Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

Yes, I agree with you to some extent.
Cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of popularity in the trading market in this short period of time.
Although most countries in the world do not legalize the use of cryptocurrencies.
But the day will come when cryptocurrencies will be traded by anyone anywhere in the world and Fiat currencies will gradually disappear.
Most of the world's capitalists have now turned their capital into cryptocurrencies because they do not pay taxes. And they are easier to transfer their capital.

No, I don't think that Bitcoin could ever replace the US Dollar due to several reasons like :

• Link to illicit activities e.g drug trafficking, money laundering, terrorism etc
  • It's decentralized nature
  • Instability
  • Anonymity
  • It's price volatility

And other reasons like most countries might refuse to trade with a country that has a cryptocurrency as the main currency because of its volatility. And if somehow BTC does replace the US Dollar then all currencies of the world will fall and there would be great disorder in the world. 
So, therefore, I do not think that the US Dollar will ever collapse or BTC will take it's place.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

We are still waiting for this that we could use cryptocurrencies to replace physical currencies but at the moment it still cannot be but I think there is very little time left for this to come to pass that is why right now I am investing in many cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays BTC is not considered a currency till now. But it is only considered a source to earn Fiat Currency which is mainly USD. So I don't think in near future there is any chance of BTC replacing USD. Both will survive and dominate I guess in their respective fields

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am not sure that bitcoin will be able to replace the dollar. The use for Bitcoin is right now different but it can change, we never know, it changed once from p2p cash to p2p gold so it can change again.

• +1 1

Nah i wouldn't think like that considering that cryptocurrency is only been a decade and digital currencies is alot longer you had thought is it and it would not fall down anytime especically its a world wide balanced economy and cryptocurrencies are a type of a high value compared to digital alot can more usually use this as for daily life.

• +1 1

Dollar will never colapse still it is been used far more  than bitcoin but the bitcoin is going to be recognised by the global countries so it can fmgo even further.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

I don't know why you think that they want to replace the dollar. Where did you hear about that. They love the dollar and it is very hard for this currency to collapse. Although their central bank and governments are trying their best to sustain a problematic system and to reduce recessions with printing. This will be a big problem as debt is gathering for the future generations this way.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies may become widespread and used as a method of payment, but I don't think governments will use them in place of official currencies.
 Cryptocurrencies can be used alongside the dollar

• +4 1

Although there are speculations that Bitcoin will topple the dollar one day, this may be impossible due to the strength of the dollar and its support from the United States of America.

• +1 2

Bitcoin was originally conceived, after the 2008 financial crisis, in an effort to enable users to own their own money without depending on third parties, such as banks. Ever since, bitcoin has been gaining a lot of interest from public, mainly for speculation purposes. Currently, I think that the next milestone for bitcoin would be to clearly consolidate as a safe haven. However, whether Bitcoin would ever replace the dollar as a common use currency, that remains to be seen. 

• +1 1

I don't think that national currency will be replaced by any cryptocurrency, yeah Bitcoin's value is higher than any national currency as it is higher than USD but it is high volatile meaning you might loss some if its price go down compared to any fiat currency that is very stable. If we both have fiat and crypto then we will be benefited, since the strategy of buying in a low price and selling in a high price would be very effective since we can assure that when we trade our crypto in any stable coin, we will not face any losses as it is stable and the price barely change.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Maybe they can complement each other. the problem of replacing it I don't think is possible. because crypto and fiat are very different. if they cooperate they will probably get better.

I didn't think that the crypto currency will take replacement to the dollar and also the other currencies. Because every currency has it's own place ,demand reliability in the markets and on the world.   It is very hard to do ,may be it will reach to level of these currencies but not replaced. Thanks for the topic.

Bitcoin is the world future currency and peoples will just use it and soon the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world becasue in the market we can make good money at that time and the fiat money is finished day by day.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

Global adoption of bitcoin continues, fiat can no longer be used as a tool for continuous transactions, fiat value is decreasing and bitcoin prices continue to increase and compete with gold prices. This shows that fiat is currently on the brink of being unable to survive the crisis. For this reason, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the solution in case fiat collapses.

• +1 1

I don't think this is going to happen because USD is accepted worldwide and it took many revolutions and reforms to reach this place as the global currency. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as such is unknown to some parts of the world. So I don't think in the near future we could see any replacement of USD with Bitcoins. This could happen only if all the the governments and countries are of the view that Bitcoins should be used as global currency. Which I don't think would happen anytime.

• +3 1

Dollar won't collapse in that easier way friends. Dollars impact the global economy! In the certain future hope bitcoin will be much stronger & it is adopted by people from all around this world first.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

The countries that can be considered effective in affecting the displacement of the dollar from its position are Russia, China and the European Union, but each of these factors weakens its movement, but if it gets rid of these factors, it can displace the dollar from its place.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, ShiNorton said:

Dollar won't collapse in that easier way friends. Dollars impact the global economy! In the certain future hope bitcoin will be much stronger & it is adopted by people from all around this world first.

Yeah, doller is very strong mate ,so cryptocurrency taking over other money is what I find very hard to believe, cryptocurrency may be the future, but many under developed countries are even yet to accept cryptocurrency in their nations, so I don't see cryptocurrency taking over other currencies now, maybe in future

I can't tell if your opinion is wrong but you are the person that needs to learn more and find it. Also you are talking about events that will happen in the future so this is no opinion but a prediction. And predictions are usually hard to become reality.

• +1 3

I disagree with you. There is no relationship between Bitcoin and the dollar, and I do not think that we will rely on an unknown-source currency with secret transfers such as Bitcoin in addition to the difficulty of signing the price of Bitcoin, and this is what makes countries in danger, so I think that Bitcoin is for investment and profit from the Internet only.

Both will survive and the dollar will never break and nowadays BTC is not considered as currency till now and dollar is the most used currency and I don't think it will break but bitcoin has a good bit and its future. 

I don't think such type of replacement can happen, if  US dollar dumped then another fiat will replace it not a crypto currency , but in case the whole fiat market faced  a dump then the scenario you mentioned can happen and there is a huge chance for BTC to replace US dollar

• +2 1

Fiat have a strong position in the economy system of the world, most important things is that the fiat have a acceptability all over the world. However the crypto is just few years ago, but the crypto is doing well. You mention the USA factor but things the USA is going to adopt the system easily. 

Personally i do not agree with your opinion. I don't think that there will ever be a scenario where bitcoin will replace the dollar or be seen as the better investment in in the inter country investments. I think that the two of them will exist together and have a mutually beneficial relationship, but as you know the value of the dollar is directly related toe h price of bitcoin so if the dollar strengthens the price of bitcoin goes down and if it weakens bitcoin price goes up. This is because bitcoin is valued in dollars, and so the dollar is needed for bitcoin valuing. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769