Market of XRP in Crypto World - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

Ripple coin is one of the best and third fastest growing altcoins in the world of crypto currency system. It's a good coin too that is profitable for marketing and a coins that is mostly adopted by companies, supermarket and other paying games app for payment of rewards

Ripple coin is one of the best and third fastest growing altcoins in the world of crypto currency system. It's a good coin too that is profitable for marketing and a coins that is mostly adopted by companies, supermarket and other paying games app for payment of rewards

XRP has damaged many investors by droping 95%. It is still very low compared to its all time highs and not recommending this coin for investment. 

XRP serves a purpose and i use it when if lack the cheap alternative, but the currency itself is overvalued imho. It could easily be replaced in the future by something fast new tech that's not centralized like ripple.

• +1 1

I have used XRP so many times and its one of the best for me to really enjoy its is the best to even transfer huge sums of money, I think its the future, its the best, you also have to really check on what is going on in the place that works well for you teh greatest we can think of

ripple is one of the strongest coin in crypto world, and it has good projects, i agree with you about your opinion for this coin and it will be with high price in the future.

• +2 1

Xrp is a good coin though i don't know much about it but i know sometimes it grows and falls just like other coins. Maybe your prediction will be right xrp can be the most needed coin in the future.

• +1 1

a good currency to trade, your transactions are fast and reliable, it is a currency which you can get
some profit

I have never considered ripple as a good currency to invest, I have done it about twice obtaining little profit but now with this information I think it could be a good time to take it into account and invest thanks for the note.

Unfortunately, its current price is low, as it has fallen since its peak at $ 3 and stabilized at approximately 25 cents, and among the things that helped in this matter is its enormous number, and therefore it needs to raise its price massively, but in the medium future I expect its price to rise, but slowly and according to technical analysis, breaking it to the resistance of 50 cents will become it goal is $ 1.

• +2 1

Of course you can make profit from XRP.
also you can pay small fees ans fast transactions.
Not else.
This is my opinion.

• -1 1

Xrp is good coin but i think it is just stable coin and don't move too much high or low. I am following it for one year but remain 0.18 to 0.25.It didn't move up from 0.25.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not seen anything that suggests XRP is decentralized. This coin is controlled by Ripple and price is manipulated. Look at the chart of the coin you invested:

image.png.46d356432cb2cd8c863e884982906085.png

• +2 1

Previously we saw how this currency marked as an important rise, many took it as a possible scrach and others did not but the truth is that if it had a rise but then it collapsed a bit now we are entering a range now well that is talking more about prices than there are of the technology that is behind well this technology although it tells us that we can offer much more to the community but it will be in a few years even so that we will only be able to know its true potential after this happens

Yes xrp will gain a lot of success in future because of its unique feature.

the most important part of xrp is that its transaction are verified soon and transaction fees is very low as compared to bitcoin and ethereum.

So that many people liked to transaction using xrp .

Similarly its fee amount are burnt in every transaction which will decrease xrp supply in future. And we know it well that if supply is reduced than demand then its price will obviously raise.

This coin is a bad investment so far. I don't know what happens many keep buying it and they always buy on the top even if this is 30 cents it goes lower. I don't know why people want ripple so much, it is fast but it is centralized and the founders are selling and making millions every month. They can keep selling ofr 20 years more.

• +3 1

Xrp is 3rd on position from capital positioning where it's value is not even full dollar but it has potential for becoming top 2 coin in future. XRP have made several contract and burn it's supply for mass adoption their plans are in motion and we can expect boom of XRP. May be next bull decided XRP future where he will stand. 

• +2 1

The future of xrp in the cryptocurrency market does not look so bright.  Because xrp is a type of currency but the currency has a lot of value in the market.  It is a low value currency.  However, it is possible to make money from many and the market price can sometimes be bad and sometimes or absolutely down.

I don't think XRP will ever catch up with Bitcoin and replace it. XRP is a type of stablecoin and is centralized, this coin is very difficult to upgrade because of the characteristics of stabilcoin, which is a stable value. In contrast to Bitcoin which has very high price fluctuations and is a decentralized cryptocurrency so no one can regulate or control it. XRP is only suitable for money transfer transactions between countries.

• +1 1

Ripple is a cryptocurrency valued at 0.24 U.S. dollars per coin, or XRP at the end of september 2020. This is down from a peak of 2.28 U.S. dollars per XRP at the end of 2017. Ripple’s value has been under a dollar per coin for over a year, with little indication of increase.

Ripple, in addition to being a cryptocurrency, is also a payment system. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, it does not use blockchain. Instead of this distributed ledger technology, it uses a common ledger that multiple users have access to, trading the security of the number of ledgers in existence for faster transaction times.

XRP, although it is a centralized currency and has a good position in market cap, I do not think it is directly the successor because its entire project does not accompany the currency, they only take it as merely a currency from which to squeeze all the juice that you can and that it reflects the value of your currency.

• +2 1

I am read the chart of XRP and find nothing to trade. You are only invest in some coin that is about hype but do you know about trade and how you think that XRP will be a good trade for you? This is down 95% are you want to really bet about the chance this oinc has?

I have lost money trading XRP. I am not doing trade to lose money and this coin has underperformed for many years now. It seems to be the worst investment in crypto to me and still many are doing the same mistakes as I did when I was a beginner. I actually hate XRP for it is the only crypto that made me lose money.

Good luck, I don't want to talk you off, since you did your research and decided your investments. I have different forcus but XRP can make something happen some day and maybe investors can make back some of the money they lost all this time as most are down a lot with XRP. But maybe it is a time for XRP to stop losing price and dropping lower and lower.

Good luck my friend, you will need it with your investment in XRP. It is with observation skills that we can find a small chance of opportunity and when we do we need to act and believe in it all that we can. Wise men also need a backup plan and an exit strategy ready.

• +2 1