Market of XRP in Crypto World - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

The xrp is doing good from many months now and also there are many people that are using it to transfer the tokens and also to make the transactions so you can invest in it.

XRP in the fewest coins that are growing upward and their future is growing their value in the graph is upward and smoothly if its value become downward then it will soon raise and take its position so that is why i like this and trading this coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, we know XRP is the 10 top ranked currency in cryptocurrencies. XRP is a stable crypto currency through which we can get a good profit by using in the field of trading. And if we look at its previous history, it is a very widely used cryptocurrency which is becoming very popular on the foundation of daily.

XRP use to have value then but now the value of XRP has depreciate drastically but going for it to raise again I make an investment on XRP then and its profitable but now is something else 

Xrp is announcing itself to the world of digital market and I think is in a good position to achieve that milestone because many traders are well satisfy with the direction of the project and is also among the promising future coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Xrp is a very good coin for investment. You can do profit by investing on xrp. Many traders fo short time investment on xrp and they made lots of profit from xrp trading. You can give a try xrp.

Edited by AL SHAIMON

Ripple is a very good coins, but those holding and have invest in ripple will have to be patient because the price is dumping now which there is need to give more time to see if the coins will survive the price crisis. 

First of all XRP is not decentralized like real cryptocurrencies should be, and no I think this coin should have a great future but that is not going to happen, especially if the rumors are true that this coin is about to be de listed from various exchanges and wallets.

The XRP market have been impressive over the last few months, Although these impressive market form was slowed downed by the issue of SEC suing it to court for selling securities 

This cryptocurrency is one of the most known worldwide, but nobody will take the first place from bitcoin, despite being very well structured, this asset lacks a lot to be able to compare it to bitcoin or ethereum since these cryptocurrencies are the most famous at the level world, also its volume and demand goes beyond any other cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency XRP is very good and this is one of the assets in which I invest, but I don't think it can beat Bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

Obviously dude xrp is now one of the best coin considered in cryptocurrency because it has very much less withdrawal fees so I just use it to convert my BTC to them as they are very much popular among the cryptocurrencies

Yes dear it's demand is increased so much . Mostly people use it for trading and I also watched a vedio about it he said that it will leave all the coins of this year and it will at least litecoin soon as it's price increase. I have also collected some XRP.

• +5 1

Yes of course. After Bitcoin, ethereum and LTC , XRP is the most demanding coin. I think for trading XRP can be proven the best. Because as far as i know XRP costs very low ammount and it's investment risk is very low. But it gives very good profit. So maybe in future this will also get popular like BTc, Ethereum

I don't think XRP will become the king of crypto, the price of XRP alone won't go up to $ 1, stable coins like XRP won't go up more than $ 1.I think decentralized coins are the best if you are willing to rely on Bitcoin's price fluctuations. Choose decentralized coins like Ethereum and Litecoin and you will benefit.

• +1 1

A very good question,it would be very beneficial for newcomers and those people's who are interested in trading. No doubt that XRP is in the top ten crypto currencies, and very popular nowadays in trading. The prices of this currency is going to very high level. So the idea to invest in this currency would be very beneficial. I am also want to invest in this currency.

I don't think it will happen, even though XRP has a lot of users but the current price is very far away and the comparisons are absurd, XRP is priced at $ 1.5 while Bitcoin $ 60,000 is not possible. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto and as a decentralized coin that has always ruled the cryptocurrency market. XRP will remain an alternative to Bitcoin like any other altcoin.

Yes it is also a great coin for trading or investing purposes but we should need to keep eyes on the crypto currency market otherwise we should not invest in crypto coins without any knowledge and information and also should have good experience about this platform. 

For me, I do not like investing in XRP because it lacks the characteristic of decentralization and suffers from many legal problems at the present time and some cryptocurrencies have been able to bypass it, such as BNB

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Биткойн демонстрирует растущий спрос на опционы и институциональное принятие, что потенциально повышает его цену на фоне благоприятных рыночных условий. QCP Capital прогнозирует бычий импульс, который может привести к тому, что биткойн достигнет своего предыдущего максимума в 74 000 долларов в ближайшие несколько месяцев. Это последовало за ростом цен на BTC 15 мая, вызванным ростом притока ETF и апрельским индексом потребительских цен (CPI), который указал на небольшое снижение инфляции по сравнению с предыдущим месяцем. Институциональное принятие и бычий импульс Согласно данным QCP Capital, показатели индекса потребительских цен США вызвали прорыв среди различных рисковых активов, подняв BTC обратно выше отметки в 66 000 долларов. Наблюдается рост покупательской активности: инвесторы приобрели 100-120 тыс. BTC Call в декабре 2024 года. Также произошло широкое институциональное внедрение основной криптовалюты: крупные управляющие активами, такие как Millenium и Schonfeld, разместили примерно 3% и 2% своих активов под Management (AUM) для выявления биткойн-ETF. Аналитики QCP Capital также отметили благоприятные рыночные условия, включая суверенное и институциональное принятие, ослабление инфляционного давления и ожидание предстоящих выборов в США, что способствует потенциальному возрождению бычьего рынка. Биткойн растет по мере снижения инфляции Согласно отчету , опубликованному 15 мая, индекс потребительских цен, который служит комплексным показателем стоимости товаров и услуг в точках продаж в США, указал на небольшое снижение инфляции по сравнению с предыдущим месяцем. В среду биткойн пережил резкий рост после публикации апрельского индекса потребительских цен, поскольку его цена выросла более чем на 7% и достигла $66 567,91, что стало лучшим показателем с 25 марта. Биткойн также впервые с тех пор превысил свою 50-дневную скользящую среднюю 13 апреля. Этот всплеск в среду привел к недельному приросту BTC на 7%, что стало самым заметным ростом с последней недели марта, изменив полуторамесячную нисходящую тенденцию. Согласно данным CoinGecko, на момент написания этой статьи Биткойн торгуется на уровне около 66 220 долларов США, что представляет собой рост на 6,4% за последние 24 часа.
    • Когда обычные способы оплаты становятся скучными, приходит время для криптовалют! 💸 С Cryptoflow.cloud вы можете принимать платежи в стиле и безопасно - как настоящий крипто-крутунчик! 🚀 Начните сегодня и дайте своему бизнесу прикольный криптовальс! 😎 #Cryptoflow #криптовалюты #прикольныйбизнес #криптовальс    
    • Актуальные курсы на 17.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4% $/ 1,6% за €. 💰 Продаём USDT 2.1% с Вас. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Криптовалютный обменник EX.ATM24.PRO предлагает Вам выгодную партнерскую программу(для мониторингов и для тех, кто реально хочет зарабатывать). Регистрируйтесь и зарабатывайте!   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • 17.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • We would like to share a life hack on how to use BestChange without visiting the website   For your comfort, we have created BestChange browser extensions. With their help, you can quickly find suitable exchangers and visit them. Extensions have simpler functionality, but provide access to basic functions: selecting a payment direction and viewing current offers for them in exchangers.   Extension options available: ● For Google Chrome ● For Yandex Browser ● For Microsoft Edge ● For Mozilla Firefox   The extensions also come with a built-in proxy, so you can easily use them even if BestChange is blocked in your region.   Follow the extension links on the official website https://www.bestchange.com/apps.html. It is important to download them only from here and not from third party sources, this will ensure proper confidentiality and relevance of the data.  
    • Приветствуем! Меняем выгодно для Вас Тинькофф Рубли на Litecoin LTC. Гарантируем быстрый обмен, низкие комиссии и компетентную поддержку. Все обмены для Вас с минимальными комиссиями!   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Уважаемые участники форума! Предлагаем Вам быстрый и выгодный обмен по таким направлениям как: Bitcoin, Ethereum ETH, Tether, USDCoin, Visa/MasterCard, Сбербанк, Тинькофф, ВТБ24 и др. Гарантируем профессиональную поддержку на всех этапах обмена.  Лучший курс.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/
    • В Binance представили «противоядие» от спуфинг-скама Эксперты по безопасности Binance разработали алгоритм для борьбы с мошенничеством посредством «отравления адреса», в результате которого пользователь добровольно отправляет средства злоумышленникам. Об этом пишет Cointelegraph. Схема скама заключается в отправке небольшой суммы жертве с адреса похожего, на уже используемой в кошельке, чтобы транзакция зафиксировалась в истории. Обычно хакеры повторяют несколько первых и последних цифр, которые и отражаются в большинстве приложений. Расчет делается на то, что пользователь просто скопирует данные при следующей операции, не сверяя полностью. Алгоритм Binance обнаруживает поддельные адреса, сначала выявляя подозрительные переводы вроде транзакций с почти нулевой стоимостью или с малоценными токенами. Затем инструмент сопоставляет их с адресами потенциальных жертв и по временным меткам, чтобы найти потенциальную точку «отравления».   Подробнее на forklog: https://forklog.com/news/v-binance-predstavili-protivoyadie-ot-spufing-skama
    • Доброе утро, форумчане! Мы подготовили небольшой экскурс о курсах криптовалют на сегодняшний день.Биткоин (-0,47%) после просадки до $64 633 достаточно оперативно отскочил, а новый день начинает на отметке $65 679. Капитализация BTC составляет $1,29 трлн, а недельная результативность первой криптовалюты остается плюсовой — +4,29%.Эфир (-2,04%) вновь торгуется ниже $3К — на $2 952.Solana (-0,39%) и XRP (-0,15%) просели до $162,51 и $0,517.Капитализация крипторынка — $2,37 трлн (-0,88%), индекс доминирования биткоина — 54,10%.Наш обменник 366.cash рад помочь вам с обменом криптовалют на фиатные активы.