Market of XRP in Crypto World - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

XRP has not performed well even now that every coin has reduced the price from their all time high, XRP still didn't make anything. I was expecting to be at 50 cents and it didn't pass 30cents. This is one of my worst performing investments and I will have to either exit now even or hold and hope that it will not reach zero.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, shivshaw11 said:

if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon

Yes i am with you this altcoin have a high attraction of traders and investors because it pumps and dumps the  going of value of coin up = pump and coming the price of any coin down = dump and its my opinion that the traders have invested on all the top currencies but we know that which coin have low price its more profitable.

.GOOD LUCK

Ripple is a good project in the market. Many banks are accepting ripple and the number is growing with time. Its team and technology are good and the project is serious about carrying out its work. My hope is it will beat Ethereum by the market cap.

I am not a supporter of the XRP currency, billions of currencies, and yet I do not see its value. Anyone who invests in XRP becomes a loser after a year. If you watch its chart, you will find that it is in continuous dumping over the years. Certainly those who own it for free they sell it.

• +2 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

I think Ripple can be sold out when the buying volume is large enough. Ripple's price should only stop at $ 1.

Riple is not going at that high too early and the price you are talking about is too much and also take care of the forum  rules,  read them.

Find a wide variety of statistics on Ripple including charts with market prices, blockchain coverage and everything you need to know.

@Suparna right mate , XRP is really a highly demandable coin . total coinmarketcap value as well XRP rank is really amazing in coinmarketcap .

xrp blockchain also adopted in some techniques . I bet , it's demand and price will be increase in future. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

XRP is a good coin, one that I'm looking and doing research and I have it in my plans. It works with banks and has being doing progress for many years. I think that it is one of the coins that has the potential to perform well and it is in accumulation phase.

It was recent at that time but now it is an old post. And I think this should be locked now for the better community. And now XRP on 0.6$

XRP is indeed one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies and has quite a high trading volume but I don't think XRP will be able to surpass bitcoin, XRP is a centralized type of coin and is a type of stablecoin. Stablecoins will not rise high, and replace bitcoin.

• +1 1

The popularity enjoyed by this currency and its spread among people quickly leads to its high prices and may reach great prices in the future, so we must strive to collect quantities of it in order to achieve future profits

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

Dear I think it will become a little good but it is hey difficult for it to become king there are many other currencies that are more good than it and having high prices but it will grow up and my brother are also buy it amd he said it will increase their price soon and then I earn a good profit and I said it can also fall but we have to just wait for it and it will get a good position.

I think with price increase of bitcoin the every coin price increased but I think and I do trade with bitcoin so I think I have no more idea about XRP but is also good coin and potentially as well.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:21 AM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

I do not think that it is really good currency. Several reports have been issued stating that it is a fraudulent currency and have forged a number of currencies. I think the reports are not really true, but I have affected them greatly

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:21 AM, shivshaw11 said:

xrp.jpg

Yes, it is a strong currency and you can invest in it. Prices today are serious to buy a lot today. He sold it at cheap prices. You can buy and wait until a return to the rise.

• +1 1

Xrp is a good coin and is doing well in digital market but actually it still have a long way to go and the project is quiet a promising one because people have stated turning there attention toward the coin and is gradually announcing itself to private investors.

• +1 1

Market of XRP going down regularly and the holder sell that coin day by day becasue there is some negative news will come in the market and that is the reason that the XRP coin comes down but soon it go high more and more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I also think that xrp will have great market in upcoming days and become a large coin after BTC etherium and litecoin. And it will become more popular in coinmarketcap I think we should invest in that coin to earn good profits in the future.

• +3 1

I have seen many people investing in it and I have seen many crypto channels giving recommendations about it but I have not tries to invest in it yet. It seems like a promising coin and many people are depending on it to make good profit. Up till now I am stuck with Bitcoin and Litecoin and I hope to expand my currency types soon.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and useful participation, you are really right, the currency XRP is making its way to the peaks, it has proven its worth, and it has proved to be heavily supported, and its ability to develop. 

• +4 1

I think now, after this time has passed, that you have changed your mind, from that time and until now we have seen a lot of currencies such as this currency that may delude you that it is the dark horse that will outperform everyone, but there are facts in the crypto world that are Bitcoin, ltc and eth currencies Veteran, untouchable, and the rest of the currencies are seasonal currencies that rise for a limited period to earn some money from them and sell them because they will not maintain their level

• +2 1

XRP is the top 3rd coin in the marketcap value according to the data in Coinmarketcap web site. Although after the recent issue of Ripple vs SEC, the marketcap of XRP is decreased and it is delisted from many exchanges, if the case against Ripple results in favor of XRP, we can see a really big pump in it's price.

I don't want to trade it until this case is closed because I find it too risky for the moment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't know, what is Market of XPR? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  Want to know more about how it is involved with crypto?

There is a chance of improvement in the price in xrp. It may be possible that this coin go top of the  world of digital markets coins. As bitcoin, litcoin and ETH is top of in these days. But after these coins xrp is most popular coin around the digital world. So if any one who wants to trade then he must look at the price of xrp.

I want to tell you that about the market of the xrp in the cryptocurrency e the market of the xrp is going higher in 30 days but the price of the xrp is not able to cross the price of the Bitcoin and the repetition of the Bitcoin is more than xrp coin