Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay

You are right but I think they have a purpose here Otherwise they would never have banned bitcoin transactions in Alipay So far no company or project does not ban Bitcoin We make more money by investing in crypto Bitcoin is a very popular currency, and no one can ban it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t know why China is doing this work and why it fights bitcoin currency, even though it contains the largest number of bitcoin currencies. I hope that bitcoin will be allowed in China and all over the world.

• +2 1

I think the reason why global shopping website alibabas prohibits cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is because they are not secure payment methods as merchants can deceive customers after they pay and reverse

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

It is pretty sad to see that many sites and companies still didn't accept bitcoin or other crypto, for example litecoin or ethereum, as a payment method, it would be so much easier for the most people.

• +1 2

On 10/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

Alipay is a Chines online shopping platform. After announced illegation of crypto on the country many services of crypto banned. Like that Alipay also stop their services for this reason.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11.10.2019 at 11:27, Tahir Farhad said:

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

Perhaps in the heads of Alibaba's managers there is a distrust of cryptocurrencies, they believe that it is too early to implement them in such large-scale projects as aliexpress. Or maybe the reason is that Alibaba is afraid to ruin his reputation by receiving money in bitcoins, which may have a criminal origin.

• +2 1

While Alipay has banned payments in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, Amazon has taken a bold move by allowing payment in bitcoin and some major cryptocurrencies, who do you think will ultimately maintain their decision and follow the other, I see that Alipay will eventually find that it is in its interest to provide more payment options For users, otherwise a number of them will leak to other markets such as Amazon.

• +3 1

China announced its readiness to close and ban Bitcoin exchanges, reflecting the growing unease with the country's virtual currency markets, which amount to $ 150 billion, and China accounts for about 23% of global trading. After China began the trade embargo on the virtual currency, bitcoin's trading price decreased.

I do not think that this ban will last for a long time because everyone needs to deal in cryptocurrencies in the buying and selling operations, so I think that they will backtrack on this decision soon.

• +2 2

On 4/11/2020 at 1:14 PM, Whited35 said:

I think they have got some sort of the pressure from the Chinese government to ban crypto related transactions, that can be temporary case an I guess they might resume the Bitcoin transactions on Alipay as soon as possible in the near future. 

@Whited35 right mate , k also heard that they blocked Crypto based transcation but reason behind that still didn't clear . 

I think they under pressure of China government , hopefully soon they will be reactivated it. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

57 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Whited35 right mate , k also heard that they blocked Crypto based transcation but reason behind that still didn't clear . 

I think they under pressure of China government , hopefully soon they will be reactivated it. 

@gourav789 Possibilities are there as Chinese government is looking aggressive to promote the blockchain technology. So many blockchain based companies are there in China and I hope they can not overlap the majority of the voices for adoption of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

While Alipay has banned payments in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, Amazon has taken a bold move by allowing payment in bitcoin and some major cryptocurrencies, who do you think will ultimately maintain their decision and follow the other, I see that Alipay will eventually find that it is in its interest to provide more payment options For users, otherwise a number of them will leak to other markets such as Amazon.

You are right mate because bitcoin keep developing day by day and i believe in the future we will be offered the opportunity to purchase good stuffs making use of bitcoin since i can now see the existence of bitcoin ATM around some part of the world so let's hope for the best.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know that the general direction of government policy of the Republic of China does not have Bitcoin transfers or other cryptocurrencies. I think that Alibabas took this step for reasons that we do not know. I also think that the chaos in Bitcoin transfers is not the reason.

The chinese wanted to block bitcoin as payment and all the other cryptocurrencies to promote what they think will help the chinese government better. I don't think the interest is the same for the people of china but it is not easy to tell what is happening as we have seen from the covid19 that they can easily manipulate data.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I hope they can not overlap the majority of the voices for adoption of cryptocurrencies. 

@Whited35 hopefully your word's are going true , because demand of Crypto currency in China is really high . China is on number one position where highly amount of bitcoin minned . hopefully China government take action regards it ( legalise Crypto in their region ) .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It didn't matter at all for Bitcoin as there are hundreds of opoprtunities for adoption, but I wish the chinese stopped interfereing and blocking Bitcoin as payments especially in private companies. China is a big market and Bitcoin should be allowed there again.

• +2 1

I know that alipay is one of the big payment networks in China. this event was not a disaster for Bitcoin as it was already banned in the country, but I expect to allow it again in a few years when they have finished with the chinese crypto yuan they are making.

I didn't understand the news well, do you mean that they banned Bitcoin payments? Because Bitcoin is not a payment method on these platforms, but if there is any other concept of the news, I hope that it will be explained ..

• +1 1

I am shocked to hear this news because Alipay is the best payment protocol driven by the world's famous Alibaba company. Crypto payments could also help their business.

• +1 1

China is the country which support bitcoin and crypto currencies. And it is strange that a big company ban transactions of bitcoin and crypto currencies. 

In my opinion we should not buy and sell products with bitcoin. The price of bitcoin fluctuates greatly, and so does the fees.

I've read a lot of bad news from China, it is all bad, banning Bitcoin blocking transactions what else, oh lately they arrested this poor guy called Star Xu who is running a small crypto exchange and we are lucky they still allow the miners alive. I think that China needs to take a break! Stop that China! Bitcoin is not accepting what you are doing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I didn't expect this was allowed anyway since china has banned trading and perhaps even holding cryptocurrencies, I am not sure exactly about this ban what it is, and eventhe chinese are not certain. I hope that we will not have any more bad news from china as they make damage to price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Alibaba is a huge e commerce giant in Asia and I didn't know they were allowing bitcoin payments. If they did and not they are banned then this is very bad thing to happen. I hope they reconsider and be allowed to use bitcoin again then.

• +1 1