BITCOIN is going to the END ?! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

BITCOIN is going to the END ?!

This is the great time to even purchase more bitcoins at a low price than selling and regretting when the price hits 20k.

Why panic sell?

This should be a good time as any for those who want to invest in Bitcoins. The time we have right now may might as well be the only time that Bitcoins get this cheap right before the halving.

I'll bet that once a vaccine or a cure for the coronavirus is fully developed and distributed to affected countries, the price of Bitcoins will steadily rise up as the economies from those countries starts to recover. So better watch out for this kind of news.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

El 12/3/2020 a las 11:23, AmjadBydn dijo:

¿Recomendaría comprar Bitcoin a este bajo precio? ¿O deberíamos vender todo nuestro Bitcoin porque se dirige hacia el colapso?

Realmente debe comprender que sus bitcoins son activos financieros, debe tratarlos así, si son ahorros o si necesita que paguen sus deudas, está en problemas.

Su pregunta es muy confusa o es muy pobre, realmente debe comprar, siempre debe comprar, he comprado Bitcoin hasta 20,000 y sigo comprando, el verdadero problema no es si vende o compra, es tener capital de inversión.

_______

Esta publicación puede ayudarte en tus dudas:

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 16.03.2020 at 16:16, Bob option said:

Bitcoin is now at the price of $ 5,000, which is becoming known that this major collapse is the cause of the Corona virus that has infected the entire world and I think it is the main reason for the market decline in this way and the process of buying bitcoin now is not clear.

I agree with you that the future price is not clear and it is unclear whether to buy bitcoin now or wait for the price to fall. But I don 't believe that the price drop is due to Corona virus

Bitcoin isn't going to end, it is the time for the bitcoin to reduce in price value, this will have a better way for some to invest in bitcoin and earn passively in future

Don't jump into the conclusion it is normal that bitcoin can increase or decrease its price in worst or good I'm sure it will be back to the normal of the crisis will end soon also.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:41 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I agree with you that the future price is not clear and it is unclear whether to buy bitcoin now or wait for the price to fall. But I don 't believe that the price drop is due to Corona virus

If not because of the corona virus (or actually the impact on the economy), what do you think is the cause of this price drop? In my opinion there is no way that whales could have such an enormous effect on the price. Moreover, the drop is in line with what happens to other assets, so it looks like the most logical explanation to me.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

All of us notice that the price of Bitcoin has fallen!

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

the price now is going to 6000$ 
but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020
Question for experienced traders !

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

With headlines like that i am guessing that this is your first bear cycle. Bear cycle only ends up in desperation and desperation reeks now in everywhere. Time when you posted this was hard for everyone but like you see, selling would have been a bad idea. We are already bouncing back.

It's your personal choice. But I suggest you to not buy Bitcoin and don't sell yours. It's the best time for holding. The price is increasing now as it's reached to almost 6k $.

• -1 1

I think you miss the trick i buy some eth, some xrp, some eos and btc is my 60% in low prices in know like 2019 btc was down to 3100$ but after one month due its price goes to 13000$ now we can see from 3700$ now within one week its price goes to 6800$ yesterday now still more then 6k.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

Yes we have seen that huge decrease in Bitcoin price, but no matter how low it goes down, Bitcoin won't end that easy!

Look at Bitcoin now, it's recovering slowly and all we have to do is wait untill it reaches 10,000$...

I suggest buying bitcoin if you have "unused money" because narratives like this "bitcoin will die" always appear when the price of bitcoin falls and in the next few years it will definitely increase many times over.

Well, even though there has a news like this, they will not dominate bitcoin because this will be still the father of a currency by having a great value price and huge number of users of it. Happy posting.

Many experts and analysts are recommending that Bitcoin (BTC) be acquired at this time which is a great opportunity that we must take advantage of it and wait for its rise to gain profit from the 

On 3/28/2020 at 12:49 PM, bqolarer said:

There is no end to the bitcoin at least in the next 20 years, I don't know why people are so scared when they see a dump in btc, bitcoin dumped to 3k and pumped again to upper 6k and again many people missed the chance and did not buy the dip. 

Yes I have the same Idea of you my friend ! 
I think whales will never let bitcoin go to the end ! because its the best currency for traders ! its price changed very quickly and this is the best thing for traders .

The price of bitcoin falling this very low does not signifies that the bit coin is dying out, this is a usual occurance once in a long while and currently it is as a result of the covid 19 issue experienced globally. 

I do not think that this could happen. Bitcoin will maintain its presence. The price has fallen due to the virus, but now the price is slowly growing and it has started to approx $ 7,000. I think it will continue to grow.

The situation is confusing now and no one can predict with accuracy. As for me, I sold it at 6800 and waited for the drop to buy

Corona virus not ended bitcoins career, because so many investors invest in bitcoin, yes now bitcoin face critical stage but its not life long, this problem solves when corona virus finish, so don't think negative, because crypto market have huge volume, so not now bitcoin is not end.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:53 PM, AmjadBydn said:

but what's then ?!

In my opinion i really don't think if bitcoin is going to collapsed so soon. As we all know bitcoin has already survived more than 10 years and from recent condition btc price is recovering. 

Actually this is not true actually. Bitcoin is in a very good position in the crypto world. This is the only coin that has the highest value of all and still people invest in it and rely on it. That's why it can't be disappeared. If it disappeared then how the crypto network will run. So Bitcoin will never be over. 

18 hours ago, apealing said:

i do assume that bitcoin and crypto markets will recover a ways quicker then other markets in the traditional economic worlds as they seem to already be reacting undoubtedly now.

Because crypto is the least affected, in fact the issue of the global crisis only affects stocks and banks, but due to panic crypto users it will also have an impact here.

Since Bitcoin is the heart of the cryptocurrency to make the crypto international alive, I do not assume that bitcoin will get better and we are able to earn an awesome quantity. Bitcoin will reach a regular stage after drawing a fluctuating chart for some time. I actually have full faith and accept as true with in this remember.

Bitcoin is still recovering from this fall because it was 8000 dollars just before it but we don't know yet what the consequences of corona virus pandemic will.

The Corona virus has greatly affected the price of cryptocurrencies, but this effect is temporary. We must not give up and store our currencies and wait for solutions to the global epidemic. I am sure that Bitcoin will not end and will have a high price. It will reward all those who trusted it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day