Market of XRP in Crypto World - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

The ripple coin will never be valuable, compared to the top ones, if there are no volumes. Ripple has it all, both volumes and customers. The price is acceptable today. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

XRP is a strong contender for bitcoin and ethereum but its main problem is that is it still a centralized currency. It is good to invest in XRP because most predictions tell its value will continue to rise in the next years. But I don't think XRP can become the king after bitcoin because ETH is already the second top performing coin. It is said that BTC and ETH are considered as commodities but XRP status is unknown.

As far as I have noticed, Ripple or XRP moves with bitcoin, although sometimes they do not move together but I have high hopes for ripple in the future because I know it has potential.

Xrp is a good centralized coin. What not good it still depends on bitcoin price. So it is far away to be king of the coin, and there is only one king.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

The current price of XRP today is at $0.23 ,it went -1.7% based on Yobit exchange market. XRP has been at it;s low value than normal. But I think it is good for a while for because bitcoin is going up. 

nMvFbuZ.png

12 hours ago, kuseav said:

xrp looks more stable and I prefer trading fees on this coin because very small I think XRP (Ripple) is one of the best projects.

Yes, I also prefer XRP as a trade coin. Although it is not valuable like bitcoin, it has a most promising coin than other altcoij. It also has a great future in the crypto marketcap.

XRP is a good coin, I often use it to transfer assets between exchanges because the fees are cheap. In my opinion, XRP cannot replace bitcoin, it still needs time 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

We know XRP coin are most potential coin in crypto Market. Last few years bitcoin price manipulated lots of time ups and down but XRP coin still dominated. I believe in future xrp price should be huge increase. That's why many people hold xrp coin.               

The organizational status of Ripple's currency, XRP, is still unclear, although CFTC has worked with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to really think about what part of the crypto falls over the past year.

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

The organizational status of Ripple's currency, XRP, is still unclear, although CFTC has worked with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to really think about what part of the crypto falls over the past year.

Ripple can be described as the next generation of payment networks. Originally created to share with financial industry leaders, it is the leading technology in the financial technology world yet. This digital currency has achieved a record high previously.

Well i think XRP is one of the valuable coin in crypto market because many people choose XRP because it has potential. Also, the withdrawal fee of XRP is way lesser than bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

Xrp has great past and it all time high price is more then 3$ now it is on very dip price current price is 0.23$ so we can buy for good earning for future.

5 hours ago, rajhossen1 said:

I had personally seen a fabulous youtuber so, who forecasts which usually XRP is normally gonna earn ×2 (or a great deal more ) within the next months.

I presume Ripple seriously worth investigating the software.

Xrp will also be moving great this year. He might be right for giving that forecast

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, shivshaw11 said:

xrp.jpg

Xrp is in the highly demanded coins of crypto. It is mostly supported by companies and banks which are big players. So it would make it more trusted coin. And even it could compete btc.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, Sid said:

XRP is a good coin, I often use it to transfer assets between exchanges because the fees are cheap. In my opinion, XRP cannot replace bitcoin, it still needs time 😅

well i use it as well but only to transfer funds to exchanges that does not have DGB listed on it because to me i dont believe in ripple and its backup bank and dont like centrlised currencies as well.

Xrp coin is way better and with a more advanced tecnology than bitcoin, as it can transact up to 50000 transactions per second, as it is recently doing an upgrade to it's scalability. I am sure one day XRP will surpass bitcoin in terms of market cap.

I think Ripple XRP is a very good coin and will find his place forever on this market cryptocurrency, and there are many companies who choose Ripple XRP as crypto transaction better than others cryptocurrencies. For also they choose it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As a user and holder of ripple, I also believe that ripple will be really profitable soon because ripple continues to grow and it is becoming way more useful. I use ripple because of it's cheap transaction fees or charges. Even it's impossible for ripple to replace bitcoin, I will still continue to buy and hold some.

XRP or Ripple coin is a very good and famous coin between the traders .. they earn a good profit from the Chart of Xrp in all knoweing platform

On 12/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, Peter Urban said:

Ripple is a very popular crypto. I dont know it very well, but I think that its price can be 1 or 2 usd at BTC bull run. 

The price of ripple can be more than one dollar infact ripple have breach 2 dollar usd before almost reach 3 dollars and it will do so again, when the market gets bullish ripple price will improve.

It has allot of potential and Ripple is doing

efficiently and also it will go on to perform well, undulation is getting higher is act out of Asia into Europe and America, this will advocate the consequences of undulation and wave rank between others crypto currencies.

if you all centralization like ripple, why buying ripple... put you money in the normal banks and you will have the centralization that you all like. you will also have less risk. if you want in vest invest in real crypto not ripple

With the current drop of btc and the fact that xrp is facing very strong resistance on 0.245 it's really hard to invest in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/18/2020 at 1:35 PM, Emmychris said:

Well I think XRP is already in the top position, but if you mean the top 1 position, well I don't think so. Bitcoin will always remain king of all cryptocurrencies .  Well XRP is good for day trading also because of up and down price, surely you can make profit of it.

XRP is still not the second top coin after bitcoin because ETH has occupied this position most of the time. XRP is more suitable for long term holding because it doesn't have significant price movements to be suitable for daily trading. There are some other coins like Bitcoin Cash and Doge that are better options for daily profits. I don't know why XRP is struggling to reach $0.25. Maybe the coin's centralization is a preventive factor against increasing its value.

Yes maybe in future xrp coin come in top 10 coin.amazon company planing to use xrp payment method I recently seen news.xrp very good coin.