Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are an ideal alternative to traditional currencies, foremost of which is the dollar. I think it is possible, but it will need many updates and developments in order for this to be possible.

Bitcoin is worth to be the global currency due to it's features and that's what makes other countries to put some restrictions against it because they fear it can replace their currencies but in the near future I have a feeling that it will take over and fiat currency will fail and many people will only focus on bitcoins.

I think your opinion is so close to reality, some do not accept since it is difficult to see that some fiat currency dies and that a cryptocurrency that is out of the system grows even more, obviously I know it sounds incredible because I also doubt it sometimes  but analyzing technically and very cautiously it is possible to be noticed which is the future of the world economy.

Edited by Michael0606

I cannot help you because the US dollar is one of the most powerful currencies in the world and as long as all countries of the world work with it, it will not collapse, as for bitcoin projects undertaken by countries, it is not safe because there are no security agencies that can control Bitcoin contracts and punish violators in terms, but perhaps America Bitcoin is used to support its economy for the dollar side

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is not possible because lots of countries there where bitcoin or crypto currency is not accepted due to their own legal provision. Both are important in their  own field. Bitcoin is not directly accepted while buying or selling. So dollar and bitcoins are not be the alternatives of each others.

I didn't think this is possible because Bitcoin and usd are different different currencies , we used USD whatever we want , Bitcoin have no physical appearance . there isn't any comparison between fate and Crypto currency .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not think that this is true at all, because it is not possible to collapse the dollar because it is one of the most powerful currencies and is supported by the most powerful country in the world in terms of the economy is the USA

I don't share your opinion that I personally think it's too hard for Bitcoin to replace the dollar of bitcoin as soon as it's struggling to be accepted in some countries so I don't think this happens 

In some way you are right and other wrongs, basically what people want is it to become a decentralized global currency because that way value of the coin won't be limited to a certain country just like dollar so there's no way of a potential collapse.

Also it's way more easier to trade using it rather than a unique countries currency as you would have to exchange it first and then trade.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In my opinion bitcoin never replace dollar or euro or any other real currency , because no one can control bitcoin , so i think if the countries want to use a crypto , the will create one just for them , and developing it to be good for them , but using bitcoin or ETH , or any other cryptocurrency in the market , i think this never can happen.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:20 PM, Migo said:

I don't think that bitcoin will replace dollar or any other fiat currency, it is hard because every currency has its own advantages and place, maybe they will be in the same place but not replaced 

Yes bro use said very well bitcoin never take place fiat currency, because worldwide accept this fiat currencies, but bitcoin are crypto few countries adopt,in my opinion not now in future also Fiat currency stay with us.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:06 PM, Maroua said:

Not so quickly there is still time for the dollar to return in the arena and it is still too early for bitcoin to appear in the square, because there are many challenges that Bitcoin has not yet faced, if he goes through these challenges he will appear strongly and become a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrency.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that there are still time for the dollar to return and I think that you are right because the price of bitcoin is not that great compared to them so I think that it is great to wait for bitcoin

I don't agree with you.. There are many governments and banks still against this cryptocurrencies project.. They would replace dollar with bitcoin of course! They are working on their official cryptocurrencies and don't want to depend on bitcoin..

Banks usually do not rely on Bitcoin because they are centralized. However, if every country's government supports Bitcoin, banks will rely on Bitcoin to supply cryptocurrencies. Demand is low due to decentralization and replacement of banks will increase demand.

What you say is true, and I have thought about this several times, but it is impossible to replace the dollar and banknotes with the bitcoin currency because this is a very big risk and there is no country that accepts replacing its paper currency with a cryptocurrency that you can control by its maker. I believe that bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency will work Besides the paper currency only

I think it takes a lot of process before bitcoin can actually replace loca currency like dollar. But there's a possibility in the future that the use of it will spread all over the world and become the top currency use in the world.

I think it's depending on the governments because we can see that many governments still against Bitcoin like USA , Turkey , and Saudi Arabia ! 

When these governments accept Bitcoin I think it will be easier 

It won't be easy replacing fiat currency with cryptocurrencies because people won't do anything with fiat currency. Rather they would invest whole money to the cryptocurrencies without any fiat currency the country can be collapse. It will be far better to the country's own digital currency.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:11 PM, Laboni said:

Banks usually do not rely on Bitcoin because they are centralized. However, if every country's government supports Bitcoin, banks will rely on Bitcoin to supply cryptocurrencies. Demand is low due to decentralization and replacement of banks will increase demand.

Banks want control, and as we've seen their crypto services have to do with controlling the accounts and the keys of their clients. They just act as intermediaries and hope to reduce the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies this way.

I think it will be very difficult for this to happen, that a particular currency should replaces one another but they can coexist together and each performs it's different functions without interference with each other.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

As you said dollar will collaps, I also agree with that. But I think it need some time. Because bitcoin didn't get SEC approval. And I believe that after approval of SEC bitcoin and crypto market will boom up.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I agree with you, but I do not think that this will happen quickly, because there are strong currencies also other than the dollar, perhaps it will take its place.

My opinion is totally different from your because this is decentralized financial markets then and no control it's price mechanism then only trading prices due to high demand and supply of coins. Therefore there is nothing chance of USD alternative is btc. 

This is very strange, if they want to make the cryptocurrency centralized, and that its anonymity disappeared, it will not be a cryptocurrency at all! It seems to me that it is not profitable to develop it yet, because many people do not want such a change, and they are more used to the usual Fiat

It is actually hard to see that the digital system would be the one that will make the United States fall. I am trying to comprehend it since they are always ahead of any country to any things that could give them power. I think it would be hard to say that digital currency would be that kind of thing to actually take down dollars as it serves as the United States legal tender. If ever the dollars sinks its relevance I think the possible thing would happen is that they would be the one to get an alternative to make things better for their economy. It could be the digital coins that would serve their legal tender but I think they will try to at least make their own coin to call their own so that their economic power would not go down in contrast with its rival countries.