Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

i don't think it is right,national currencies is used in majority of our living its been part of our generations,so i can't see that bitcoin can replaced it,they are so volatile in price,and being manipulated,yeah we do.earn by it but its not as easy as that.there are lots of thing that we have to consider.

Your opinion know how to be right, but it's not like that. for the reason that fiat has been fond of for a lingering time and is capacity of the funia network today. And bitcoin and its crypto are in the practice of replacing the ecosystem. But the certainty at this time was that adoption may perhaps single be full from crypto as it nevertheless collided with policy and the desires of the globe mass and the universal economy.

The dollar represents the fiat currency , bitcoin represents crypto currencies so its important there is that one level to which one can be able to balance the two so one of the  most important part of doing the right thing in the said currency is the two merging together , this becomes very easy for so many traders to stop having the heavy burden of fiat currency ,but come to the digital world of instant transactions but there is a better crypto , better than bitcoin

I know so for as that crypto currency is decentralized based design and no one country accept its responsibilities if it flop in future.

Second reason that Bitcoins quantity is limited if any country hold bitcoins and other countries not accept its for pursing tool then this countries where claim it.

In my opinion this long and hard topic in this way this is best for me we work and wait best time. 

My opinion is far from reality, no matter how sophisticated the encryption world is and how popular it is, Bitcoin is considered unstable in terms of price, no country in the world can adopt Bitcoin or any other currency as the country's official currency.

Your opinion is wrong bor and i am not agreeing with you. Because i wanna say that dollars is a more stable and will remain stable. And also the Bitcoin is more latile and will remain volatile.

ِAbove all , Fiat and cryptocurrency are in differnet ecosystems , I dont think we can replace each other but complement each other !

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

If dollar fall down they can put other powerfull coin, it is easy but in the future anything could happen. But the idea that you have is available in the future..

Some national Banks have already started to consider bitcoin been the world currency over dollar.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

I disagree with your opinion about the loss of the dollar as a major currency and replaced with bitcoin as the world's main finance. in my opinion money is the identity of a country so if the whole world makes bitcoin as the main finance you can imagine the struggle and war will occur because the price of bitcoin in any part of the world is the same price. unlike fiat finance....

On 10/13/2019 at 3:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In one case I am agree with you but in other that dollar can collapse, it is hard to say in near future. The world's countries except USA if got united and fight against dollars than the dollar could collapse otherwise it will remain in mainstream of world's trade. 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

No i am not,Bitcoin cannot replace the dollar because Bitcoin does not belong to United Stated and has nothing to do with the weight of US fiat (dollar) responsibilities and downfall.  Bitcoin Desentrilization its  refute all your thoughts.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment.

This is a wrong opinion because bitcoin and dollar are very different currencies. Bitcoin's main goal is to be a peer to peer payment system without intermediaries coming into play. Dollar is a currency which is totally monitored by USA and any kind of electronic transaction along with the identities of transactors are also recorded. Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency were not designed to be an alternative for USD, they appeared to be a substitute for banking systems. If you read Satoshi's whitepaper, he is also referring to the problems of current banking system and its weaknesses.

In my opinion, the current time to invest in cryptocurrency is one of the best reasons why I think that now people are slowly shifting to these and that is why people are becoming more and more dependentThis is the right time to invest in the currency

Your estimation are enormously right. Day by day citizens will get on your way to usage cryptocurrency and BTC. Which country allow BTC they will mistreat BTC as a native currency. BTC had closer transection with minus fees.

I completely agree with you and also you not understand that bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and that is is much profitable and valuable than any other cryptocurrency

Yes your pridection is right. Because day by day Bitcoin demand increasing. For this reason I agree with you. 

It maybe right for we don't know when the dollar ended its value and it maybe wrong since we don't have device to tell as the future let's just say crypto currency is a digital currency where investments is presented. 

23 hours ago, Dlis said:

Not that easy. After the complete fiat and cryptocurrency are in something else ecosystems. I don't suppose we container supplant both other, but complement all other. moreover cryptocurrency in particular bitcoin is notwithstanding prohibited in a number of countries payable to many lucrative and confidence reasons.

It could be right, if only they will have to work in the same way and not to kill one another

On 10/13/2019 at 12:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

no, this will not happen. bitcoin will not replace fiat currencies even with a really big crisis.

for me bitcoin, in the future, will be used as store of value or like an alternative payment method, or things like this but it will not go above the fiat currencies supremacy

Though there is no right or wrong in someone opinion, by the way in my opinion I think that is not the case it is somehow bitcoin is more risky than dollar so I do not think that it will better than dollar.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

The things that's Americans will never do is to collapse US dollars because of bitcoin, maybe if they will create their own cryptocurrency

On 10/13/2019 at 12:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

I don't think that Bitcoin is able to replace the USD. The transaction speed is simply too slow. But I do think that a digital USD made by the US government will emerge in time.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.