How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Exactly it's very important to know about all the basic concepts of crypto technology. In this crypto world the more knowledge you have the more you will earn and excel in this field. Newbies must learn all the basic terms used in this field, these will help them a lot in trading.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I think any new member,should have enough knowledge about crypto currency before entering in it.So he should do some study about it.And this post one of the best post for any new members in crypto world.All the points are very important for them.They can learn the basic about Crypto currency,Blockchain,Mining,Wallets etc all.Thanks a lot.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Learn first the the important informations that will grow your knowledge about cryptocurrency. Look what is more suitable for you to earn money with crypto. You need to understand that there's no easy way to success you need this traits have long patience,work hard, determination to achieve your goal and effort 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Cryptoworld is a world of complexity and a world of learning and fight ignorance, as a beginner you need to start with small amount so that you don't loose much in 

On 6/9/2020 at 11:42 PM, Jami273 said:

I think any new member,should have enough knowledge about crypto currency before entering in it.So he should do some study about it.And this post one of the best post for any new members in crypto world.All the points are very important for them.They can learn the basic about Crypto currency,Blockchain,Mining,Wallets etc all.Thanks a lot.

Yeah here we can see that many new members everyday joined this field! And the number of beginners is increasing day by day! So we should help them to reach to the easiest way to understand everything about the Crypto currency project! I think they will also help the new member when they become experienced !

Amazing topic ! 

What a special explaining here ! This information is the basic of the Cryptocurrency project ! 

I think most of the new members here don't know about these information ! Especially about wallets and mining .

But I don't agree with you about Satoushi Nakamoto because I think it's just fake nickname 

Block chain is one of the things we need to understand works perfectly to us, the good thing about what we do  is to allow and appreciate the block chain technology , there is a lot of good issues that work perfectly to us in case we know how to advance cases of this market, we all know how to really define this kind of a case, to start you have to use the whole crypto choise.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/8/2020 at 5:28 PM, Nezar said:

Terms are very valuable and useful and all people inside this forum, especially beginners and new ones, should read and benefit from them.

Yes you are right about it the beginner must learn the basic of the cryptocurrencies and then began the journey of the cryptoworld their are many things that even can professional can't understand so gather more knowledge then you can understand small % of cryptoworld.

In order to start into the cryptoworld, first you must know basics things such as when the crypto was created and what was the main aim of crypto, and also whats your dreams in crypto.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Your post is important and useful to all who wish to start working in the field of crypto, and I advise all old and new members of the forum to read this post for learning and benefit from it, you deserve thanks for this great post

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing a good topic. There are many things in crypto currencies that we need to learn so that we can get more benefits from them. I never tired to learn through seniors and through youtube channel tutorials.

• +2 2

Besides, global cryptocurrency domination “doesn't have to be the goal,” Ellis says. “Currencies can be local, indeed we are also earned in this website a is possible and it very easy and secure website and payment transaction are also secure to this website... 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This was a very good topic for us newbies here and this is well informative in terms of the words that is famous about in crypto currency world like satoshi nakamoto, what is block chain, bitcoin and mining. Gaining this knowledge would help me in my way here and for me to share to other that doesn't know it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very informative mate, thank you for providing such very work full topics for us to learn more about Cryptocurrency. My knowledge in Cryptocurrency are increasing. Hope I read More topic like this in this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

For everyone that want to make Cryptocurrency job as career then i think this is one of the best place he/she can ever visit to acquire a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto world because this form comprises of many sections such as :- 

1. Begginers-: where every newbie is exposed to various activities in crypto world.

2. Cryptoworld-: where all Cryptocurrency related activities are discussed.

3. Trading-: where all basis principles of trading are discussed.

4. Exchangers-: where different exchangers are discussed 

5. Coins/tokens-: where discussions about bitcoin and other valuable/unvalued coins are carried out etc.

With this I will say this forum is best for every new member in crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

This topic includes all the knowledge necessary to start the cryptocurrency market, starting with history and ending with work methods, and that working in the forum secures all the good amount to start trading, as the forum is truly a treasure thanks to what it contains and what it provides, as it is an opportunity that cannot be compensated for starting to work.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This post is good for people who are slight more than beginners. Because many keywords that are used may difficult to be understood by absolute beginners. According to me if any one want to begin in crypto world then the first thing he/she has to do is to join this type of platform. And then read maximum post, read news etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I can challenge you to say that your post is not only necessary for newcomers.  Your post will play a very important role for everyone. You have presented everything beautifully which is very important to us. Thanks for share this post with us.  

• +1 3

I think this forum is one of the best platform to start cryptocurrency because you will gain more and more knowledge and earn crypto too which will give basic knowledge to trade coins practically and theoretically too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

Thanks @AmjadBydn, for such an amazing post,i think it took more than an hour to do this research and post the topic.Your post is a important one because most of the new members don;t know much about about the cryptocurrency you can check it from their posts .I think moderators should pin this topic so that everyone may have access to this brilliant post of your.Again thanks and have a good day.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thanks for this. There are many ways one can begin with the crypto but there are many things that are not needed to know. The satoshi debate for example is making us waste time from important things. I try to learn how crypto is working and if the project have a good chance survive.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Bitcoin, blockchain , minning , digital currency these terminologies are worth to know for every beginner who is new in crypto currency this is an awesome article.

• +1 1

Amazing presentation. This post is actually an advertisement for cryptocurrencies on its own. Although without wanting to be perfectionist you mispelled the name of Satoshi (using Matoshi) which is obviously a typo, I hope if you read my reply to correct it. I enjoyed reading.

• +2 1

Without any doubt its helpful topic for all of us.. Many of us has no idea about digital currency yet... Because they think fiat currency and digital currency is same Which lead them sphere wrong information to all of the member.. So they should read up this topic and gain some new knowledge About digital currency                    

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Well you have covered the basis in so good way. These are the basis term for only knowing about the concept of the Crypto currency. You need further more knowledge about the field before really joining the platform. But it's better to know little than nothing. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,