Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

The moment of revelation is when people find out that in 20-30 years, their cash won't even worth 10% of their present value. This is reality for every fiat currency and for some the timespan is even less, depending on inflation levels. The USD is having it's final moments. Be it ten years or thirty at some point it will become totally worthless. Bitcoin on the other hand still needs more time to prove that it will be a store of value. But this is just for theory.

In practice it has a network never seen before in anything else on Earth. It is autonomous, secure and decentralized.

With no leader and no organization making the decisions for it. If this is not a store of value then I don't think we will ever find one.

No i think it is not possible because fiat currencies have more effectiveness in our daily life. So it is little bit impossible that bitcoin will change usd. 

You should be first be sure that it is really not that much easier to be cryptocurrency the global currency and it might create collapse for USD, as you are saying here. There will be step wise progress for the anything else in this world to achieve the goal accordingly. 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, miskyming said:

I don't think the dollar will collapse because of bitcoin, the government would not happy if this happen. Maybe the dollar will still exist but as an alternative money because I'm sure in the future we will use cryptos.

This is true mate because fiat money is our traditional money which is we can used in any aspects of payments, there is a possible to used cryptocurrency and fiat currency together which is good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin won't lead to the collapse of dollars, they won't affect each other and there is possiblities that this can even boost the economy of USA.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

Lol! Do you think that's US Dollar can collapse and the bitcoin to be the alternative of USD? That's is very impossible, because as we know America, they can do anything in order for them always to be on the top.

On 13.10.2019 at 01:36, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

nah dollar won't collapse in viable future (not during our lives) because usa is one of the strongest economics in the world abut us dollar used in every country

I do not think that the goal of bitcoin is to replace the dollar or other banknotes, and I do not think this is possible in the short time.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:33 AM, Imran Ahamed said:

your opinion is right. But its not very easy to replace dollars place. also have sense to replace dollars place because people are showing more interest on Bitcoin now. So many countries are trying to accepting Bitcoin as their local economic. So it has chance to replace the place of dollars with Bitcoin.

That's right, it's so hard to replace the dollar because that's the main currency of the most countries. 

It could only replace when the country who didn't accept the bitcoin would accept the cryptocurrency as the local money. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Fiat currency and digital currency like bitcoin is difficult to co relate because of their difference in financial systems. Acceptance of bitcoin and other crypto doesnot necessarily mean the fall of us dollar but it will surely affect the monopoly of USA in global finance and economy.

468x60-3.png

I believe you are trying to advice to invest in cryptocurrency but I must correct you, the use of cryptocurrency world wide won't see the weakest of fiat currency collapse not to talk of the US Dollars.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There is no one that can change bitcoin and it takes a lot of time and effort on a certain country to replace the money of bitcoin. Make do some research first.

I think it is difficult for this to happen and both Bitcoin and the dollar will continue because the state fears for their local currencies and their economy if Bitcoin is applied instead of the dollar.

my opinion is that bitcoin will not actually replace any of the existing fiat currencies but i think it will support them as an alternative payment method i hope it will soon have a mass adoption

1 hour ago, doudja89 said:

bitcoin can take a good rank with dollar and gold in all investment for any country but i can't think that the bitcoin take the place of dollars because each currency have his value

I think it will not be, because dollar is a universal currency all over the world and many people are using it, and also it tops in the market and also it is legal in all countries worldwide.

It is really hard for dollars to sit in for BTC. That is why every money has own ecosystem. l don't think it can happen. l don't know why do you think so. 

I don't think things will get this far, the paper currency remains the favorite of hundreds of millions and I don't think the Dollar and the Euro will collapse either as Bitcoin, but Bitcoin will be the strongest among them.

Cryptocurrencies is different.Ecosystem of Cryptocurrency is also different.you can trade alternating bitcoins into dollar.Because both of them are different platform of asset.fiat can do something but bitcoin can't do anything in this trade.           

At first you have to know that the fiat and Crypto are totally different assests and neither Bitcoin will collapse nor usd will collapse until the thing that happened with Zimbabwe happened and i don't think such things will happen. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/13/2019 at 4:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

Don't you think that bitcoin and dollar are totally different i mean both are actually rivals of each other. Both currencies are right at their own place and won't be replaced anytime in future. 

Not so quickly there is still time for the dollar to return in the arena and it is still too early for bitcoin to appear in the square, because there are many challenges that Bitcoin has not yet faced, if he goes through these challenges he will appear strongly and become a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrency.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:54 PM, Zezo said:

I do not think that the goal of bitcoin is to replace the dollar or other banknotes, and I do not think this is possible in the short time.

I agree with you Bitcoin can't replace fiat currency like dollars euro etc.because they provide trust and bitcoin is not backed by any government so people can't trust on bitcoin 

Well for me I think it won't be possible for cryptocurrencies to replace the fiat money because the both has thier importance and none can replace each other, so I think it will not be possible for bitcoin to replace dollars.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that America wants to replace dollar with cryptocurrency because they have a huge control over the dollar currency and don't have one with cryptocurrencies.

She left a remark that she did not notice, namely that "if (the dollar) collapses, it may lead to the collapse of America" in order for the states not to fall, then this dilemma will not bear any responsibility beyond the possibility that there will be no opportunity to rely on bitcoin as a substitute for the dollar as it is bitcoin We can make it a substitute for gold. But any currency and how there was no alternative but a digital currency, which bears the same name as the local currency in the sense of a digital dollar for the United States

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: