Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

Currently available as an investment asset ... It really requires a long and good fight to convert the US dollar towards bitcoin ...
It's not easySoon this is not happening, governments are backing the US dollar in the best way possible and Bitcoin

In future whatever will happen we can't imagine. But in my matter It's quite difficult. Because many people in a developing country still don’t know about it. So first we have to understand then we should try to exchange currencies.                    

I think United States should not replace their dollor currency to bitcoins instead they can pay there attention on dollor. Dollor is already a famous currency and has highest price compared to other country currencies. Is they will replace dollors to bitcoin then other countries will get affected by this. Thank you.

in my oponion its right.so many points are prove its.now.many people for its.my oponion its best for all.

I think Crypto is not much recognized in the world to replace the fiat currency the fiat money is also important and crypto is also using as money for online transactions. crypto is stop growing the market is tough and the people are using both crypto and fiat for fulfilling their needs in life.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don tthink dollar is going to collapse but at the end of it there is going a replacement of the dollar because the way we see things there are so many people who are turning onto bitcoin for  every kind of market strategies that we hve there is a lot of people who are working hard to make everything posible for the dollar to be replased by cry pto currency

I think that this is very difficult, and every currency has its importance and position and cannot be exchanged and abandoned so easily, this may happen but after more than a hundred years

Yes, I think you are right with your opinion.The best earning site is investing cryptocurrency.You can earn a quite good here.

my opinion is very good for you and simply for those who have no more earning ways in the mean time that is to trade online only on binance or yobit .Thanks

they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value 

According to this opinion, it is not true that Bitcoin will not lead to the fall of local currencies. Rather, the local currency will remain in its local importance. Bitcoin cannot replace it in internal transactions, but it may be considered essential in digital transactions

Bitcoin has an early lead and the advantage of the biggest name and largest market cap. However, altcoins continue to grow in popularity relative to bitcoin. For the time being, no cryptocurrency has effectively overtaken fiat in any part of the world.

Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency.

Bitcoin for now and nearest future won't be taking over this one. It has not being accepted world wide and as even being banned by some countries. In the next 10 years plus, fiat will still be very available, well mostly in the third world countries.

3 hours ago, Bitcoin78 said:

We can replace each other but complement each other. Furthermore, cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, is banned in some countries due to various economic and security reasons

Security is not threatened by crypto i deny that, maybe economically nations could be affected, because they rely on taxes, something they cant get from crypto.

in my opinion this will not be easy, because BTS is decentralized and has almost the same exchange rate in all countries it is not very good if used as a global currency. because for developed countries and developing countries, will have the same economic power. it's good for developing countries to catch up, but will it be immediately accepted by developed countries? I think there are still considerations for that, because if you have the same global currency throughout the world, it will affect the value of imports and exports for each country.good luck...

Perhaps you are right, and the scenario you presented is not excluded, and the anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto character supports this scenario, so all of that may have been prepared 11 years ago.

12 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

I like to use cryptocurrency over fiat currency but in reality, we tend to use Fiat currency for daily activities because of the lack of merchants that accept cryptocurrency.

Crypto money is useful, but in the end it will still use fiat money. because transactions mostly use physical currency since long time ago.

Only on huge transactions like government expenditures and transfer of money of banks and business. I'm sure that on those areas, it is going to be all completely crypto. But for us average spenders,  we are going to need fiat.

Most likely you are right, but such an outcome will be unlikely, and if it does, then very, very soon. Bitcoin will be on par with the dollar, it will not kill or replace the dollar completely. They will be like brothers, they will lead the market of finance.

i think FIAT won't be changed by bitcoin in the near future. every country needs their currency as their identities. for now, there is something that FIAT can do, but not for bitcoin. also i think the citizen still not ready to accept the bitcoin as global currencies.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:14 AM, jumail said:

Not that easy. After all fiat and cryptocurrency are in different ecosystems. I don't think we can replace each other, but complement each other. moreover cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is still prohibited in some countries due to various economic and security reasons.

Besides that, some countries are already working on their own cryptocurrencies. And those are meant to be stable coins ... hard to maintain a whole economy on an extremely volatile currency!

(Example; Eurozone ... probably the USA are looking into the possibilities as well)

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Bitcoin could potentially replacet he U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency, but for this to happen, the digital currency would need to make progress in several important areas. Currencies serve as a medium of exchange, a store of value and a unit of account. 😄

I think the problem you came up with is not easy to replace. It's really hard, guessing, the replacement is also very detrimental to all users in the country. I think bitcoin will be a payment option, as an additional means of payment