just the beginning of bitcoin.. The volatility of bitcoin's price and all cryptocurrencies is their nature! And in the past period, the falling of bitcoin's price was normal in my opinion..

Bitcoin will never end specially now a days. Bitcoin price goes down to 3900$ but bitcoin revived it self and now price is fluctuating at 10000$. So it is the market which goes ups and down. 

For me I think we shouldn't panic when price of bitcoin drops , we should be patient and watch it's next move , bitcoin price is volatile so if it goes down it will surely rise again, and also I think bitcoin won't end in this present time .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Capital management is the basis in such cases where the purchase is made at a price of 6000 dollars If it continues to decline, we buy with another part of the capital, and so on And if the opposite happened and rose we do the same We buy in different centers Thus a person is guaranteed to make a profit at every purchase price.

• +1 2

You should always monitor his possession of liquidity, no matter how little Secondly, the expiration of Bitcoin is like a dream and it cannot happen and it is famous for such movements as it drops sharply and scares everyone and starts selling it and then it rises again Corona virus has not caused a collapse in other markets, which are directly affected by it, and therefore its impact is very limited in the crypto market.