Market of XRP in Crypto World - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

But what about the situation where many banks will use Lapel technology but will not use XRP currency? What people don't understand is that the technology behind Ripple Connect, the mini remittance system, doesn't have to rely on XRP.

I'm also an investor on xrp for me it can't beat Bitcoin but I am seeing it's potential to reach the Bitcoin current value in the future.and if you buy now you can earn a lot because it's price is cheaper now.

XRP is a strong coin because it is used by some top banks for cross border transfers.

The coin was created around 2014 and has been going stronger ever since then.

We have seen that at this time Xrp reached a very good price and it proves that this coin has a very good future. Not only the price is good, even the exchange fee is very cheap. But Xrp will never be able to defeat Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will still be the first coin.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:21 AM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

Your topic is very valuable, Ripple coin is one of the biggest currencies in the market and it has a great popularity among traders and is supported by a lot of banks and money transfer agencies so this currency seems to have a wonderful future.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, shivshaw11 said:

today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin

That line is not correct because XRP is totally decentralised. There are no miners who are mining the XRP blockchain. Further more, XRP was premined by Ripple labs. Out of 100 billion xrp 63 billion are owned by ripple labs. I hope you get your facts right, coz it helps the forum members if they can get real and genuine facts, not some day dreaming stuffs.

I have seen a youtuber who predicts that XRP is gonna make ×2 (or more ) within the next days.

I think Ripple worth investing in it 

Ripple coin has a wide popular base, and it has partnerships with many banks to process payments between countries in addition to its large market value, so we are not surprised by any success achieved by Ripple.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:00 AM, Smiling_killer said:

Wave tends to accomplish more than ethereum however to do that it's need more dealers and supporters. In the event that it has appeal, at that point everything will goes right

Wave is such a potential coin, but when we talk about Etherem that another too bigger level of a fight to take.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

XRP will soon lose the 3rd place too. Ripple Labs still own tens of billions of XRP and dumping them constantly in order to provide profitable results to possible investors of their future IPO. You've been played by Ripple guys that are making a fortune on the backs of investors. I hope I'm wrong just because I have friends invested in XRP, still price of XRP has lot room to go further down.

Ripple has a been a great project that has a good developers and they have been having developing their project with many partnerships and it is good for investment

Xrp is one of the top coins in the market and you shouldn't miss the opportunity to invest now while the price is still pretty low. Soon it will go over 1$ and then will be worth even a couple dollars 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, fuer44 said:

xrp is also very good at finding company colleagues for large companies, that is what will make xrp also grow more rapidly.

i think ripple is the most solid foreign money among the listing. i see an advantage of investing in ripple, it has a big capacity like bitcoin.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:00 PM, Treat1234 said:

Ripple has a been a great project that has a good developers and they have been having developing their project with many partnerships and it is good for investment

Yap ripple is amongs the few crypto currency project moving straight up to the top gradually ever since the project was announced i also own a few of it and hope it yiels good returns. 

On 3/25/2020 at 7:10 AM, Yunusalemu said:

Yap ripple is amongs the few crypto currency project moving straight up to the top gradually ever since the project was announced i also own a few of it and hope it yiels good returns. 

I just feel like investing in ripple because if the volume it has accumulated for trading, this has shown us that it has gotten investors and traders that re also interested in this coin

When Xrp reach the price of dollar and more who thought that this coin will fall like this so I do not know about the project if will be more than this great they need to make alot of update about the project also xrp one of the unstable coins at all in the market.

I do not know about this infamous, nor do I think it is the currency that can be issued on Bitcoin unless it limits what is not taken into account. Let's not forget about eth and there are other currencies which are not heard in the market but have strong backs 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

XRP is a kind of stable currency. The price of this currency is quite low and it is also stable. But maybe some expert hope that the prices of this coins will rise sometime. So still now a lot of people trade and invest in this currency. Some also love to invest in stable coins and that's why actually it has become so much in attention. But maybe the price rising scope is too low for this coin I guess. 

In the crypto world, the market for XRP is very good. This coin is in the top spot. Bitcoin prices are much lower now. It will take a while to get over it. That's why we have to wait patiently. But the quality of the XRP is good. Currently, I can make some money by investing in XRP.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, shivshaw11 said:

xrp.jpg

In the crypto market xrp has a great role. It's created for payment system. In 2019 we saw it beated Eth market one time. It has great potential that's why people invest on it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, Saiful890 said:

XRP will never be able to defeat Bitcoin because Bitcoin will still be the first currency. This proves that the currency has a very good future and not only the prices are good but even the exchange fees are very cheap

It was able to defeat ether once, so maybe in 10 years more it will start chasing bitcoin ranks, who knows.

XRP is a cheap but high value coin which is centralized. It has a strong project which deals with banks and organizations. This project is extending as more banks are joining XRP and use it. According to statistics, there are now more than 200 banks and businesses all over the world which accept Ripple in their payments. This project makes a promising future for Ripple and keeps it on top positions. Investing in XRP doesn't disappoint you but it is not as profitable as LTC and ETH.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, shivshaw11 said:

xrp.jpg

XRP is one of the best altcoin. If you check in the coinmarket cap website ranking the ripple coin is at rank 3. Many people prefer to invest in altcoins and most they chose either ethererum or ripple. 

On 27.10.2019 at 22:46, setifien said:

I have seen a youtuber who predicts that XRP is gonna make ×2 (or more ) within the next days.

I think Ripple worth investing in it 

I still more adhere to the opinion that XRP will rise significantly in price when the price of Bitcoin rises above 20K dollars.

Ripple XRP can be the good option for us to consider. We can see the very good market for XRP in the cryptocurrency world. You know XRP is itself has the very good cross boarder technology to make the transactions very fast.