Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

I think you are right in some points and some others are not ... The dollar is a global currency and it cannot collapse no matter what happened, and Bitcoin has nothing to do with that ... as Bitcoin has different assets than the dollar and it is like gold, one of the oldest, most traded and profitable cryptocurrencies, and it is a rare currency .. . I wish you success

Maybe this is only in the plans and the formation of it that bitcoin will replace the dollar is a very possible option. Apparently they need this to happen..

• +2 1

For me both crypto and fiat are very useful and fiat will not be replaced by any crypto money instead they will both help others to mention each usage, and i believe that really no one will be gone. They are two different currencies which serve same purpose, so let us support them both.

My opinion is far from reality, no matter how sophisticated the encryption world is and how popular it is, Bitcoin is considered unstable in terms of price, no country in the world can adopt Bitcoin or any other currency as the country's official currency.

• +1 1

Actually banks have usd and they cannot give permission to bitcoin as a use local currency . And mostly countries have not accepted to Crypto currencies . But these are spreading day by day. And it will use as a local currency. 

• +4 1