How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Digital currency means online virtual market and we have monetary value only online and virtually don't have any physical shape of crypto market currencies. Therefore we need to be careful about usage of crypto market and any other online currencies we can earned huge profits from crypto market also in short time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have  share  almost  all the the basics  important  information  about  crypto currencies  that every  New members should  know. This will help alot new members. 

• -2 1

Thank you buddy for this elaborating post for initially looking for cryptocurrency market entry and what are the key things that we keep in mind and those are very important too. That you for doing this for all members as they will be enlightened by reading this 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/8/2020 at 5:40 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

Thank you my friend for clarifying these things for everyone
Indeed, this information is important for every person who is new to the field, and they can benefit from the information on the site as well to ensure knowledge of what is going on in the market

• +1 2

At first I I had the same feeling, I didn't believe this legit , i asked my self who pays 3 dollar a day and you can make it just three hours top. Really crypto talk make it possible and handy. Thanks cryptotalk

• -2 1
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Thank you for sharing that! It is helpful to the beginners that are new in crypto. There are many ways to earn in crypto currency world, you only need a background and knowledge about crypto, that's all!

• +1 2

On 3/8/2020 at 2:10 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Source : bitcoinnews

Those were some great basic coverage of what is crypto about and I hope everyone that is new to crypto gets to read those information before doing any trades or investment in the market.

• -2 1

I think this forum is the first initiative of entering into the crypto world. Because if a person is in this forum, he will automatically learn about the world trading through tradings and investment  or faucets or airdrops. I joined this forum as my first journey of crypto world. So try improving and have a wish to learn more about cryptocurrencies. This will initially give a good response. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good post. If you are newcomers in the cryptocurrency trading sectors, you can learn so many things before by watching videos, reading articles or books or other sort of information gaining activities. You should also be up to date in the crypto world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The most safest and best way to enter crypto world is cryptotalk it requires just your mere time and cooperation. Here you can enter this era of cryptocurrencies just by commenting and solidify your base. It pays you for your posts as well as tell about the market fluctuation.

• +1 2

This post is a great help for those new members here. Thank you for helping our comember to know what is the basic knowledge needed when in crypto world. I hope many newbies find this helpful.

• -1 2

I congratulate you on this very valuable issue for new members with very important information thank you very much for thinking about the people who are just starting out in this world 

really a well and informative post , you describe Crypto world in good ways , i think you missed airdrop and bounty , trading as well Many more .

i read mining section full and really you describe it very well .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

wow, this is a great post, very detailed and everything is explained, most if not all new members and new people to crypto should read it

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You need to learn extensively to know more about cryptocurrency, they way you will earn in cryptocurrency and how to avoid being scam in cryptocurrency. You need to dedicate time for it

• +1 2

On 4/19/2020 at 3:01 PM, Lilsamur123 said:

I think those basic terms and information about cryptocurrency that the author gave me a lot to come in handy for beginners, if you want to make money on cryptocurrency, try to start collecting a little bitcoin distributors and airdrops

Is not necessary to join airdrops since they are full of scam you can try to seek knowledge of trading learn much about trading start by using small amount.

Yes, these are the basics that must be learned in order to move forward in the field of cryptocurrencies and you must have a good wallet as well

• -1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/19/2020 at 10:16 AM, King98 said:

Its biggest rule is learn about it first before you start any of it and if you want to succeed then follow all its rules and this is the first step to start the crypto world and there are rules for everything so it is better for us to follow them

That's true my friend I think no one can work in any field of Crypto if he don't know anything about these information ! so reading this information is very important for all beginners !

You have really make good explanation about the Cryptocurrency terms and they need to be followed if anyone has to be successful and I think this is the best site every new Cryptocurrency member is supposed to start from because cryptotalk platform is filled with Cryptocurrency vital information. I like this topic because it carries allot of good information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I will like to add that anyone who wants to get started in the world of crypto currency should first of all do a lot of research and learn about the history of it and then they can start trading with it to make profit.

• +1 2

I personally did not understand the encrypted aunt until after I read the topics of this forum, this forum offers great content about cryptocurrencies.

That is really amazing information for beginners, to be honest if anyone wants to work in crypto then first thing you have to learn is best coins for trading, best platforms for investment, good coins for trading, and best wallets.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

All the information is useful except the Satoshi Nakamoto because he is still unknown to anybody. It's better not to share wrong information in this forum because it's our duty to write useful post in this forum as a member.

Though its useful but many countries had already banned crypto currency and they even didn't allow to take out money from their banks . So many people are still struggling to be part of crypto world . I think it should be done world wide and it should be legalized . 

• +1 2
  • +2 1